Miss Queen

By lanalaurence

"What can i help you with sir " i said before lifting my head .. and there he was silver eyes and all We bo... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Hiiii
A/N
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
AN
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 ( and final chapter )
A/N

11

48.1K 1.1K 183
By lanalaurence

I woke up feeling nauseous and with a massive headache, and then I realised that I wasn't in my room but was is Sashas . I got up and headed straight to the bathroom and vomited my guts out   .Coughing  I rested my head on the wall beside me letting the cool solid thing relax me .

Thats when I heard a throat being cleared I opened one eye to see Ezra smirking down on me .
" what let it all out while I'm listening " I began .

" well you look awful "

" ha you don't say . I just vomited my insides " 

" I heard "

I tried to get up but I stumbled and started to fall when Ezras large hands warped around me and lifted me up in a bride style catching me off guard.
" wha-"

" you clearly can't walk on you own without falling 10 times so shut up "

Okay grumpy

Ezra landed me slowly on the bed and handed me an aspirin with water for the headache.

" where's you sister ?" I asked

" with your baby sister "

" huh ? "

"She's down stairs with Lina , your dad dropped her off "

I made an O expression on my face and nodded while swallowing the aspirin and handed the cup back to Ezra . He didn't take it immediately but he was just staring at me .

" why are you staring at me " I asked annoyed.

" you are breathtaking " he whispered leaning in and I automatically backed away a little .

" you just said that I was a mes- "
He cut me off by smashing his face into mine and connected our lips together making me gasp and pull away .

"What the hel-"

" Im sorry " he said

" No stupid I smell and taste like vomit and you still kiss me !!"

His eyes grew wide and then he started laughing making my heart sink ..

Wow , he is sooo cute
My inner self said and made me blush thats when I stood up and pulled him up with me and made him take his shirt off letting him look at me with a confused look then I led him to the door and said " that kiss was nothing and Im going to wear this" and closed the door on his face .

My heart was beating like crazy when I realised that he just KISSED me , I jumped from happines..
wait what...

I stopped jumping and pushed those happy thoughts out of my head in the end he was a guy and all guys were the same ..

I blinked back the unfortunate memories of the past and walked back to the bathroom to take a shower.

I wore Ezras shirt and walked out of the room and went down stairs to meet my lovely Lina playing with Sasha in the living room ..

" good morning sunshine " I said and kissed Linas head and high fived Sasha then settled down on the sofa

" your staying with me tonight Lena " I said to my baby sister making her grin

" yesss finally , now take me to your cake shop I'm hungry "

" okay Sasha you are coming too "

Sasha lent me  some clothes that were big for her to wear

And we headed to the door and on one of the cars that Sasha stole from Ezras room while he was sleeping .

15 minutes later we arrived to me beautiful shop .
" you own a cake shop" Sasha asked

"Yepp , the best cake you will ever taste "
Sasha smiled and got out of the car , and went straight inside . I picked up Lina and went after her . I greeted my staff and walked to the kitchen Sasha following me .

I landed Lena on the baking table and asked " what do you want ?"

" wed velvet "

" its red velvet not wed velvet babe "
Then I turned to Sasha
" you ? "

"Oreo"

" okay "

They both watched me as I mixed the ingredients and A feeling inside me said to make my Nutella ones too so I made them and put them inside the oven .
30 minutes later they were ready and I took them out and took them outside to see that the girls were sitting with Ezra at the same place the first time Ezra was here .
I went to them and placed the cakes to their owner and gave Ezra one of my Nutella cupcakes .
" bon appetite " I said then ordered milk for everyone.

Ezra kept on looking at me while he devoured his cake making me smile because I knew he liked them .

You were right to bake them rosaaaaaalieeee

" so how did you know we were here " I looked at Ezra locking our eyes .

" he called me " Sasha answered for him .

I didn't take my eyes off him and neither did he until I heard a familiar voice coming from the entrance saying

" Cupcake how could you do this to you own father "
Dad gave me a frown as he walked to me then looked at Ezra and his eyes widened like he remembered...

" did you both do something unapr-"

"NOO haha we did not . How about you sit down dad and eat with us " I said jumping my face flushed as I grabbed my fathers shoulders and motioned him to sit down . Then I caught Ezra smirking which I stopped with a harsh stare .

Next day ( at school)

Me , Rebeca and Zoey were sitting in the cafeteria eating our lunch and waiting for the boys somehow.
Zoey kept looking at the door probably waiting for Louise .
" sooo zoey I know thats it was such a short time but I can see the sparks thats coming out of you so what happened?"

" Is it that obvious " she asked

"Yesss" both me and Becca said at the same time .

" well yeah Louise is sweet but thats it nothing more "

" uhah , I'm not buying it " Becca said

" neither am I " I agreed
Then the boys came in together like well fuck they came in like a super human models , and they were walking to us Louise sat beside Zoey and Bryce
near Becca . But Ezra was stopped by the Redhead snake Rachel , she pressed her body on him and held his arm tight . Ezra looked at her blankly.

Why isn't he doing something?!

I felt pure mother fucking hate for that bitch , I was going to rip her hand out of her shoulder if she didn't let go of him , her skirt barley covered her panties and her top was squeezing the life out of her
I like the sound of that .
Then Rachel noticed me staring so she smirked and lifted her thighs up so it touched Ezras stomach .
And that was it all I saw was red that whore pressed me red button now she was gonna die .
I ran up to her and she positioned her self to fight but was too slow and inexperienced  , so I balled my fist and punched her straight on the nose making her fall on the ground while scarlet drops of her blood fell on the ground and she was wincing .
" you bitch-"

" I dare you Rachel to say that word again!" I screamed at her and she immediately stopped and looked at me shocked.
" from now on you stay away from what  doesn't belong to you and especially not my man " I said still angry I grabbed Ezras arm and went out of the cafeteria. People were looking , I saw my friends and their boys looking at me smirking. Then I was out  .

I pulled Ezra into the science lab were I found the nerd studying there ..

" out " I said and they went out immediately not wasting a breath .
I then looked at Ezra who looked stunned and shocked at the same time his opened his mouth to say something but I silenced him by pressing my lips into him hungry for his touch . Like he senses me he warped his hand on my waist and kissed me back forcefully, passionately . He then bit me lips and I gasped allowing his tongue to enter my mouth . Be broke it breathing heavily and looked at each others eyes and He said " so It was something "
" yeah it was " I replied " you mine now Ezra Lincoln "

" and you are mine my queen " 
*************************************
Sorry for not updating on time ... hade some exams 😉
Pls comment and vote
Follow me on Instgram :
L6biiz
Love Lana 🥀🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.3K 29
Completed โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Tomorrow you'll call them and tell them you ran away and that you're fine. You're going to tell them not to bother looking for yo...
33.4K 572 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
49.2K 721 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
122K 5.4K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...