Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

By YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... More

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Mysterious x Man
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
The x Count x Down
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
New x Member
Valentine x Special
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Trail x Mission x Begins
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Easter X Special
Next X Mission
The X Circus X Audition
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
The x Secert x Part2
Unexpected x Turnout
No x Excuses
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

The x Unexpected x Torture

3.9K 94 66
By YukiCrimsonPh

I was sitting at my usual spot staring out the window, trying to forget about that happened in the forest.

"Fei! Did you get anything from him?" Shalknark has a bright smile one him as he jump down from his spot and walk towards the brat.

"Tsk. He know nothing." he scoffed and throw something to Shalnark who catch the bottle with ease. My eyes widen as I sniffed blood lingering in the room.

"....blood..?" I muttered to myself and everyone turned to face me with a surprise look on there face.

" You can smell it? I can't even smell a thing. I was sure that Fei has gotten rid of the smell"  Nogbunaga said scratched the back of his neck. I gave him a blank look...why would you need to get rid of the smell? We're far away from the city, no one would come here...so why?

" I'm really impressed. Even though I'm the one whose holding the bottle, I couldn't even smell it" Shalnark said as he held up a test tube 80% full of blood.

" You want to know what we're gonna do with it?" Chrollo asked as he walks towards me. By the look on his face...I could tell that he's intrigued by my sense of smell. I nodded as a reply. " When we go out to find more information about the man, we need to make sure that no one can smell blood on us.....or else there will be too much fuss". I stare at Chrollo with an even more confused face.

"Boss, you should go" Machii said as she look out the window.

"I'll be going then" Chrollo grabbed the test tube from Shalnark and walked to the door entrance with Machii and Nogbunaga beside him. I stood up and jump down from where I was and tugged on Chrollo's cape making him stop. He slowly turn around to face me. "What is it?"

"....I...I want to go too" I said as I look up at him.

" You be burden if go" the brat walked towards me with Phinks.

" Its best if you stay here, Yuki" Shalnark pat my shoulder and gave me gentle smile.

"....fine...but...take this with you" I hand him a Japanese charm. What I didn't tell him was that the charm has a bit of my aura in it. There are only and handful of people who can sense it and if my gut is correct... I might be able to find out about the auction. Yeah....that's right, I was an assassin, finding out useful or interesting information is my job...I have to judge whether they are good or evil and if they're evil, I exterminate them.

"Thank you" Chrollo took the charm and put it inside his book. He pat my head and was off to meet someone, somewhere. I couldn't stay put. I'm anxious that he would find out that the charm gave out my aura. I decided to follow him but when I was about to go out of the room...

" Where are you going?" Franklin asked and everyone look my way.

"... Bathroom" I said as I walk calmly out of the room. What was I thinking...the bathroom?! There's a lot of places I could have said but that was the first thing that came into my mind. Sigh, at least I manage to get out of the room. I stealthy make my way towards the entrance of the hideout when an arm came out of nowhere and wrapped around my waist.

"Where you think you go?" I know this voice anywhere. He was behind me, pulling my waist close to his.

" Let go you damn br-" with his other hand, he covered my mouth. I tried to push him away but I couldn't. This has never happened before...this is the first time my body is weak from just looking at him or hearing his voice...or sensing his aura.

   "Fei. What are you-" Phinks came with Shalnark and saw that the brat was holding me. "..Are we interrupting?" Phinks said smirking . I don't really understand these two. I kind of get the feeling that they are shipping me ...with this brat.

"Cheh, she try escape" The brat said while yanking me closer to him.

"This isn't good. Yuki you shouldn't do that" Shalnark said as he walked towards me and the brat. " I'm sorry about this, okay?" Shalnark said with a little smile.

"sorry about what?" he hold his nose and pull out a small bottle of clear green water. "Th-this is---" before I could finish my sentence I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wh-where am I? I slowly open my eyes and saw that the room was really familiar. It was the room I was in when I was first kidnapped. I try to rub my eyes but I couldn't. I look over and my hand and saw that it was chained. < CHAINED JUST LIKE HOW KILLUA WAS WHEN HE WENT BACK HOME>

<•Like this•>

My eyes widen and I was trying to break free. It was harder than I thought...The chains the were holding me were thick and heavy. At my current state, I couldn't break free. The smell of the green liquid that I sniffed in made my hold body weak.

" You awake"  the brat entered the room with Fanklin, Phinks and Shalnark. I glare at them. I tried to speak but I was too drained.

" The Boss said that if you try to escape or leave without permission then......" Franklin didn't finish his sentence. He looked over that the brat with a worry expression.

" Then meh get meh way" The brat finished off Franlin's sentence.

"Sorry we didn't tell you... the Boss told us not to tell you cause he wanted to see if you could accurately escape" Shalnark walk towards me and gave me a little smile. " Hang in there okay?".

"Hang in there? I don;t think she'd be going anywhere" Phinks said. Shalnark face turned red and we walked over to Phinks and mutter some stuff. " Well, what he meant to say was 'don't give up' or something" he added before the brat forced them out of his so called 'torture room'.

