[DMMD] You Saved Me... (Aoba...

By shortJayWritesstuff

What happens when a certain blue haired boy saves you from a horrible gang. But you're hiding a special secre... More

Chapter 1: Help
Chapter 2: Aoba
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: To Delivery Works!
Chapter 4: To Delivery Works! (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Forced Into Rhyme
Chapter 6: Headaches
Chapter 7: Master and Mistress
Chapter 8: A Strange Costumer and Visitor
Chapter 9: Worried About Granny
Chapter 11: Saving Granny
Chapter 12: Secrets
Chapter 13: Tattoos of Rage
Chapter 14: No Pain, No Gain
Chapter 15: Difference Isn't Bad
Chapter 16: Fires of Revenge
Chapter 17: I Love Him...
Chapter 18: Remembering the Past
COVER CONTEST!
(A/N) NEED MORE COVERS!
(A/N) GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!
Chapter 19: Forgotten Memories
(A/N)

Chapter 10: Getting Kidnapped

1.2K 32 12
By shortJayWritesstuff

More writing!! Yaay!
____________

(Y/n POV)

After Tae went to bed and Aoba decided to watch T.V.

I took a quick shower to get my mind straight.

After my shower, I got dressed into my pajamas, a (f/c) tank top with some shorts.

I walked downstairs to the living room to find Aoba and Ren on the couch watching T.V.

I moved the towel that was on my head to around my shoulders.

I sat down next to him.

"We're welcoming you with the executive director of the Toue concern, Mr. Tetsuo Toue!" the woman said.

I stared blankly at the screen.

Toue explained how Platinum Jail brings "perfect pleasure" to the mind and soul.

It didn't really sound right to me...

"Perfect pleasure" my ass.

"Yeah whatever. It's not like folks like us from the old town are gonna be able to play around in this Platinum Jail he's created." Aoba said.

"I hear ya."

Toue...

My mind was filled with so many thoughts I thought my brain would explode.

Toue doesn't even know how you get "perfect pleasure".

As I watched Toue, my mind filled with negative thoughts

"You okay (Y/n)?" Aoba asked.

"Huh?" I asked. "You were spacing out there for second."

I looked away from him.

"Yeah...I'm fine." I simply said.

Aoba turned off the T.V. and sighed.

"Don't you think Platinum Jail is a good idea, Aoba?" Ren asked.

"Not really." Aoba replied. "If you were gonna put me on that television show right now, I would have to say that I actually have a lot of fun living where I am."

"I could say the same." I said.

"Honestly?" Ren asked.

"Oh yeah, things are ju-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence when we heard a door slide open.

Aoba got up and went over to see.

"What are you doing up? Are you sure you're okay Grandma?" Aoba asked.

What WAS Tae doing up? Is this what he meant when he said that she-...

"I...uh...w-went to take some of the trash out." she stuttered.

Is she lying to us?

She took off her shoes and put them on the doorstep.

"You should've asked me to take out the trash." Aoba said. "You shouldn't push yourself." he said.

"Yeah yeah.." she said. "Alright I'm going to bed! Goodnight!" she said.

Aoba sighed. "Goodnight." he said.

After a couple of minutes, Aoba and I laid on our beds.

Aoba was completely silent while I played around on my Coil.

"Aoba." Ren said. "Are you having another headache?" Ren asked.

"I'm good. Grandma's new medicine seems to me working pretty good on the headaches for now, I guess." Aoba replied.

"Okay. You still look like you're pretty down, but your not sick." Ren said.

"I'm sick of something." Aoba said. "That one-eyed jackass from Toue Concerns was spouting off about perfect happiness and Platinum Jail." he said. "How can you find happiness in a place called "jail"?" he asked.

I thought I heard something.

Singing.

"Aoba. Do you hear that?" I asked. I sat up on my bed.

"Yeah I do." he said.

Aoba and I went out to his balcony to seen where it was coming from.

"Master! Mistress!" Clear said, popping out from the roof.

