Lovelights | Jack Avery| Comp...

By laurynjadeflynn

"You are everything I want in a girlfriend"- Jack Avery More

It's Just the Beginning
The Introduction
About This Girl
The Observation
Taking You
The Question
Low Key Double Date
The Older Sister
The Bigger Question
The First Date
Two Million Date
Girls Night
Oh Girl
Photo Shoot Pieces
Caught
Recap
The Gift
The Race
Starry Night
The Song
Record
Sick Day
The Plan
The Times
its my birthday and ill cry if i want to
La la
We the Party
Night
On My Way
The New Girl
Game On
Let the Games Begin
36
Stop
38
Cant Tell You
Dazing
Wide Awake
42
Who's Grad?
1k
Happy 1 Month
Freak the Freak Out
47
There
Busy in Malibu
The Beach
51
52
The Phone Call
Decisions, decisions
Departure
Here We Are
Turning Page
thank you
Birthday Surprise
A Sequel?

Will You Be My...

2.6K 54 41
By laurynjadeflynn

Amber's POV

The next day I just rest for most of the day. I'm still upset about yesterday's events but I'm happy that everything is ok.

Camryn and Christina comfort me and we just talk.

We see an article that says Cassidy has been arrested and will be on trial for six months. Glad that crazy girl is getting what she deserves.

We all decide to go get our nails done for the party. I take a shower and brush my teeth and all that. I throw on some jeans, a sweatshirt from Pink, and some Gucci slides.

When we are getting our nails done I can't help but think about the party. I go every year but going with Jack makes me very excited.

"Are you guys excited for the party tonight", I ask them happy that they are going also.

"Of course", Christina says.

"Yeah. I just hope that I don't get any food stains on my white clothes", Camryn says.

Christina and I crack up laughing.

After our nails are done, we go get some food from Chipotle. Camryn suggests we eat inside instead of taking it to-go and Christina and I agree.

As we sit down to eat, I get a call from Jack.

I smile then answer. "Hello?"

"Hey Amber. Are you excited for the party tonight?"
He asks.

"Yes I am!" I exclaim.

"Great. I have a surprise for all of you", he says.

"What is it", I ask.

"Me telling you wouldn't make it much of a surprise now would it", he says laughing.

"Okay", I sigh, "well I gotta go."

"Bye", he says.

"Bye", I say then I hang up.

"Who was that", Camryn asks drinking her sweet tea.

"Jack", I reply.

"Ooohhhh", Christina says.

I roll my eyes playfully.

When we're done eating we decide to go home and chill.

We do facials on each other and gossip and just have fun. Just like old times.

Christina has us on her new YouTube video and we do the best friend tag. Next thing you know, Christina suggests we play Truth or Dare.

"Amber", Christina says, "truth or dare?"

Me knowing Christina and what fun dares she can come up with I choose dare.

"Dare", I say.

"Hm interesting choice. Let me think", Christina says thinking.

We wait like thirty seconds.

Camryn looks at her wrist like it's a watch and looks bored.

"Oh! I got it. Call Jack and tell him you can't come tonight because you got food poisoning", Christina suggests.

"What no! Are you crazy?!" I exclaim.

"Yes I'm crazy and I'm serious", Christina says putting my phone in my hands.

"Ugghhhh," I groan. I call Jack and it rings.

"Are you really about do to it?! Oh my gosh are you crazy? I would never make you do that!" Christina exclaims laughing.

"Gosh Christina you know the child is obedient", Camryn says while laughing.

I roll my eyes then Jack picks up.

"Hello?" He says.

"Oh my gosh he answered", I whisper, "what do I say?"

"Say hi or something. Gosh this child" Camryn says.

"Um Amber?" Jack says.

"Oh hi. Sorry about that! I just wanted to tell you that I'm excited about tonight", I say laughing nervously.

Jack laughs. "Haha. I'm excited too. Is that all?" He says.

"Uh yes. Bye", I say.

"Bye", he says then I hang up.

Christina and Camryn burst out with laughter. I hit both of them and get some grapes from the refrigerator. That makes them laugh harder. When they are done, we start to get ready because the party starts at eight and it's already six thirty.

We all go take showers and get ready. For my makeup I do a natural eye, some Fenty Beauty highlighter , eyeliner , and some red lipstick.

