Miss Queen

By lanalaurence

"What can i help you with sir " i said before lifting my head .. and there he was silver eyes and all We bo... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Hiiii
11
A/N
13
14
15
16
17
18
AN
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 ( and final chapter )
A/N

12

47.9K 902 178
By lanalaurence

To remi511 ♥️🌹
******************************

It was the damn MATH class again , I swear to god that this class is stupidly worthless what will I ever do with the squares and circles uuuuugggggghhhh
I just want it to stop . Damn Mr. Lowell was getting on my nerves and he better stop he made me answer 6 questions and told me to make an essay about why numbers don't end . What the heck! Ezra pulled me on his lap to comfort me when he was the one who needed it the most he snapped at Mr. Lowell twice because he got on my nerves and he was about to punch him too .

The bell rang both me and Ezra rushed out of that awful classroom making it to the hallway.
I gasped for air " damn that classroom is toxic ughh"
Ezra chuckled and pulled me to him and said "want to get out off here"  and I nodded .

We went to one of the empty class rooms and I grabbed a piece of paper and he pulled out a lighter . We both climbed on the table and Ezra burned the paper with his lighter and it turned to ashes and the smoke went up and touched the fire detector and we both smirked as water sprayed on us including the whole school too .

I grabbed Ezras collar and pulled him to me kissing him a quick but passionate kiss making him warp his hand around me and pull me closer he wanted no space between us . And by that we lost our balance and feel , Ezra instantly flipped me so that his back was the one  who hit the floor and I landed on top of him and he coughed . I instantly got off him and looked at him , and he started laughed and got up pulling me with him in a bridal style and I warped my hand around his neck .

" you just fell on your back and u pick me up like this "

" you hurt me by your word princess, I'm not fragile " he frowned.

" I know " I planted a kiss on his cheek and rested my head on his chest as we exited the chaotic place heading for his car .

Ezra dropped me home and said
" be ready for tonight "

" what's happening tonight?" I asked

" our first date " and with that he left me shocked with excitement and I ran straight to my room and took a hot great bath .

What will you wear dumbass
My inner self said and I smiled knowing exactly what I'll wear so I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep in my huge hot tub .

When I woke up the water was cold and my friends were already here .
I got owt off the tub, warped a towed on myself and entered my closet to pick up my dress to see that Becca was already there looking for something to wear I presume.
" what are you doing ? " I asked

" I have a date dear Rose " she replied not turning around.

" with who might I ask "

" Bryce asked me today when school ended - do u like this on me ?"

" ahh -no find something else , and how did that happen "

" well when the fire alarm went of and water started splashing on everyone me and zoey went out and saw you and your boyfriend walking to his car so we knew that you were the ones who made the whole mess . And then Our of nowhere Bryce was standing in front of me and the I realised that Zoey ditched me and was walking with the hacker guy so then he told me that he was taking me out tonight and I said okay even though he didn't ask .... so that brings us to now "

I just stared at her smirking
" I told you he was into you "

" yeah yeah shut up and help me out "

" I'm going to a date too with Ezra "

" thats awesome so we can get ready together "

I smiled at her and went to pick out the dress I wanted And picked out a dress for becca . Then we did our hair and makeup. 15 minutes later Zoey barged in and gasped
" wow girls u look really stunning and I'm not kidding " she said putting her hand on her chest and breathed in .
"Louise is coming here tonight, we are going to watch a movie "

"Ahah" both me and Becca said at the same time " I doubt that " we said it again then we both laughed.

" your both weird, and doubt all you like its just a movie !" And then she walked out of the room leaving us still laughing at her .

Then we looked at our selfs and I sighed and kissed my hand for the job well done I made " I just love myself " i said
" pfft please "
" don't pfft me !"
" okay I guess you did a great job "
"See"

Rosalies look (makeup, hair, dress)

Rebecas look ( hair , makeup, dress)

We heard the door bell ring so we rushed down to meed two beautiful people staring right at us with love in their eyes , my eyes were fixed on Ezras silver ones that grew wider with every step I took wile walking down the stairs.

Ezra without the glasses

Bryce

When I reached Ezra I snapped my fingers in front of his face making him flinch in an amusing was and I smiled at him brightly as he took in my figure again running his eye all over my body
" like what you see " I asked
" yes, you look beautiful my queen "
He took my hand in his and brought to his lips and kissed it .
I then noticed that Bryce and Becca were already out .
" shall we " I said
" after you "

And on our way down I saw Louise in a black ripped jeans and a white hoodie
He was carrying a bag of what K thought was some snacks for the movie he was going to watch with Zoey .
" have a good time together " he said
And I replied " you too"
And with that he entered the house and we entered the car .

" soo where are you taking me ? " I asked curiously and he grind but said nothing but " you'll see"

Seriously..

We arrived at a dark place I barely saw anything " were here love come on get out "
" but I cant see anything " I replied opening the door carefully.
" here I'll help you " he was now standing in front of me and grabbed my arm pulling me towards him .
" careful "
We started walking he was behind me holding both my hand and leading the way .
" are we there yet? " I asked impatiently
" were here " he said then left my hand and then I heard two claps
Clap
Clap
And everything was bright I closed my eyes at first but then I slowly opened them to be blown by the place Ezra brought me to .
" Ezra it's amazing! " I squealed jumping and hugged him tight .
" It's not as amazing as you " he whispered.

*************************************
Ignore the people in the pic.
So I hope u liked the chap.
Vote and comment pls ..🌸
There is more in the next chap. So u better wait .
Love Lana ~🦄🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 10.9K 34
In which an unknowingly hilarious girl just can't seem to leave him alone, and he can't understand why. (Or) I groan and flop into the chair in front...
909K 20.8K 41
Staring at the gun in his hand as he stalks towards me with a devilish smirk on his face, I feel the bone-chilling fear rises within me. My back is a...
158K 6K 37
Leona recently has had the worst day of her life. First she had her heart broken-things couldn't get any worse, she thought. Then to end her perfect...
2.2M 54.3K 48
"I'm fine," I state rather bluntly. "You don't look fine." "Then stop looking." He chuckles, and damn does he. His voice is dessert for the ears, his...