Aoba nearly screamed.

"Okay dude. What are you doing out here on my balcony so late?" Aoba asked.

"Singing the Jellyfish song of course!" Clear replied happily.

"Jellyfish song?" I asked.

Then we all decided to sit on the roof. I sat next to Aoba while he was in between me and Clear.

"So tell me. What's the Jellyfish song?" Aoba asked. "Yeah, from the sound of it, it sounds beautiful." I said.

"My grandfather taught me all kinds of things about jellyfish when I lived with him. So I made up this song." he said. That's so creative.

"I guess I really don't get it." Aoba said. "Me neither." I said.

"Master, Mistress. Did you know, it's a known fact that jellyfish are mostly made up of water." Clear explained. "Isn't that interesting?" he asked.

Aoba smiled. "Really? I didn't know that. I guess it is interesting." he said. I knew he would warm up to Clear someday. He just needed to get to know him.

"I didn't either until now. That is interesting Clear!" I said.

"I firmly believe that jellyfish dream when they're asleep." Clear said. "They dream?" Aoba asked. "Yes." Clear replied.

"Oh, yeah. I definatly don't know that." Aoba said.

I gave a good look at Clear. He may be strange and weird sometimes, but he's a good person.

"So what's the umbrella for Clear? Huh?" Aoba asked. "Yeah, I mean it's not it's gonna rain out. I can barely see a single cloud." I said.

"I just looks like the stars are going to rain down." Clear said looking up at the night sky.

I looked up at the dark sky. I couldn't see a single star.

"But, I don't see any stars out, Clear." I said.

"By the way Master." Aoba cut him off. "Can you stop calling me "Master" for pete's sake!" he snapped.

"But why should I?" Clear asked.

"It just kind of makes me uncomfortable, you know? Just call me by my name, alright?" Aoba said.

"But you are my master, Master. So I'll just be calling you "master"." he said. And then seemed to look at me. "And you're my Mistress." he said.

"I...really don't know about that." I said.

"Is that not okay. Master?" he asked. "I'll learn to live with it, I guess." Aoba said.

"And if you would, please call me by the name my grandfather gave me Master, it's Clear." he said. "Yeah, we already know your name Clear." I said with a smile. He's sometimes a little stubborn but funny too.

"Okay. Are you talking about the grandfather who taught you all that stuff about jellyfish?" Aoba asked.

"Yes." Clear replied.

"But, he's asleep now." Clear said, a small sad tone in his voice.

"He's as- I get it." Aoba said, looking down. He's passed.

"That must be hard for you Clear, you must've really loved him, huh?" I said.

"Master? Mistress?" Clear said, getting our attention. "I'm certain you were thinking what happiness really is, weren't you?" Clear asked. "Unless I'm mistaken."

"How did you know that?" Aoba asked.

I let them have a little talk of their own.

I looked up at the sky, feeling the cold breeze against my face.

Mom. Dad. What do you think true happiness is? I asked in my head.

I've always wondered what we would be like after we die, just a cuorpse to just sit and rot, or a pure soul that has lived through so much? I've never really experienced what true happiness is before, nor will I ever. But, ever since I met Aoba, Koujaku and Clear, they always seem to have a smile on their face. I don't even remember the first time I ever did feel truly happy before.... Something. If it ever occurred to me, all we are are walking bags of flesh and blood. Happiness is a hard thing accomplish. Maybe something that I never really thought of. I try to hide my true feeling by putting on a smile but I try to be the nicest I can. But, after I turned 18 I...

I didn't even notice a small tear slowly making it's say down my cheek.

"Mistress? Are you alright?" Clear asked. I quickly wiped the tear.

"Uh...yeah..I-I'm fine..." I said. Looking away. I didn't even notice the streaming salty tears down my face.

Clear seemed to notice what my problem was and wiped the tears with his gloved hand.

"Mistress, I believe you were thinking about something bad weren't you?" he asked. My eyes widened.

Can he read my thoughts or something?

