Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

Bởi YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... Xem Thêm

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Unexpected x Torture
The x Mysterious x Man
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
New x Member
Valentine x Special
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Trail x Mission x Begins
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Easter X Special
Next X Mission
The X Circus X Audition
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
The x Secert x Part2
Unexpected x Turnout
No x Excuses
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

The x Count x Down

3.1K 78 37
Bởi YukiCrimsonPh

December 31, 6:15pm
It's finally the end of the year. Chrollo has given permission to everyone to go enjoy the day off and everyone did as their told. I was personally told that I could hang out with Gon and Killua, as long as I don't spill any secrets of the troupe.

Everyone went off their own ways, this is the only chance I might have to be with Gon and Killua. I quickly text them to meet at the usual cafe.

Hey, I hope you got the presents. I personally want to gave it to you guys but I didn't have the chance. I'll make it up to you guys, let's countdown together! Waiting for you at the usual cafe at 7pm tonight.
                                                               Yuki

I quickly rush out to the cafe and waited for them outside. I waited for them for about 30 minutes in the cold, waiting till my nose and cheeks turned red. I pull the scarlet red scarf up to cover half of my face and put my hands in the pocket of my leather pant.

"Ah! YUKIIIII" I heard a loud voice calling from afar. I look over and saw Gon, Killua and Alluka rushing towards me. 

"Hey, long time no-" before I could finish my sentence, the trio tackle me the hugs and cuddle. It felt great, it made me warm right away. They then let go and smile at me. I look at the neckless around their neck. I'm glad that it suits them. I then look at Alluka who was cuddling the bear I gave her for Christmas and gave her a pat on the head.

"Ne, ne. Onii-Chan promise me that we could go to the amusement park today!!" Alluka said in her sweet voice.

"Is that so.." I then look at Killua. He was rubbing the back of his head and gave me a sour smile. "Then...lets go. It would be fun with the four of us" I added as the guys nod their head and gave a big smile.

"Four? Isn't it five?" Alluka tilt her head while placing her index finger on her chin.

"What do you mean?" Gon ask and Alluka pointed forward. I turn around, following her finger and saw...him.

"Wha" it was the brat. I thought he would have gone with Phinks or Shalnark. Why is he here?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" Killua was panicking but Gon try to calm him down. I grab the brat by his arms and was about to drag him to an ally.

"I'll be right back" I turn to the trio before dragging the brat with me.

"Why are you here?" I quickly let go of his arms as soon as we were at the ally.

"Meh no trust you" he said coldly while brushing the place I hold him.

"...well, Chrollo said that I could hang out with them so-" I started to walk out of the ally to go back to Gon and Killua but before I could step out, he yank me.

"You take me or you no go" he pin me against the wall and have me a deadly glare. I really don't have a choice... I let out a sigh and nodded.  Aa he slowly lets so, I saw his bandana, it was the one I gave him...he really use it.

We walk out of the ally together and head to the trio. Killua was still panicking while Gon and Alluka were pretty calm. I try to explain to them that I'm stuck with the brat...without giving away that I'm one of the Ryodan. I just say something like a joint mission or something like that, hoping that they believe.

"...I trust you so don't worry" Gon said with a straight face. Killua look at Gon, srill with his panic face. "I mean, it's Yuki we're talking about. She wouldn't lie to us...and if she did, it must really be important" Gon added. Killua finally calm down and agrees to have the brat with us.

7:45pm

We finally arrive at the amusement park. It was pretty crowded.  I look over at the kids and I could see sparkles in their eyes. I handed them some money for them to go exchange.

"You not gonna  go have fun and play?" I look over at the brat.

"Hah?!" He scoffed at me. "Not meh kind of fun" he added. Moving closer he yank my scarf  and whisper in my ear  " you know meh kind of fun and play...right?". I burst red and shove him away.

"Yuki!! Let's go play!!" Gon shouted while waving a handful of tickets in the air.

"...L-let's go" I mutter as I rush towards them.  I could feel that my face was hot. Alluka asked me what's wrong but I couldn't possibly tell her...or anyone what the brat and I did. I push all three of them forwards to the rides. I really need to get my mine off....

11:20pm

We went on every ride there was in the amusement park, every ride except the Ferris wheel. We were having a break before going on it. Gon, Killua and Alluka went to get some food and drink. I was sitting at a table with the brat...it was pretty awkward.

"Seem oh have fun" The brat spoke out of no where.

"...well...they did invite me to play so...I was just going with the flow." I relied. Honestly I had so much fun and even if they didn't invite me to play, I would have play.

"Really?" He narrows his eyes and stare at me. He got up and slowly move over towards me. "There something more fun than this" he whisper in my ear. My eyes widen, and I quickly push him away.

"Wha...." I blush while coving the war he whisper in.