My hair is still straight from yesterday so I just comb it. My outfit is a white- lace crop top, white pants, and some white Christian Louboutin heels. I put on a white, lace choker.

I grab my white purse and head downstairs and Christina and Camryn look amazing. Camryn has on white jeans, a white crop top, and white heels.

Christina has on a white dress and white flats.

We of course go to Mariah's to get our pictures taken and we post them on Instagram.

"Oh you look nice Mariah where are you going?" Camryn asks.

"To the white party. I go every year", Mariah says.

"Really?! That's so cool!" We all say.

Mariah nods.

"Well you can leave with us", I say and we all take pictures together.

We head back to the house because the boys aren't here yet and it's only 7:30PM.

When we get in the house we talk some more and then my doorbell rings. I go to answer it and it's the boys. We all say hi and hug each other and I let them in.

"Wow your house is so cool", Zach says looking around.

All the boys look around. Every one talks for a few minutes and Jack turns to me.

"You look stunning", Jack says to me smiling.

"Thank you. You look great too", I say blushing.

"Well is everyone ready?" Corbyn asks.

"Yeah", we all say excitedly and head out the door.

When we get out we see a limo.

We gasp.

"Surprise", Jack says smiling me and he grabs my hand and walks me to the limo. The limo driver opens the door and the girls get in first then the boys.

The party is about twenty minutes away from my house. We all Snapchat and sing to the music in the car. It was amazing.

When we get to the party, we go through security and walk in the building. With me holding Jack's hand.

Logan is there, Zendaya, Jake, Liza Koshy, and many other celebrities. We eat, dance, and just have the time of our lives. I meet a lot of celebrities and take pictures with them.

Jack buys my drinks and food. When we dance, Jack is a great dancer by the way, I just can't keep my eyes off of him. He's so beautiful. At that moment I remembered all the great times that I've had with him and all the guys. I smile.

We take a lot of pictures and videos. It's fun to just be teenagers and socialize.

"Say hi to my vlog!" Logan yells to us.

"Hi vlog!" We all yell waving.

"Go add me on Snapchat and follow me on Instagram! Accounts will be below!" Camryn yells.

Logan looks at her and we all laugh.

"Are you having fun" Jack asks me over the music as we're standing to the side.

"Yeah", I say and hug him. Gahhh he smells so good. Haha.

The party ends at about eleven. We are all stuffed from the food and we head home. We go to my neighborhood first and we all talk about how lit the party was. Zach and Daniel fall asleep on the way to my house.

When we pull up to the house, Christina and Camryn get out the car and Jonah and Corbyn walk them to the door. Mariah gets out the limo.

"Bye", she says hugging us.

"Bye", Jack and I say.

"Amber can I talk to you outside for a second", Jack asks me.

"Sure", I say.

We get out and we stand outside the limousine. He grabs my hands and stares into my eyes.

____________________________________

Jack's POV

"Amber, ever since I met you I've liked you. You are beautiful, gorgeous, smart, hilarious, talented, ambitious, caring, nice, and so much more. You make me smile every time I see you and think about you. You are everything I want in a girlfriend. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I ask her smiling.

"Jack, everything you said is how I've been feeling. You are everything I want in a boyfriend and you make me happy. Yes I will be your girlfriend", she says.

"YES!" I say fist  bumping the air.

Amber laughs that laugh that makes me smile.

We hug for a long time. Then I kiss her.

We just stare at each other for five minutes smiling and blushing like goofballs.

"Let me walk you to your door", I say walking her.

Corbyn and Jonah walk past us when I'm walking Amber to her door.

When we get to her door, she opens it and hugs me.

"Thank you for tonight Jack. I had the best time." She says.

I kiss her hand and nod and she closes the door. I walk back to the limousine while doing a happy dance. Best night ever.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 12.3K 199
Cute & dirty
12.5K 145 35
Just a bunch of Why Don't We Imagines and preferences! ♡ Enjoy ~Jonah . Marais ~Daniel . Seavey ~Corbyn . Besson ~Jack . Avery ~Zach . Herron I'll...
161K 4.4K 72
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, sʜᴇ's sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ. - [sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇss]
1.3M 21.6K 200
This book is going to be about Why Don't We! (REQUESTS CLOSED) #Wattys2017