Welcome Home - HS - Completed

By Ceeceeinatl1

This is about Harry Styles moving into his SoHo apartment in NYC and discovers a beautiful new neighbor who b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Good to Be Home
Chapter 2 - Chinese Food
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Tequila
Chapter 5 - Dessert
Chapter 6 - Dance with Me
Chapter 7 - Taste so Good
Chapter 8 - Come with Me
Chapter 9 - Ecstasy
Chapter 10 - Calgon Take Me Away
Chapter 11 - Time for Bed
Chapter 12 - Damn
Chapter 13 - Good Morning Sunshine
Chapter 14 - Oh Shit
Chapter 15 - Shower Time
Chapter 16 - Papi
Chapter 17 - Where is my Wallet?
Chapter 18 - Drawn to you
Chapter 19 - Dark Room
Chapter 20 - Ed
Chapter 21 - Fantasy
Chapter 22 - Picture This
Chapter 23 - Partying
Chapter 24 - Where is she?
Chapter 25 - Don't Answer
Chapter 26 - Pussy Ass Bitch
Chapter 27 - You Are Mine Now
Chapter 28 - You Need To Move On
Chapter 29 - No He Didn't
Chapter 30 - You Don't Have To Stay
Chapter 31 - I Like Dreaming
Chapter 32 - Vincenzo Ferrari
Chapter 34 - Maria Ferrari
chapter 35 - That Pussy is Mine Now...
Chapter 36 - Mangia (Eat)
Chapter 37 - Fuck Me... Please
Chapter 38 - Mile High Club
Chapter 39 - Marcel
Chapter 40 - Magic
Chapter 41 - Pizza Time
Chapter 42 - Dinner Party
Chapter 43 - Pony
Chapter 44 - Damnnn
Chapter 45 - Oh Mitch
Chapter 46 - Karaoke
Chapter 47 - Time to Cool Off
Chapter 48 - Party Animal
Chapter 49 - I Remember
Chapter 50 - Where is the Key?
Chapter 51 - Temptation
Chapter 52 - OMG No...
Chapter 53 - Something is Wrong
Chapter 54 - Call My Father
Chapter 55 - I Owe You Everything
Chapter 56 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 57 - I Love You Too!
Chapter 58 - Locked In
Chapter 59 - Fuck... I Love You
Chapter 60 - Keep Him Happy or I will
Chapter 61 - What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 62 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 63 - Hen Party
Chapter 64 - The Wedding
Chapter 65 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 66 - You Lying Bitch
Chapter 67 - London Bridge On My Ass
Chapter 68 - OMG Louis
Chapter 69 - My Heart Is Hurting
Chapter 70 - What the Fuck did you just say?
Chapter 71 - Sweet Angel
Chapter 72 - New York Bound
Chapter 73 - Wait... What???
Chapter 74 - I'm So Sorry!
Chapter 75 - Harry Lost his Mind!
Chapter 76 - Fireworks
Chapter 77 - Beached Whale
Chapter 78 - Wedding Day
Chapter 79 - Smile for the Camera...Bitch
Chapter 80 - Wait... What????
Chapter 81 - Am I Dead?
Chapter 82 - Flatlines
Epilogue - Infinity

Chapter 33 - Talk Too Soon

1.8K 56 1
By Ceeceeinatl1

Harry's POV

OMG did she just call me sexy daddy?   I look down at Christina with my eyes wide open.  Fuck if she isn't the sexiest fucking woman I have ever seen.   I grab Christina by her hair and shove my cock back in that beautiful mouth of hers fast because i know I am not going to last much longer!   Oh, that mouth feels so damn good around my dick...    fuck yes...   I close my eyes and explode into her mouth.   I am never going to let this woman leave me...  ever. 

I bring my hands up to her face and pull her up to my face and tell her, "Baby girl, I will be your sexy daddy any day.  I need to buy you this red dress I saw."   She looks at me confused and says, "Ok, sexy daddy."    Fucking hell this woman...

