The Perfect Ending - Forbidde...

By iWriteForfunOk

*SEQUEL TO FORBIDDEN LOVE* It's been four months since Nathaniel and Aasia had gotten married after their se... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter 20

Chapter Sixteen

376 20 7
By iWriteForfunOk

"You look beautiful." Nathaniel shakes his head softly in disbelief and walks towards me. He leaves a peck on my shoulders, massaging my arms.

I look at him dead in the eye. "You just witnessed me vomiting, I haven't even cleaned up." I laugh. "You're weird." I shrug him off me, feeling disgusting.

I get off my bed and walk into the bathroom and rinse my mouth. I literally had a shower a few hours ago and didn't have time to have another one. I shake my head and wash half of my face despite having make up on. 

"I'm sorry babe, I have to fix my make up." I say kissing my teeth. "Give me like ten minutes." I say as I dry half of my face and moisturise it before I put foundation back on. 

"That's alright, there's nothing to apologise for. We're both responsible for your vomiting." Nathaniel says lying on the bed with his legs dangling down. 

"Why are you at fault?" I ask, sitting down on the dressing table and grabbing my sponge to apply my foundation.

"'Cause I got you pregnant." 

I scoff. "Oh yeah." I say sarcastically. "How could I forget."

**

We get to the event an hour after it had started so it was pretty much packed out after I managed to get my make up done, I realised vomit had fallen on my dress and I needed to scrub it off. I know, disgusting. But again, I couldn't help it.

"You finally decided to make it." Cassie says with a tight smile, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me to where ever she was taking me. Nathaniel follows behind me, his head low and his expression cold. Despite being so used to his broody personality, I always told him to look more enthusiastic when he was outside, his expression always scared people from talking to us. 

"Where are we going." I say as I scan the room, there was a lot of people from my campus and some older adults who looked really important. The lighting was slightly low, making the environment seem elegant. Even though we were just in the basketball hall. 

"Your seats." Cassie hisses. "That bitch keeps coming and trying to take your seat Aasia." Cassie scoffs.

"Who?" Nathaniel asks, his tone low.

"Who do you think." I say shaking my head. The one and only Sam. I shove past the group of people who were lingering around the tables talking to each other.

"Here." Cassie gestures to the two empty seats. "Sitting near me."  We all take our seats, and by the looks of it Nathaniel was trying to avoid the whole Sam thing, even though it slightly annoyed me for some reason, but that was probably just the hormones. 

"You hungry?" Nathaniel says looking down at me with a soft smile.

I turn my head to face him and let my eyes linger on him for a while so I don't snap for no reason. I calm myself down by eyeing him, he looked so handsome, especially because he didn't usually dress like this. He was wearing a really nice black Ralph Lauren shirt with smart trousers. I tried my hardest to get him to wear smart shoes but there was no point, he wore his sneakers as usual. 

"Starving." I say with a warm smile. "By the way, have I mentioned how handsome you look?" I say with a smile tugging at my lips.

"Well." Nathaniel clears his throat. "Not with words but your eyes sure have since I got ready." Nathaniel bounces his eyebrows, smirking.

I let out a soft laugh, pushing him slightly. "Stop it." I roll my eyes playfully.

He chuckles, his smile reaching his eyes he places his hand on top of mine and squeezes it. And just like that all the unnecessary anger I had inside me disappear.

It had been over an hour that we had been here, the food had been served and we were almost done eating. I push my plate away from me and dust myself. "I'll be right back, need to go to the restroom," I say quietly, to Nathaniel who had noticed me push my plate away.

"Oh, okay." He says with a soft smile, pecking my right hand which was resting on his shoulder.

I leave the table and walk through a bunch of people who were standing around talking to each other and make my way to the restroom sign. It led me out of the hall and into the hallways, the toilets were close to the hall thankfully. 

I walk into the toilet and take my purse off my shoulders and put it near the sink. I take out my lip gloss and start to apply it until I hear a scoff. Immediately stopping, I turn to my left.

"What the-" 

"What are YOU doing?" Sam cuts me off. 

Ignoring her, I continue applying my lip gloss and finally put it back in my purse. Grabbing my purse, I make my way out of the toilet keeping my eyes locked on the floor.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sam hisses, following behind me, I ignore her and carry on walking into the hall trying to let her not get to me until I feel her fingers wrap around my wrists and being pulled backward.

"What the heck?" I hiss, pulling away from her. 

She pushes me towards the side of the stage which was covered by a black curtain. Anger fuming inside me, I look at her with disgust. "How dare you pull me?" I say in disbelief. "Why are you even talking to me?" I hiss. My heart was racing from the anger and adrenaline, I wanted to cry. Stupid hormones.

"Listen, fatty." Sam smirks. "Why are you even wearing such a tight dress, it's embarrassing." She sniggers.

I frown, taken back I look at her confused, suddenly starting to feel self-conscious. "What is your problem?" I shake my head, clenching my jaws.

"My problem isn't necessarily with you..." She says dragging her index finger along my shoulders. I shrug her away and step a few steps away from her now onto the stage. "My problem is that I want Nate, but you're in the way." She shrugs, giggling like what she just said wasn't the most messed up thing ever.

"I'm pregnant with his child, how could you possibly want him?" My mouth drops as I stare at her.