"Let have fun" The brat said as he went over to the side to grab his tools. He brought over a whip and places it beside me. He then grab my scarf and use it to blindfold me, he touch my waist and slowly pull up my shirt. The chains were in the way so he unchain one of my hand and took the sleeve off, then chain me again after taking the sleeve off. He did it with the other side as well and takes my shirt off. He then remove the chains that held my foot to take off my shoes and pant slowly then chained it back up again. Tsk, this is so embarrassing....I was left to hang in the middle of his room in nothing but my choker, gloves, bra, and underwear. My scars were exposed and I could feel him glazing at my scars even if I'm blindfolded.

"....Beautiful...just beautiful.." he gently trace his fingertips on to my skin, tracing each of the scars. The coldness of his fingertips made me shiver.

"Beau- wha-what to you mean?" my voice was quavering, I was really distracted by his touch. Even though his  fingers are cold, where he touched my was hot and burning.

"..meh no mean you. These scars" he sinks his nails into my skin making me twitched. "These scars....beautiful" I could feel something hot on my skin...his lips were place on my hips and he trace his lips down to my thighs. "Heh. Let start".

Feitan's POV

Meh grab the whip that was placed beside her and slowly start to trace the whip all over her body. Hmph, she twitch and shivers from knowing that she will me tortured huh? Meh start swinging the whip at her, leaving bright red marks on her pale skin.

"Nngh! Argh! Haa...s-stop.." with just a few whip, she's done? Tsk.

" Meh say when it finish" Meh shoved a gag ball in her mouth to shut her up. Meh kept whipping her body, seeing her white skin turn bright red.... made meh shiver in pleasure.

Yuki's POV

I couldn't let a word out, the only thing I could do was gasp and moan as he continuously whip my body. He left no place untouched,

"Mm~ mmph!.. Mph!.. Phu!" he began to whip harder to the same spot over and over, till blood starts to ooze out.

"...Smell good...your blood smell good" he finally stops whipping and like the blood from the wound. It stings a bit. " Taste good too" he added as he bite down hard into my skin to taste more o f the blood. He isn't wrong, the smell and the taste of my blood is different from everyone else. It has a strong sweet smell and has a unique taste. Normal blood would taste like mental but mine is sweet.

"hpmmmmm!?!" He sinks his nails in the wound and move his fingers around. I-if this keeps up the wound will widen.

"There's right, feel the pain" he said. He was about to bite me again when there was a knock on the door.

" Feitan... the Boss is back" I believe it was Shizuku's voice.

Feitan's POV

Tsk. Meh having fun, why now?

"Fei-"

"Meh know!" meh shouted back. Everything is ruin. Tsk. Meh walk to the front of her and start taking the gag off. She let out a huge grasp and her saliva was dripping non-stop. Meh then took her blindfold off, her eyes eager to kill but they were very teary. It send chills down meh spin, meh want to torture her more, meh want to break her more.....meh want to make her mine.

"ha..ha...I'll... get you for this" looking at me with that teary eyes and intense breathing...meh want to ruin her.

" In you dream" meh replied and unchained her. She is now on the floor hugging herself. Meh brought her clothes that meh took off and hand it to her, but she gave an intense glare back. Hpmh, that the spirit meh like. Meh bend closer to her and whisper  " ..even though you say no...you body can't deny that it feel good...." meh smirk and was waiting for her to react, but she didn't. Meh move away from her ear and look at her face, her face and ears were red. Meh was shock...she actually enjoy it? Heh...she..really is mysterious...

"...I...I don't.....I DON"T!!" she flustered. She pushed meh away and hold her clothes tight in her arms. "...I'm gonna put on my clothes... look the other way..." she said as she turned her back towards me.

"Ha?! Meh see you naked already. There nothing else to s-"

"Just do it!" she shouted back. Tsk. Meh did as she told...Meh not following her order...meh just doing it so that Boss won't get mad....Meh glance back to look at her...The wound me gave her...really are beautiful.

•SOMETHING LIKE THIS•

She worn her shirt painfully and moves on to her pant and shoes. She could hardly stand so meh went over and grab her shoulder.

"Ouch!...I told you not to look!" tsk, complaining about this and that.

"Boss is waiting...hand" Meh point towards meh shoulder so that she could grab on to it while Meh help her with her clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What took you so long?" Shalnark walk towards meh.

"She walk slow" Meh said and went to meh spot on the stone. It took long cause meh was wrapping band aid around her...can't let other people smell or taste her blood...she's mine and MINE ALONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, this is a pretty long chapter if you ask me ^^" Not sure if it's to your liking but I hope that you guys enjoy it!! I'll try to update again next week if I can < finals starts this Monday so...I'll do my best to find time and update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 227 27
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ๐™๐™€๐™’๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™๐™. - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
6K 244 9
In which an ambitious, young coffee shop owner is forced to realise just how unhinged people can be. Or: Y/N considers changing career paths on a da...
47.2K 1.6K 26
This is a sequel to Try To Take Her Away From Me. They drove her away. The time has come for a victor to rise. Who will emerge from the smoke and dus...
49.9K 865 45
โญ๏ธEdits currently being madeโญ๏ธ You grew up around Hisoka, Illumi, and Chrollo, but after your 8 month training by yourself, things seemed to change...