".  .  . yeah. I was. But, I don't wanna talk about it. You understand right Clear?" I asked.

"Of course I understand! I don't like seeing my Master or Mistress feeling sad!" he said. I smiled a small bit.

"That's really sweet of you Clear." I said, but then frowned.

"You must be tired. Why don't I sing for you too?!" he said.

I smiled. "Yeah. I'd appreciate it. Your singing is beautiful." I said.

I jumped off the roof and on the veranda and hopped into bed.

I cuddled into my blankets and listened.

"Sway, sway, swaying between the waves." 

The tune and sound of it was nice and relaxing that I felt my eyes get heavy, and eventually I fell into a deep sleep.

(Time Skip)

"Thank you for your hard work!" Aoba said.

I heard a ringtone. "Koujaku." Aoba said.

"Aoba get here quick." I heard.

Aoba then started to run off again.

"Wait Aoba!" "Sorry (Y/n), you're gonna have to stay here. I don't want you getting hurt." Aoba said.

"What? No way! I'm coming with you if it involves my friends." I said sternly.

"But it might be involved with Morphine. And I don't wanna have to go through with trying to break you free from them. Sorry." he said finally, then ran off.

"Dammit Aoba!" I said, then my Coil went off.

I know that ringtone.

"Yeah it's me." I said.

"(Y/n). I nearly forgot to call you too. Get here to DryJuice hideouts and quick." Koujaku said. "I'm on my way." I said.

I then ended the call and ran after Aoba.

(Time Skip)

After a long run, I finally made it.

"Hey!" I yelled.

Koujaku and Aoba looked in my direction.

"(Y/n)? I thought I told you to stay home?" Aoba said. "Well Koujaku called me and told me that you guys might needed me. Besides I'm pretty strong, trust me." I said.

"What happened here?" I asked.

"Look around." one of Koujaku's gang members said.

I looked around.

Then my eyes laid on something.

A tag. And not just any tag.

Morphine.

"Wait! What about Mizuki and the DryJuice guys!?" I asked.

"They've disappeared." Koujaku said.

They went looking around and asking people if they've seen him.

When they got back, I was too busy contacting Mizuki on my Coil.

"No answer?" Aoba asked.

"I've tried 3 times. No answer at all." I said, closing my Coil.

"And from the looks of it, it may be Morphine's doing." I said.

Mizuki...

"Oh shit.. Look at that." Koujaku said.

We looked over to the stairs where Mizuki and us usually hangs out.

What we saw nearly made me barf.

Blood.

I looked at it closely. I stuck my fingers in it and took a close look at it. "This happened not to long ago. This blood is still a little fresh." I said. You might be wondering how I knew that.

When I was young, my dad taught me how you can tell if blood was frsh or not. I learned a lot from him. Just like how Clear learned a lot from his grandfather.

I heard footsteps.

"Well now! Fancy meeting you here Aoba. You too (Y/n)!" Virus said. "Hey you too, good to see ya again!" Trip said.

I glared at them.

Koujaku seemed to know these two.

"Trip and Virus." Aoab said. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Me and the Tripster are actually running things around here." Virus said.

Koujaku glared at them. "Yakuza clowns." he growled, along with his two gang members.

"Aoba, (Y/n). Don't tell me you're actually hanging around with these guys." Koujaku said.

"I don't hang with them, and I met Trip and Virus before they joined up anyway. I met the two of them while you were off the island." Aoba said.

"And I've known these two for a while, actually. I've known them before I even met you Aoba." I said.

"Actually the four of us have been pretty close for a while now." Virus said. "That's right. Works got nothin' to do with it." Trip replied.

"I know they're a lot of jerks who do what we do. But I'm proud to say that never used violence or broken the law. We're just taking a look around the block like we usually do. It's a pleasure to meet you." Virus said.

I growled and gritted my teeth.

"Yakuza are still Yakuza." Koujaku said. "Be as friendly as you wanna be, but once you've fall in with the mob." he then gave a stern look.

"It corrupts you all the way down to the bone!" he said.

