Beware Her Frozen Heart || Je...

By chocoqueen101

~Beware Her Frozen Heart~ ||A Big Eight Jelsa Fanfic|| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Conceal. Don't feel. Pu... More

Choco's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.

52.

1.3K 51 18
By chocoqueen101

Pitch's P.O.V

I was close now. Close to world domination, close to being a supreme leader.

Close to finally being happy.

I sprinkled a little of my black sand on the baby, turning her invisible, so Doctors or Nurses wouldn't be surprised at a floating baby waltzing down the corridor. I was sure of myself that Jack would be unconscious for some time. I wanted to kill him right then and there, I wanted to be the one to rip his heart out, but I couldn't kill him. Not here. Not now. He was still apart of my perfectly fabricated plan, and I needed that boy alive.

The small baby, only a few hours old, started to whimper in my arms. I slowly rocked it back and forth, but it's soft whimpers soon turned into banshee screams.

"Shut up!" I yelled, rocking her harder, but no matter how hard I tried she wouldn't keep her mouth shut. I grumbled before returning to small portal that awaited my future.

-----------------

Punzie's P.O.V

I felt a blast of cold hair bite at my face as I tumbled out of the portal, doing a tumble on the tile floor. Doctors and Nurses stared at me in surprise, but quickly resumes to what they were doing before my arrival. I looked around to see if there was anything suspicious, but the place seemed to be running smoothly. Where was Jack? Where was Pitch? Where were my cousins?

"Shut up!"

I jumped to my feet as I heard the all-too-familiar voice getting closer and closer to where I was. Quickly, I hid myself behind a potted-plant nearby, and observed what was going on. Pitch came into my view a mere few seconds later, holding a baby in his arms. I gasped as the wailing baby switched between two different appearances.

Elsa and Eragna.

Pitch looked stressed out, based on the lines casing his forehead, and the amount of curse words that left his mouth. I growled softly as he shook my Cousin harshly. I couldn't let him get away with my Cousin, I needed to get to her before it was to late.

Slowly, Pitch was about to step into the portal until I ran out of my hiding position and grabbed a random tool from a tray nearby, which strangely resembled a frying pan. Pitch took a few seconds to recto his eyes wide at my sudden appearance, but it was enough time for me to clock him in the head, and catch the baby before he fell onto the ground. A nurse quickly ran up to me and held my arm. Unaware of her presence, I jumped in the air and squealed loudly.

"THAT.WAS.AWESOME!"

"Excuse me, are you in the wrong ward?"

"What?" I asked, clutching tighter onto Elsa/Eragna. She immediately stopped shrieking and snuggled into me.

"Are you supposed to be in the phsyciatric Ward?" The nurse asked, feeling my forehead. I backed away and looked at her strangely.

"Im just here with my baby Cousin, what are you talking about?"

She looked at me as if I had just grown another pair of eyes, bewildered. "Miss, you're not holding a baby."

"Yes I am, see?" I said, shoving the baby in her face. She just looked at me again before walking away, sighing. I looked at the little baby in confusion. How could the nurse not see her?

Ignoring my sudden thought, I clutched Elsa/Eragna tighter and wandered through the corridors hospital, searching for the one and only Jack Idiot Frost.

--------------

Anna's P.O.V

"TELL ME OR I SWEAR TO THE CHOCOLATE GODS THEMSELVES I WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" I yelled, lifting the doctor by the collar. Dr.Chris stood in shock as his feet lifted off the ground. Now the pain that I felt didn't bother me, all I wanted to know was why the idiot wanted to kill my Sister.

"Ms.Winters," Dr.Chris started. "You have to understand ---"

"Elsa and Eragna are people too!" I growled. "Taking away their life is MURDER! ITS AGAINST THE LAW."

"Your sisters are monsters!" Dr.Chris screamed. "They should have been killed the moment they were born!"

Something in me snapped and I wrapped both of my hands around his neck. His eyes bulged out of his head as he tried to pry my hands away from his throat.

"WHY?" I yelled. "SO WHAT IF THEY'RE DIFFERENT? YOU WONT EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO KNOW WHO THEY TRULY ARE! YOU'RE JUST LABELLING THEM ON WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE!"

"I DONT HAVE TO KNOW THAT MONSTER!" Dr.Chris yelled. "SHES A KILLER! SHE DESERVES TO BE ELIMINATED!"

I gripped my hands tighter until he couldn't speak anymore. I replied in a dangerously Low tone. "Listen to me."

I chocked him even harder, causing him to nod his head frantically.

"My SISTERS, are the kindest, most selfless people in the entire world. You have NO RIGHT to try and TAKE THEIR LIVES JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF THEM.YOU ARE THE MONSTER, NOT THEM."

I loosened my grip and let go of him, causing him to fall on the ground, knocking him unconscious. Nobody messes with my family

Ever.

I took a deep breathe before calling the number that was placed beside the telephone that was beside my table.

"Hello Ms.Winters," A nurse answered. "Is everything okay?"

I glanced at Dr.Chris lying unconscious in front of me and I coughed. "Uhh, I think I need a new doctor."

----------------------

Punzie's P.O.V

I felt myself slowly losing my sanity as I raced through the corridors. Pitch could be awake right now and trying to tail me. He could be right behind me for all I knew. I refused to look back, and instead tried to hear anything that might have resembled that Frost idiot.

This is what I get for trying to be courageous

I looked down and stared fondly at my little Cousin, and caressed her face. I wasn't even born, yet I still had her in my arms. Suddenly, I heard a loud groan and I stopped moving, and peered inside a room hidden away by two massive steel doors.

"Jack!'

I raced to him and gasped, nothing the large bruises that started from his cheek and disappeared down his hoodie. He groaned in response and covered his eyes with his arm. I sighed and hauled his arm off, carrying the baby in the other.

"Jack, come on! I have your Girlfriend now let's go!"

His eyes widened at the baby and rolled his eyes. "She's not my Girlfriend yet, Punz. You're making me sound like a creep. "

"Glad no ones here then, now let's go!"

After a few minutes of whining, Jack got up and offered to carry baby Elsa/Eragna, but considering his state I denied and clutched the baby tighter. We both ran out of the room and headed towards the portal, whilst I told Jack about how I had got here, and my amazing skills when I knocked Pitch out.

"Skills?" Jack asked as we continued to run. "What skills could you possibly have?"

"Says the guy that got knocked out by the guy that I knocked out," I huffed.

"He used magic, okay?! Not my fault."

"I defeated him using brute force."

"A FRYING PAN."

"Just shut up, Frost."

Once we reached the portal, I gasped at the black sand in front of us. Jack stared at me weirdly. "What's wrong Punzie?"

"Pitch. He's gone."

---------------------

Hello wonderful people of the universe!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And I also hope you enjoyed witnessing Punzie's fighting skills, because she is definitely handy with a frying pan. And also, THANK YOU GUYS FOR 9.6k READS!!! HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS IS SO FRIDGIN INCREDIBLE AND I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR IT!!!!!!!

So yes! If you did enjoy this chapter, please don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!

~ CHOCO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.4K 38
The title says it all. This story features the ONE OK ROCK frontman Takahiro Moriuchi. The situation: Winter loves the band ONE OK ROCK, especially...
554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
164K 5.4K 14
COMPLETED From the moment you're born, there's a timer on your wrist counting down the days until you meet your soulmate. ~~ Marinette DuPain-Cheng w...
105K 2.8K 49
What happens when 24 people are in the same Boarding school? Do I still have your attention? It is a huge Boarding school, a gigantic hotel almost. E...