Welcome Home - HS - Completed

By Ceeceeinatl1

This is about Harry Styles moving into his SoHo apartment in NYC and discovers a beautiful new neighbor who b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Good to Be Home
Chapter 2 - Chinese Food
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Tequila
Chapter 5 - Dessert
Chapter 6 - Dance with Me
Chapter 7 - Taste so Good
Chapter 8 - Come with Me
Chapter 9 - Ecstasy
Chapter 10 - Calgon Take Me Away
Chapter 11 - Time for Bed
Chapter 12 - Damn
Chapter 13 - Good Morning Sunshine
Chapter 14 - Oh Shit
Chapter 15 - Shower Time
Chapter 16 - Papi
Chapter 17 - Where is my Wallet?
Chapter 18 - Drawn to you
Chapter 19 - Dark Room
Chapter 20 - Ed
Chapter 21 - Fantasy
Chapter 22 - Picture This
Chapter 23 - Partying
Chapter 24 - Where is she?
Chapter 25 - Don't Answer
Chapter 26 - Pussy Ass Bitch
Chapter 27 - You Are Mine Now
Chapter 28 - You Need To Move On
Chapter 30 - You Don't Have To Stay
Chapter 31 - I Like Dreaming
Chapter 32 - Vincenzo Ferrari
Chapter 33 - Talk Too Soon
Chapter 34 - Maria Ferrari
chapter 35 - That Pussy is Mine Now...
Chapter 36 - Mangia (Eat)
Chapter 37 - Fuck Me... Please
Chapter 38 - Mile High Club
Chapter 39 - Marcel
Chapter 40 - Magic
Chapter 41 - Pizza Time
Chapter 42 - Dinner Party
Chapter 43 - Pony
Chapter 44 - Damnnn
Chapter 45 - Oh Mitch
Chapter 46 - Karaoke
Chapter 47 - Time to Cool Off
Chapter 48 - Party Animal
Chapter 49 - I Remember
Chapter 50 - Where is the Key?
Chapter 51 - Temptation
Chapter 52 - OMG No...
Chapter 53 - Something is Wrong
Chapter 54 - Call My Father
Chapter 55 - I Owe You Everything
Chapter 56 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 57 - I Love You Too!
Chapter 58 - Locked In
Chapter 59 - Fuck... I Love You
Chapter 60 - Keep Him Happy or I will
Chapter 61 - What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 62 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 63 - Hen Party
Chapter 64 - The Wedding
Chapter 65 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 66 - You Lying Bitch
Chapter 67 - London Bridge On My Ass
Chapter 68 - OMG Louis
Chapter 69 - My Heart Is Hurting
Chapter 70 - What the Fuck did you just say?
Chapter 71 - Sweet Angel
Chapter 72 - New York Bound
Chapter 73 - Wait... What???
Chapter 74 - I'm So Sorry!
Chapter 75 - Harry Lost his Mind!
Chapter 76 - Fireworks
Chapter 77 - Beached Whale
Chapter 78 - Wedding Day
Chapter 79 - Smile for the Camera...Bitch
Chapter 80 - Wait... What????
Chapter 81 - Am I Dead?
Chapter 82 - Flatlines
Epilogue - Infinity

Chapter 29 - No He Didn't

2.3K 60 4
By Ceeceeinatl1

Christina's POV

"Harry, I need to go back to my apartment.    I can't just stay here forever.  I actually need to develop the film from the Ed Sheeran interview." I say as I look deep into those beautiful eyes.    Harry looks at me and acknowledges that I need to go home but, is not happy about it.

"Look Christina, I actually have some people cleaning up over there as we speak.  I didn't want you to go in there and see the mess.   Just give it a few more minutes and they should be done." he tells me.    I am actually relieved that he has someone doing that for me.  How is the sexiest man alive the nicest man alive...  makes no sense.

Harry's phone rings and he tells me it is his manager Jeff and excuses himself to answer it.   I hear him talking.  I am trying not to eavesdrop but, Harry is getting louder and louder...  