We finish up in the bathroom and come out with towels wrapped around us.   As we start to get dressed I toss her one of my t-shirts and tell her to put it on.   As she puts it on I know that that is where she needs to be, in one of my shirts.   I walk to her and put my arms around her and bring her body close to mine and kiss her forehead.

"Would you like to watch a movie?  I have Netflix.   We could watch a nice romantic comedy, if you want." I ask.    She looks up at me and says, "Oooh, I love romantic comedies!   Can we watch the Notebook?  That is my favorite movie!!!!"

No fooking way...  Could she be more perfect?  Please let this work out.  We were made for each other...

I look at her and have the biggest smile on my face and say, "Perfect.".   I suggest I order some Chinese food for us since I didn't have any food in the house.    She says, "Perfect."     Perfect...   We are perfect...  Please don't let this fuck up...  

While we eat our Chinese food, I ask Christina for all her information so I can buy her a ticket to L.A.     She argues with me and tries to tell me that she can pay for it herself.   I tell her that I am sure she can but, it is easier if we buy our tickets together so we can sit together.  How cute is she...  I would never let her pay for anything as long as she was with me.   If these are the only arguments we have, we are good.   I hope I am not talking too soon.

My phone rings and I don't even want to look at it but, I know I need to.   NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO Jeff NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Why is he calling me?   I hit the ignore button and he calls me right back.  Shit...  

I answer...

Me:   Hello.

Jeff:   We need to talk.

Me:   Jeff, look now is not a good time.

Jeff:   Oh, I think it is Harry.

Me:   Why Jeff?  What is so important?

Jeff:   How about there are pictures everywhere of you with your arms around Christina outside your apartment door?  There are also pictures of you leaving your building the same time Christina is being put into the ambulance and then pictures of you leaving the hospital through the back door while Christina is leaving out of the front door of the hospital with her father!!!     Her fucking father!!!!!!   Vincenzo Ferrari!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Me:  What? How did someone get a picture of us by my door?  

I look at Christina and she looks like she saw a ghost...

Jeff:  Looks like Antonio took this picture and sent it to a reporter he knows and tipped them off.

Me:   Ok, so we will just have to go public.   That is what I want Jeff.

Christina looks like she is about to have a nervous breakdown.  I bring her to me and hold her in my arms and whisper in her ear that everything will be ok.

Jeff:  The fuck you will!  Have you lost your fucking mind?   Do you realize who her father is?   You cannot be associated with that man.   This is bad Harry...  This is bad...

Me:   Jeff, yes I do realize that and that has nothing to do with us.   Her father has nothing to do with us.

Christina is really is shaking now and says, "Harry, why is he mentioning my father?  OMG Jeff thinks this will be bad for your image doesn't he?   OMG, maybe I should go.   We need to figure out what is best for you Harry."   She jumps out of bed and goes to grab her clothes.

Jeff:   Are you serious Harry?

"No, please don't leave.  Oh God Christina.  Wait, let me hang up and we will figure this out.  You can't leave, please.

Jeff:   Let her fucking go Harry!  At least one of you has a brain.

Me:   Fuck you Jeff.  We will talk later.

I hang up the phone and run over to Christina and put my arms around her and try to calm her down.   "Christina, first of all please calm down baby girl.   We will figure out what to do.  Please don't leave."

She looks up at me and says, "What exactly is going on Harry?  What pictures have been taken of us?   I don't understand we were never in public together."

Oh how do I tell her this...   "Babe, somehow Antonio must have been hiding and took a picture of us in the hallway by my apartment door and gave it to a reporter and tipped them off about the hospital." I say as I bring her into my embrace because I see she is about to cry.

"Oh Harry, how much more is he going to do to me?   Why is he being so evil?" she cries into my chest.    I just let her cry and hold onto her for dear life.  

Did I talk too soon?  Obviously...  Fuck me...

I get Christina to lay down and calm her down.   I rub her back as she lays her head on my chest with her arm and leg over my body.    How perfect do we fit together?  Perfect.  I am not going to let anyone ruin this.