"YUKIIIII!!! WE GOT THE FOOD" Alluka shouted as she rush towards me with a cup of soda in each of her hand. As soon as the brat heard her voice, he tsk and went back to his seat beside me.

Feitan's POV

tsk, so nosy. Why do they have to come? Why they have to stay for along time? Tsk.

"Ne,ne. You heard the jinx!?" Tsk, they are nosy enough, now what? Meh turn to the girl's voice.

"Jinx?!"

"Yeah! At new year, if you kiss the person you like on he Ferris wheel when it reaches the top, you guys will be together forever and have an unbreakable bond~" she said and the girls giggle.

Jinx huh.....meh turn towards the newbie and smirk.

Yuki's POV

I look at the time on my phone, 11:50pm. It's about time. I got up and told the others to quickly finish up their food and quickly rush to the Ferris wheel. The line wasn't that long, we waited for about 5 minutes before it was our turn.

"Next!" I was waiting for the kids to get on first but instead my hand was yank on to the cabinet and close the door. I tripped while getting on the cabinet and was sitting on the floor of the cabinet. I look out the window and saw Gon, Killua and Alluka shouting while the cabinet I was on took off. Wait...if they are there....then who am I with?!?! I quickly turn to look at the guy sitting in front of me. No....it was him....him!!!

"What do you want?" I said coldly while looking up at him. My ankle was a bit sore so I could move or standup.

"Meh want to be alone" he look out the window as the cabinet moves higher and higher.

"If you want to be alone then why am I here?" I pouted.

"...meh want to be here with you" he mutter as he kept his eyes out the window. I look out the window and saw colorful lights on buildings and trees, sparkles in the dark night. This was the first time I ever saw it... I look over at the brat.

"...your using the bandana I gave you..." I said out of no where. He turn towards me and rise one of his brows.

"You gave meh, meh use...got a problem?" He said in a cold, provoking voice. I frowned and stare out the window to calm myself. "...meh also like it..." he whisper to himself. My eyes widen and I quickly turn to him.

"Say it again" I demand. That was the first time I heard him say he like something. Unfortunately, he only gave me a deadly glare.

"...wha bout you?" He asked. I look up at him and tilt my head, confuse by what he meant. "...scarf" he said sighing.

"You gave me, I use it...git a problem?"  I gave him a cheeky look as I copy his exact words. He frowned at he before tsking. "...I...also like it...so thanks" i hold the scarf and gave him a warm smile.

It became awkward after that. He didn't say or do anything after I thank him. " Almost at the top huh" I mutter to myself.

"yeah" he replied. I look at him as he moves closer. "You know jinx?" he asked with a sly look.

"Jinx? what jin-" does her mean the kiss on top of the Ferris wheel. "...No. I never heard of it"  I replied as I look at the floor.

"Really" he grab my chin  and pull it close to his face.

" LETS BEGIN THE COUNTDOWN!!!!"

"10" The countdown already begins but I was frozen as he moves closer and closer.

"9"

"8" 

"You no resist?" he chuckled as he slides his thump on my lower lip. I flustered and look away.

"7"

"6"

"5"

"Almost at the top" he yank my chin back and stare deep into my eyes.

"4"

"3"

"2"

"Don't" I try to push him away but failed. Our lips met and he slowly slides his tongue in.

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!!!!!" 

Exactly at New Year, on top of the Ferris wheel, it was an unforgettable kiss. He's usually rough but today something felt off. He was rougher than usual, like he couldn't get a hold of himself. Not that I'm complaining... it felt really really good. His kiss suddenly turns sloppy as the inside of my mouth was burning hot. He part his lips away from mine and grab my wrist.

"huh?" why'd you stop...I really want more of his lips.

"Thank you! Please come again!" the door suddenly opens and the brat dragged me off the cabinet. No way....we been kissing since we were at the top!?!? How could my mind me so blank...why didn't I stop... 

"YUKI!" I quickly turn to the voice and saw Gon, Killua and Alluka rushing towards me. The brat then stop all of a sudden and lets go of my wrist.

"Are you okay?!" Killua ask me with a very worried look on his face.

"I'm fine" I gave him a pat on the head, trying make sure that I don't worry him any further.

"You sure? Your face is really red. Did something happened?" Alluka asked.

"Ah...Its nothing....it was pretty hot in the cabinet" I replied while scratching my head.

"It was hot alright" I heard the brat muttered and i turn towards him. He stare at me and gave me a smirk. I place my hand on my chest...Yeah...he's dangerous...really dangerous...but I'm really intoxicated by him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! hope you guys like this chapter ^^"" it might be short but yh...hope you like ^^

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

686K 18.2K 28
❛ you took my breath away ❜ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...
292K 5.3K 13
❝ 𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗔 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗡, 𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗜𝗞𝗔. ❞ ︻ 🏿 ➤ title says it all . 🏾 🏽...
366K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned 💀 "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...
776K 21.3K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...