Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

By YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... More

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Unexpected x Torture
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
The x Count x Down
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
New x Member
Valentine x Special
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Trail x Mission x Begins
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Easter X Special
Next X Mission
The X Circus X Audition
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
The x Secert x Part2
Unexpected x Turnout
No x Excuses
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

The x Mysterious x Man

3.5K 85 12
By YukiCrimsonPh

Yuki's POV

Tsk. That brat really didn't hold back. Shalnark was helping me walk to my seat place on the stone. I couldn't even sit without Shalnark to help to sit, I lean back to place my back against the stone.

"Itai" my whole body trembles and I try to endure the pain.

" Fei! You overdid it!" Shalnark said as he turned over to the brat.

"Overdo what?" Chrollo said as he turn towards me.

"Well...."Shalnark was fidgeting. He didn't want to tell Chrollo that I was about to escape...but I didn't mean to escape, I was just making sure of something.

"...I was curious and tried to follow you....the brat over there caught me and thought that I was gonna escape" I said calmly while avoiding eye contact with everyone.

" You escape" the brat said with a cold voice.

" I didn't, I didn't even set foot out of the base! It was never my intention to escape as well" I shouted back at the shrimp. "....if I did escape...Gon and Killua will..." I look down and had a sorrow expression on my face. I close my eyes and look back at him. for some reason he look irritated as ever.

"And what happened?" Chrollo asked as he walk over towards me.

"....You should know." I replied coldly.

"What do you mean?" he gave me this blank look.

" Didn't you tell them that if I were to escape I would be tortured by that brat?"

" I never say he could torture you" Chrollo said as he turned over to the brat.

" You say meh could have meh way" he answered with a smirk underneath his bandana.

" What I meant was for you to watch over her..not hurt her. If something happens to her and she dies what would you do?" Chrollo glare at the brat which made him back off a bit. I could tell that Chrollo is really mad...It kind of made me happy that I have some value to him.

"...Its fine." I stood up and walk towards Chrollo. " I don't die that easily" I look at him with confidence which made him relieved.

"By the way. You guys are back pretty fast. Usually it would take 3-4 hours no?" Kortopi asked.

"He said that he wants everyone there so he can confirm something" Nogbunaga said irately.

" He told us to meet him tomorrow" Machii added. Everyone was excited to meet this 'guy' for some reason...Let just hope that my gut is correct.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day everyone was waiting for, to meet the mysterious man that Chrollo has been seeing. We were walking out of the base when Chrollo turned towards me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. I glance up and nodded. He seems to be concern...Chrollo then leads the way to the meeting place.

It took quite awhile before reaching the meeting place. It seems like an old Japanese house. As we walk in, Chrollo gave the staff that was welcoming us a piece of paper, she gave him a nod and leads the way. The inside was really Japanese style with light green bamboo floor and sliding doors.

" He's already inside" the staff said as we slowly opens the door. One by one, we slowly walk into the room. This sense....its definitely him! When I entered the room I saw him. A guy around 178cm wearing black pant, suit and neck tie that was loose. His inside shirt was plain dark blue. His skin tone was very much like Gon's.  He has short jet black spiky hair, a scar under his lips and droopy brown eyes that shine when we walk into the room.

" I was waiting for you" She gave a really big smile towards us while gesturing his hands to take a sit. We all sat on the pillow that was placed on the floor. We were sitting in a circle around the table with Chrollo at the exact opposite of the suited man. I on the other hand as stuck between Phinks and Franklin. Tsk, I wanted to sit with him... I look at the person sitting beside him, Kortopi was on his right side and Nobunaga was on the other. I slowly walk towards Kortopii.

"um....Kortopi...is it okay if we change sit?" I whisper to him.

"Sure" He slowly got up and walk towards the spot between Franklin and Phinks. I sat down on Kortpoi's spot which was beside the suited man and Shalark.

"Yuki?" Shalnark gave me a confuse stare which caught the attention of the brat. He gave me an intense glare.

"...Why you there" the brat coldly ask me. I didn't gave him a reply. Its best if they don't know the relationship me and this suited guy have. As the seconds goes by, the brat got even pissed.

"Maybe you fell in love at first sight?" Nobunaga said which startled me and the brat.

"HUH!?" the brat gave Nogbunaga really pissed out look. Love at first sight? I don't believe in things like that....I-I think....I mean the first time that I fell on top of him and we started into each other's eye I felt- NOPE! don't think about it!! Don't! T-there's no way that I fell for that brat at first sight...yeah..there's no way...

"Welp. Lets get stared. This is the first time we meet so let me introduce myself. Name's Yamamoto" he gave a playful grin and was waiting for us to introduce ourselves.

"Nobunaga"

"Bonolenov"

"Kalluto"

"Franklin"

"Shizuku"

"Machii"

"Chrollo"

"Kortopi"

"Phinks"

"Feitan"

"Shalnark"

"...Yuki"

"So...you want to find out where and what the action is right?" Yamamoto said as Chrollo nodded as a reply.

" The blood that we gave you...." Chrollo said and stop halfway before looking at Machii.

"Basically he's are other information person aside from..." Machii didn't continue and everyone but me and Kalluto seems to look down.

"Aside from who?" Kalluto asked but no one reply.

".....Aside from Pakunoda?" I asked and before I knew it I was thrown towards the wall with everyone's weapon around me. From what I see everyone, except Kalluto and Chrollo released their killer auras and gave me a deadly glare....I would never imagine that even Shalnark would get workup like this.

"How! How did you know about her? HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT PAKU?" Phinks shouted from the top of his lungs. I just stare that them and shift my eyes toward Yamamoto.

"HERE!" The door suddenly slammed open. It was two kids, one with black hair and the other with white. My eyes open as I saw who they were. " AH! I knew it! It really is Yuki! I could sense your presence!" Gon cheerfully said without noticing that the Ryodan were in the room.

"OI! What are you doing?!" Kill was shocked to see that the Ryodans have their weapons around me.

"...nii-sama..." a small voice said which made Killua's face pale. Damn it. Why are they here? This is bad this is really really bad. If this gets out of hand...Gon and Killua might get killed....No...Yamamoto is here, he might help... I glance to look at Yamamoto but a hand grabbed my jaw and pushed my head upwards.

"Where you look?" the brat has an extremely cool tone when he said it...guess he really is close with this ' Paku' person to be acting like this.

Feitan's POV

Tsk. First she move to sit with that Yama guy...even with everyone weapons on her, she still look at that Yama guy. Tsk, you should be looking at meh. MEH!! I tighten meh grips that's on her jaw. She should look at meh, she should think of meh, she should obey meh...after all, she's mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter isn't that good TT^TT I'll try to make the next chapter better!!! My Final Exams are almost finish, I'll have more time to make the story better. Once again I'm truely sorry if this chapter isn't good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.6K 26
This is a sequel to Try To Take Her Away From Me. They drove her away. The time has come for a victor to rise. Who will emerge from the smoke and dus...
56.6K 1.2K 17
Haunted by a terrible childhood due to her cruel fate, y/n has been looking for the Spider since she was a child, since it helped her escape that nig...
14.3K 227 27
𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿. 𝙍𝙀𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙊𝙐𝙏. - 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵. 𝘱𝘦...
61.4K 2.1K 64
With Feitan badly hurt, Phinks deftly kidnaps a healer: you. Your life then becomes forcibly tangled with that of the Phantom Troupe, especially with...