I look down at Christina and she is fast asleep.  Poor baby, she was already stressed.  I kiss her forehead.  I know I have to look now.   I have to look at my phone and see what Jeff is talking about.

I grab my phone.   Oh shit, I have over 50 messages.  Shit...  I can't even look at them right now.   I open Twitter.   Now why did I do that?  OMG they are saying some really horrible things about Christina.  I can't let her see this.   I close my phone.  I will deal with this later.  I turn towards Christina and wrap my other arm around her and close my eyes and drift off.

Christina's POV

I am laying here next to Harry and thinking how did I find such a wonderful man...   I don't deserve someone like this.  He doesn't deserve all this drama that has unfortunately surrounds me right now.   Jeff is right.  I need to stay away from Harry, at least for a while.

Damn he is so fine.  I have never seen a more perfect man.   I don't want to go yet but I know if I don't leave now while he is sleeping, he will not let me leave later.  I can't bring drama to him, I just can't.    I grab my phone and I know I shouldn't but, I need to see the pictures they were about.

OMG!  I have so many messages!!!  I will read them later.   Let me look at Twitter, which I am never on.    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have over 200,000 new followers...  How is this possible?   Then I start reading some of the tweets I am mentioned in.

@Harry_Styles can do better than this...

Harry must owe the mob money to have anything to do with her...

OMG She is so ugly!!!  Harry you need to dump her!!!

OH God look at her face!!!  She has birthmarks all over it!!!

Then I see the pictures.    The first one is from the first day with Antonio.  I guess he never really left that night.  He had to have hid and waited.  Harry has his arm around me trying to hold me close.  You can see the blood on my face.    

The second one is of Harry leaving our building getting into his car with his driver.   The picture was actually taken from the side, so you can see the ambulance in the back ground.

The third one shows me being put into the ambulance on a stretcher.

Then there is Harry leaving the hospital from the back entrance and me from the front with my father.   Oh my face is so black and blue...  2 fucking days of being hit in the face.

Oh my God, this is too much.  Harry doesn't deserve any of this.   I have to go.  Thank God Harry is snoring away so I may be able to sneak away without him waking up.   I carefully move the blanket off of me and slip out of the bed.  I grab my bag with my clothes and my purse.   Oh damn, this means I am going to have to go in my apartment to pack a suitcase.   Shit...

I walk into the living room and grab a pen and paper from my purse to leave Harry a letter before I leave.

Dear Harry,

I am sorry that I have left before you woke up to say goodbye but, I know I wouldn't be able to if you were awake.    Jeff is right, my father's affiliation with the mob is not good for your image.   Plus this whole fiasco with Antonio.  It is so much unnecessary drama that you don't need to deal with right now. 

You are about to breakout into your solo career.  You don't need bad publicity around you.   I am going to go stay at my parents house for a couple of days.   Until I can figure out how to deal with all this. 

Oh and for the love of God don't on Twitter.  Some people are really cruel...

I promise to somehow keep in touch with you Harry.   I wish you nothing but happiness.

All my love,

Christina

Harry's POV

I go to put my arm around Christina and there is no one there.  I sit up and she is gone.   Maybe she is in the bathroom...   "Christina...    Christina..."   No answer.   I jump out of bed and look in the bathroom and it is empty.   I go out into the living room and no one is there. 

Maybe she is in the kitchen?  I run in there and I see a paper with my name on it...

Dear Harry.........

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!  This can't be happening!!!

Fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

Thank you for reading my story!!

Poor Harry...

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 161 32
Emily Rudd, 18 year old girl that had a normal life. She was good student. She has been living with her grandmother ever since she was little but her...
879K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
4.1K 55 32
“It was all a mistake. Just forget it ever happened. Leave me alone and don’t bother talking to me ever again.”85 letters. 21 words. 3 sentences… ech...
143K 4.6K 88
Nola, and her three beautiful girls, are looking for a fresh start. When they take up temporary residence in her grandparents home in London, she is...