"Maybe. But think about this for a moment okay? The difference between the cops and the crooks on the island isn't a whole lot. Am I right?" Virus said. "You're a street gang leader yourself, aren't you Koujaku?" Virus asked.

"I'm sure you have a friend or two who keep the local cops off of your back." Virus said.

"It's not like everyone in the police department is in the business of organized crime." Koujaku said. "They are some honest ones out there too."

"Well it looks like actually went and made my point for me  about what I do." Virus said. "We're you're friendly neighborhood Yakuza!" he said.

Trip laughed.

"Do you know anything at all about what happened to the guys from DryJuice?" Aoba asked.

"Looks like we're the only ones here doesn't it?" Trip said.

"That's right. It's like they all disappeared." Aoba said.

"Disapearred?" Virus asked. "Yeah asshole! What else did we say." I said.

"We just got here and found all of DryJuice tags have been spraypainted over and there wasn't anyone here to ask about it. And what's even weirder is that all only the Morphine tag's are here." Aoba explained.

"Who are Morphine?" Virus asked. "Are you talking about that mythical group that people are talkin' about, like it's kinda monster?" Trip asked. Are they fucking serious?!

They know who they are!!

"That's them." Aoba said. "I mean it could actually be possible that someone did something to the DryJuice guys and made it look like Morphine carried out the attack." Aoba said.

I glared at the two.

"This looks kinda brutal, don't you think? An entire gang just disappears at once? This whole scenario sounds like something you'd read in a strange horror novel." Virus said.

"That's what I mean. S-so what?" Aoba asked. "Yeah I get it. You've painted a pretty clear picture for us now." Virus said. "We'll give you a buzz if something comes up while were looking" Virus said.

"Thanks for that." Aoba said.

'Why does Aoba still trust these two? I know who they are!!'

After a little longer, before we left I felt a hand tug on my wrist and another on my hood.

"Wha-mmf!" they covered my mouth.

When I looked at my captors, they were just about to leave.

Virus and Trip.

I growled under Trip's hand. They pushed me up against the concrete wall.

"Now, now (Y/n), you don't wanna get on the wrong foot and end up blowing your cover now do you? You know what's gonna happen if Aoba finds out, right?" Virus said.

I nodded slowly.

"And besides, you love Aoba right?" Trip said. I glared at him in frustration.

I calmed down.

"Mmhm." I muffled, nodding my head.

"Well isn't that cute! Well, remember our deal. Got it!" Virus said.

"Yeah.....our deal...." I said, looking down. These two just know how to get under my skin.

Trip and Virus chuckled in unison. "You know you can trust us (Y/n), just know that we're still watching you. The old man may have hired you to be his...well, you know, it really changed you over the years." Virus said.

"That's right, and we have a little something for you to do to Aoba in a little while." Trip said.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

They smirked and chuckled, as if I were a tasty treat or something to them.

"Here." Trip said.

He put something in my hand. A small pistol and some ammo.

I gasped and dropped it.

"Y-y-you want me to-" I stopped when I looked into Virus's eyes.

They had a piercing look, and it was piercing into my heart and soul.

I sighed and glared at him.

I bent down and grabbed the gun, putting it in my pocket.

".  .  ." I didn't say anything.

I looked at them, turned on my heel and ran after Aoba and Koujaku. "Good thing I carry this around." I said. I put the gun in my belt and pulled my jacket over it so Aoba or Koujaku wouldn't become suspicious.

When I finally caught up with them I found that someone wanted to join the party.

Noiz. Or should I say, Aoba-kisser! Wait, am I jealous!?

I can't be! I mean...

"You don't give up, do you?" Koujaku asked. "Aoba and (Y/n) said they didn't want to do it anymore!"

"I wasn't talking to you, asshole." Noiz said.

"What the hell!?" one of Kou's members said. Koujaku blocked him with his arm. "Don't bother!" he said.

"You better watch what you say, little boy." Koujaku warned. "But it's the truth." Noiz replied.