I hear:                                                                                                                                                                                         No Jeff...     I do not want to go on a date with anyone...   Jeff, I am good...  I don't care who she is...   I don't care if it will look good for my image...  Jeff, I am done going on these fixed up dates...   Besides I am already talking to someone...   Don't worry about it...  No, I am not going to tell you yet...  I don't care what you say...  Jeff...  we want to keep this to ourselves at the moment...    Fuck Jeff!!!!   Look...  I will tell you soon...  I have to go...  Jeff... Jeff...  I am hanging up now... No!!! Do not come here now...  Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Harry walks back in the room and apologizes to me.   "No need to apologize Harry." I say as I look at him with such compassion.   I can't even imagine what he goes through.   "So who is this person you are talking to?" I ask as I giggle.     "So you heard me?" he says.    I tell him that I think the doorman downstairs heard him.   

"Look, let me explain.   Everyone is always trying to hook me up with someone for one reason or another.   I always just wanted someone I could feel comfortable with and liked me for me and not because I am "Harry from One Direction!"  I want and need someone who makes me happy and gives me butterflies in my stomach.   Christina, I am getting all of that with you already.   There is no way I am not going to at least try with you." Harry proclaims.

I feel that Harry is being very genuine with me and all I could do is smile.   I stand up and walk to Harry and put my arms around his neck and whisper in his ear...   "Who is One Direction?"    I laugh uncontrollably!!!   He looks at me and laughs as well and tells me that this is what he needs in his life...

The doorbell rings and Harry goes to answer it and it is the cleaning people telling him my apartment was all done.    Thank goodness because I have a lot of work to do.    Harry walks me over and I tell him how I need to get in the darkroom and develop my film.   He has some running around to do as well.   He kisses me and tells me he will see me later.    I give him my extra key in case I am still in here later and I don't hear the door.

*******************************

I am in the darkroom for hours and I am so pleased with my work.    I am finished and I am just about to put the light on when I hear a knock on the door.  I yell for Harry to come in knowing it has to be him.     I look up with fear in my eyes when I see it is Antonio and not Harry!

"Antonio, what are you doing here?  You need to leave!  I can't believe you have the nerve to come into my apartment.   I need my key back!" I yell!    "Christina, who did you think was coming in here?  Harry?   I bet you already fucked him, didn't you?" Antonio screams at me.   I tell him that it is none of his business who sleep with anymore.  

He comes near me and I back away begging him to leave me alone.   He grabs me and I am fighting him to let go of me.   Antonio grabs me by the hair and tells me that I am his and that no other man will ever have his pussy.  I can't believe he is doing this.   He grabs my face and tries to kiss me as I am trying to get away.  

"Christina, stop fighting me!  You know you are mine.  I can't live without you!" he tells me as he is trying to rip my shirt off of me.    "Antonio, please stop this!   Don't do this to me." I beg.    He is not listening to me at all.   He looks like he is possessed.   He is now trying to take my pants off.   I am kicking him with all my might to get him off of me.   I feel him smack me across the face and this time I am not going for this shit again. 

I am scratching and biting him.  No way am I going to let him rape me.  I am screaming at the top of my lungs for help.   Who is going to hear me?  No one...   By now I am crying so hard I can't even breathe.   Antonio throws me on the couch and pulls my pants all the way off and then pulls my panties down when I hear someone trying to open the door.   I start screaming even louder, "please someone help me!!!!!"

Someone is banging on the door trying to get it open.  Oh God please let them get in...  I feel him get on top of me and try to push into me when I see a light from the doorway.   Thank God someone was able to get in... to help me...  I look up and see Harry and the doorman.   Harry tells the doorman to call the police.

Harry grabs Antonio by the back of his shirt to pull him off of me.    Harry sees that my clothes were ripped off of me and he loses his mind.   He starts punching Antonio over and over screaming at him.   I have no strength to move.  I am in shock.   My body is so sore from being thrown around and beaten.  

The doorman comes back with a blanket to cover my body and tries to get Harry off of Antonio.  Antonio is fighting back yelling that I am his and that Harry can't have me.   I couldn't believe this was happening...   how did Antonio become this monster...

I look up and see two policemen  enter the darkroom and one grabs Harry and one grabs Antonio.   I yell for them to let Harry go that he was trying to save me from Antonio!   They let Harry go and they handcuff Antonio and read him his rights after I explain what Antonio did to me. 