"I really don't care, I want him." She shrugs. "And I know he wants me, if only you weren't in the picture." She bounces her eyebrows, folding her arms.

"Listen, bitch." I say harshly.

She smiles, slipping her hands into her pocket and fixing her posture. "Yes." She says in a sweet tone.

"Nathan will never want you, why do you not understand that? You're disgusting. You're an actual bitch." I spit.

"Why are you being so rude to me?" She says with her tone low and almost sad. If she didn't have a smirk on her face right now, I might have just believed she was being genuine. 

"Shut the hell up, leave me and my husband alone." I hiss, walking further away from her, backward. 

"What is your problem with me?" She says looking confused. 

"Are you kidding me?" I choke up a laugh. "You're a bitch. Don't come near me, don't even look at me, just pretend I don't exist, because I for sure could not care about your existence, stupid bitch." I say with anger rising in my throat.

"You just sound so insecure and silly honestly, Aasia. I was nothing but friendly to you." She shakes her head walking closer to me, so I carry on walking backward, away from her.

"Why are you acting like you're not the problem? You and your whore eyes finding its way to my husband all the time, maybe if you weren't so disgusting and ugly you'd find your own boyfriend." I say giving a sarcastic smile. 

"Listen bitch." Sam says all of a sudden her tone hardening and her innocent expression disappearing. She clenches her jaw and reaches her hand out towards me, trying to grab my arm I take a massive step back.

I feel wires under my steps and one tangled around my left heel, trying to get out of the tangle I put myself in, I slip through what felt like thick curtains. Trying to grab the curtains for support I fiddle with my hands, my heart drops when I realise I was falling.

"AASIA." I hear Sam's faint voice yell with footsteps coming towards me. I couldn't talk, my eyes wide and my heart in my stomach, I slip completely off the edge of the stairs of the stage 100/mph.

As my body hits the floor with a loud thud, I feel a harsh pain hit my back making me groan with tears running down my eyes. The faint voices of people surrounding me start to close in on me, zooming in and out of conscious I feel the pain spread to different areas of my body, but it doesn't really affect me until I feel an excruciating pain hit my stomach. 

"AASIA, CAN YOU HEAR ME?" 

I try my hardest to see who it was because I couldn't make out their voice, it was bouncing around in my head. My eyes focus enough for me to realise it was Nathaniel, his hands were holding my head up, his eyes kept shifting from my face to my stomach.

***

I wake up to the sound of loud beeping, my vision thick and blurry I can barely make out where I am. I had wires all around me and some injected inside me. Confused and in pain, I try to move my hand so I could get up. 

"You're awake?" I hear behind the loud beeping sound. 

What was going on? My vision still blurry, I stare at the ceiling unable to talk, the pain in my stomach becoming unbearable I manage to move my hand to my stomach, I clutch onto my stomach trying to stop the pain.

But that's when the memories come flooding in, the memories of me falling off the stage start to rush into my head causing me to panic. 

"The baby." Is all I could make out of my mouth. 

"Hey, everything is okay." The voice starts to become more clear, he puts his hand on mine and hugs me. 

"Nate, she's awake." The voice raises his voice from beside me. Immediately, I notice it's Adam, his deep husky voice becomes clear as he carries on calling Nathaniel.

My vision becoming clear now and able to see what was in front of me, I see Nathaniel run in and drop, what looked like chocolate bars and packets of crisps on to the chair. He runs to me and pushes Adam out of the way, grabbing my hand tightly he places kisses all over my face.

"Aasia." He says with his voice tired. "Oh my God." His voice breaking, he holds me tightly. I feel tears run across my eyes, hitting the edge of my lips. "I was so scared, I-i thought I was going to lose you." He says this time with his voice more broken and tears escaping his eyes.

He sniffs, getting off me he places his hands on both sides of my cheeks and stares at me. Tears coming out uncontrollably, I stare back at his pale face. His eyes where bright red and tired, they had sunken leaving dark circles. His face more defined like he hadn't eaten in weeks, he kisses me on the forehead again. 

"Nathan." I say softly, moving my hand to my face and place it on his. "Is the baby okay?" I ask again. 

He closes his eyes deeply, a tear escaping. My heart starts to rise rapidly as I watch him. "He's perfect." Nathaniel says crouching onto the floor and resting his head on my stomach lightly. I feel his teardrops sinking underneath my hospital gown.

"We're going to have a Nathan junior?" I say laughing through my tears. I run my hands through Nathaniel's hair, he looks up at me smiling and rests his eyes on me for a few seconds.

"If that's what's going to make you happy, then so be it." He says getting up and holding me again. "Anything and everything you want, I want you to know I've never loved you as much as I do right now, don't ever leave me again." He sniffs, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. "I'm sorry for making you go through hell." I wrap my arms around his head, letting his head rest on my chest. 

"I hope I don't look at crazy as you do right now." I say humorously.

Nathaniel picks his head up and smiles softly. "You look beautiful." He says tucking my hair behind my ears.

***

Sorry for the late updates, hopefully, more frequent updates soon :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.5K 37
The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•. Zayn feels lost, devoid of his...
4.8K 82 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
3.8K 177 31
10 years ago "I would never forgive you for what you have done to me today. It's perfectly fine to be a loner than have someone like you by my side...
502K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...