Okay, he's really starting to piss us off!

"And you're exhausting all the goodwill I got." Koujaku said.

"Whatever." Noiz replied.

"Talking to you really makes me want to put an end to all your little Rhymeheads." Koujaku said, glaring at him.

"I don't give a damn. Show me someone who likes you Ribsteez creeps, and it'll be the first." Noiz said.

"Hey guys, take it easy okay?" Aoba said, trying to stop them, but they ignored him.

"Stupid Rib. What kind of idiot fights with his hands and feet nowadays? That's right, you do!" Noiz insulted. Wow...

"Nobody ever achieved anything by screwing around with some dumass VR game! You don't know a damn thing!" Koujaku shot back.

"Hey!" Aoba shouted. "Come on! We don't have time for this!" I shouted.

"I guess I can't count on a caveman to talk about anything, can I?" Noiz said. "You want me to send smoke signals?"

"Guys!" I shouted. I'm getting tired if all this bickering!

"You think I'm gonna take that from a guy who looks like a giant toiletbrush?!" Koujaku insulted. Wow. Just wow.

"At least I know how to use the toilet." Noiz shot back.

"Is that that right? That doesn't explain why you've got a diaper on your head, does it?" Koujaku insulted.

(Idk why but I always laugh at that part! Ok moving on!)

Noiz seemed to have enough, he slid metal gloves or something over his bandaged hands.

Ok I've had enough!

"Okay guys knock it off! We're wasting time!" I shouted at them.

"Are you ready to back up your words with some action?" Koujaku asked.

"This is really stupid. When I'm in the mood to kick your ass, so I'll crush you!" Noiz said.

"You won't be crushing anything after I get done with you, boy?" Koujaku said, taking of his sword straps. Aoba got in bewtween them.

"Come on man, why are letting this guy get under your skin!?" Aoba asked. "Come on Kou! Besides, what about Mizuki and the DryJuice guys? Shouldn't we be finding out what happened to them!!?" I asked.

"Sorry Aoba. You too (Y/n)." he said. "You wanna talk trash about me? Then you better be ready to pay the piper!" Koujaku said. "Whatever." Noiz said.

Koujaku threw his sword behind him and one of his gang members caught it.

"Noiz! For the love of God, will you take it easy before he tries to cut your head off!" Aoba said. "I'm not the one who came here looking for a fight, alright?" Noiz replied.

"Hey wait a minute!" Aoba tried to say.

Well, Koujaku's the one who started it.

Koujaku charged at Noiz, and threw a punch at him, Noiz dodged it pretty easily.

"Koujaku! Noiz!" Aoba called.

"Alright that's it!!" I said. I then ran in.

"(Y/n)!" Aoba said.

I tried to throw a puch at Noiz, but ended up getting a fist to the face. Koujaku's fist.

It all continued until we heard a voice through a bullhorn.

"What in the hell are you doing?" Akushima shouted.

It all stopped and looked at the crazy cop.

"Oh shit!" Aoba said.

Looks like I found me a fight! Rhymeheads and Ribsteez all in one place! So who wants to be the first one to die!?" he asked.

"Don't think I'm done dude." Noiz said. Before he left, he looked at me.

"Oh and as for you." I looked at him, then...

*BAM*

A puch came right at my face, and broke my nose. I screamed in pain and fell back. "(Y/n)!" Koujaku and Aoba shouted. Noiz ran off

"You....b-basta-" I was cut off my the searing pain in my nose. Blood ran down my face and dripped onto my clothes. Good thing I wore back and red today.

I felt arms wrap around under my arms and wrap my arm around their neck. Aoba.

"Come on, we gotta hurry." Aoba said. "No I'm fine. I can walk."

"This way guys!" Koujaku said. "Yeah!" we said in unison as we ran.

"I've got something to tell you but it's gonna have to wait until we get to your place!" Koujaku said and ran a different direction.

"Sounds good!" Aoba said as we ran.

I ignored the pain and kept running.