The police call for paramedics to come to my apartment.   I try to say that I don't need anyone when Harry says to them that I do.   At that moment is when I feel the room start to spin and fall into darkness.

Harry's POV

My driver drops me in front of the building and I can't believe how much paparazzi is out here.   I wave and rush to the door.   The doorman opens the door and tells me that he needs to speak to me.   I nod and walk over to the elevators with him and he says, "Mr. Styles, I thought I should let you know that the man that was here yesterday went to see Ms. Ferrari again today.   I am not trying to be nosy but, I never liked that man."

I look at him and ask him how long ago was he here and he told me that it was maybe 10 minutes ago.    I tell him to come with me to her apartment to see if she is ok.    I knock on the door and no one answers.  Thank goodness she gave me a key earlier.  I unlock the door and I hear Christina screaming.  I run to her bedroom but, no one is there.

I head to the darkroom and hear her screaming louder.  I try to open the door but it is locked.  I bang on the door and yell for him to open the door.   All I hear is Christina begging for me to help her!   I throw my body against the door until it flies open.    I look at Antonio on top of Christina and she is screaming and crying.   I yell for the doorman to call the police.  

I pull Antonio up by his shirt when I see Christina's clothes have been ripped off of her.   I start to see black as I zoned out and just start beating Antonio.   No this mutha fucka did not try to rape her.  Please God tell me he didn't do it... 

Antonio starts to fight back and I feel the doorman try to get me off of him.   I push him off of me.  I can't let this worthless piece of shit get away with this.   Then I hear the police telling me to get off of him.   They grab both of us when Christina tells them that I was trying to save her from Antonio.   I then realize Christina has a blanket covering her.  Thank God. 

We explain what happened and they cuff Antonio and read him his rights.   The police call for paramedics for Christina and she tries to refuse when I tell them that she does need them.  No way she is not going to the hospital.    I look at her and I see her eyes roll back into her head and she passes out.  

I scream for the police to get the paramedics here fast!   I run over to Christina and put her head in my lap and try to wake her up.   Oh God how could this happen to her?  I promised her I would keep her safe from him.   I blew it.  "Baby, please wake up!!  Christina!! Please Christina!!!" I scream.

I feel her start to squirm and she opens her eyes and looks at me and starts crying.   I can tell she is in so much pain.  "Baby, I am here.  I got you!  You are ok!" I say.   Just then the paramedics get there and I move out of their way.   I ask what hospital they will be taking her to and that I will meet them there.    I kiss Christina on her forehead and tell her I will meet her at the hospital.   I watch as they take her out on a stretcher. 

I thank the doorman and the police for their help.   I tell them that I need to grab some clothes for her and I will meet them at the hospital to answer any questions they have.    I know I should go in the ambulance with her but, damn the paparazzi are in full force downstairs.  I don't want this to be a circus for Christina. 

I call my driver and tell him to meet me out front.   I grab a bag and put some clothes for her in it.   I still can't believe what I walked in on.  What was he thinking?

By the time I get downstairs there are even more people around because of the police car and ambulance.   I watch as the ambulance takes off and as I am walking towards the car, questions are being thrown at me asking if I knew what was going on and if I am involved.   I don't say anything, I just get in the car with Christina's bag and tell the driver to bring me to St. Vincent's hospital.

I call Jeff because I need to let him know what is going on and to be prepared for the media to inquire about it.  Shit...  this is not good...  all I care about is Christina.   Jeff is not happy... at all and I don't fucking care!

We are out of here as soon as we can.  I need to get her away from this horrible mess.

Thank you for reading my story!

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 206K 58
Samantha Anderson's life was finally coming together. She had gotten into her dream school, NYU, received an opportunity to intern at the newest fash...
3.1K 93 17
A Harry imagine that was originally written for instagram that I am now posting on Wattpad! You can follow me on Instagram too, if you'd like @imagin...
2.5K 161 32
Emily Rudd, 18 year old girl that had a normal life. She was good student. She has been living with her grandmother ever since she was little but her...
3.6M 80.3K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...