"I told you not to come with me! And now look what happened!" Aoba said in an angry tone. My heart then felt like it had cracked.

Once we were out of that alley Aoba rested his hand on the railing and took deep breaths.

"Aoba....I-I'm so sorry...I thought you guys...needed me s-s-so I thought...." I said, my voice breaking and tears started to form in my eyes.

"No. I'm sorry." Aoba said. And hugged me. I hugged him back. My nose still dropping with blood.

Two ringtones went off.

We broke apart.

Aoba and I checked our emails.

"The Kidnapped Princess? Is this spam?" Aoba read.

I got the same thing.

"Maybe. I dunno. I'll look at it later." I said. I closed my Coil.

Aoba was having problems with his email, Ren looked at it and requested that he'd open it, so it may be able to stop the person from mail-bombing him.

When he was dine with whatever it was he did. He looked over at me.

Then the pain came back.

I put my hand over my nose.

"(Y/n), are you sure you're okay?" Aoba asked. "Yeah..I'm fine." "No your not!" Aoba denied.

I felt warm liquid run down, past my lips. I looked my hand. It had my blood on it.

"Your nose is bleeding!" Aoba said,

"Yeah no shit! You think I don't see that!?" I shouted at him.

"We need to get it fixed! As soon as we get home I'm having Grandma look at you! And that's final!" Aoba demanded. I looked down. "Fine." I said.

We waited at the crosswalk. Aoba seemed to have this worries expression in his eyes.

He then decided to call Tae. Just to make sure she's okay.

But, she never picked up.

Aoba then got worried and ran across the street.

"Aoba!" I shouted. Not this again!

I ran after him, my bloody nose making it hard to run. But I ignored the pain.

I ran after him and made it home.

But when we went inside the dark house we found the place trashed.

"Tae!" I called. Where is she?

Did Morphine..?

No! They can't, but then again.

Aoba was in the kitchen looking around.

"Oh my god, (Y/n) look at this!" Aoba called. I ran into the kitchen. They were men in black hoodies knocked out on the floor. "What is it?" I asked.

"Look at their necks!" Aoba said.

I bent down and looked at the person's neck.

No...

Morphine!

I dropped the head and backed away.

Did they come after me? Aoba? No, they took Tae!

Then a figure was behind Aoba.  "A-Aoba..?" I stuttered. I pounted behind him.

He looked behind him and got up. Is this Tae's captor!? Wait a sec! If he took Tae, then why is he still here?

"What did you do with her!?" Aoba shouted at him. I know that face! "Your the guy we ran into the other day!" I said. "You better tell me where she is, bastard!!" Aoba shouted at him. He didn't say anything.

More people came in the house and.

He went up to Aoba and punched him in the stomach, causing Aoba to pass out.

"Aoba!!" I said.

I glared at him. "Oi! You better back off bastard or else I'll-" I was cut of by someone grabbing my arms and tying them together.

"Ooh! Look boss, we got a hottie here~." one of them said pervertly.

"You....bastard!!" I shouted. He stepped closer to me and took my face in his giant hand. I looked at him scared. My nose still dropping with blood. He wiped my blood and wiped it on my face.

He puched me in the gut. Sending a pain throughout my body. Sure to leave a bruise there.

"A...oba...." was the last thing I said before blacking out.
____________________

Hope you all enjoyed!

Btw thanks for getting this book up to almost to 1K reads! I'm really happy that you all really like my book so much! Thank you again!

Jayden/TheFanGirl2003❤💖

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 10.2K 59
For any Blue Lock fans and readers, please enjoy! I mainly wrote this because I was bored lol. I do not own Blue Lock, all credits to the rightful ow...
846K 23.9K 39
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
262K 9.4K 89
All Midoriya wanted was to visit his mother for the weekend. Instead he's kidnapped by one of the most prominent villain groups in Japan, and they go...
16.3K 293 18
While on her deathbed, your mom revealed the biggest secret she has been keeping from you your whole life: who your dad actually is, All Might himsel...