Damian Wayne and Emiko Queen...

By GZILLADC

This is the only page (as of right now on Wattpad) dedicated to the shipping of these characters. The charact... More

Does Anyone See Damian Wayne and Emiko Queen (Damiko) Becoming A Thing?
Another Damiko Moment
What Could This Mean?
I Need Your Help
#BruceWayneIsHisFather
More Potential Damiko Stuff
Who Is Going To Write The First Damiko Fan Fiction?
The First Damiko Fan Fiction Is Here!
1000 Reads!
What Does This Mean For Damiko!?
Teen Titans Issue #20
Teen Titans Issue #21
Teen Titans Issue #22
Do You Think We Will See More Damiko Anytime Soon?
Teen Titans Issue #23 (Emiko Wants To End DamiDjinn)
How Did I Not Notice This!?
Teen Titans #24 Discussion
Teen Titans #25 Discussion
Teen Titans #26 Discussion
Let's See Those Damiko Fan Fictions
Teen Titans Annual #1 Discussion
Teen Titans #27 Discussion 😨
Teen Titans #28 Discussion
Thank You For Helping Me Reach 5000 Reads!
Deathstroke #42 Discussion
Teen Titans #29 Discussion The End of DamiDjinn?
Deathstroke #43 Discussion Deathstroke Dies At The End
Teen Titans #30 Discussion
Deathstroke #44 Discussion: Damiko Bait
Teen Titans #31 Discussion:
Teen Titans #32 Discussion
Teen Titans #33 Discussion
Teen Titans #34 Discussion The Traitor Is Revealed!
Damian Is So Confused
Teen Titans #35 Discussion... Just Why?
Teen Titans #36 Discussion The Other Finally Shows Up!
Teen Titans Run Ending?
Teen Titans #37 Discussion The Other's Identity Is Revealed
Teen Titans #38 Discussion Is DamiDjinn Making A Comeback?
Damian Wayne No Longer Robin?
Teen Titans #39 Discussion New Creative Joins As The Djinn War Begins
Teen Titans #40: Discussion No More Damiko?
Teen Titans #41 Discussion: Back After Hiatus
Teen Titans #42 Discussion A New Writer Takes Over
Teen Titans #43 Discussion: Damian's Character Continues To Get Crapped On
Teen Titans #44: Discussion Damian Deserves Better Than This Crap
Teen Titans Annual #2 Discussion Damian Wayne Is No Longer Robin
Teen Titans #45 + #46 Discussion Damian Is Gone and Superboy Abandons Him?
Teen Titans #47 Discussion Teen Titans Finale!
Dark Nights Death Metal The Last 52: War of The Multiverses Discussion
Breaking News: Damian Wayne Gets A Robin Solo Book
Just Checking In + Damian and Emiko Character Updates
Are You Afraid of Darkseid #1 Discussion
It's Been Awhile + Damian and Emiko Character Updates + Other Stuff

Damian Wayne and Emiko Queen (Damiko)

3K 25 62
By GZILLADC

Hello and welcome. For those of you who follow me here on Wattpad know that I am an advocate for the shipping of Damirae. But, since I'm convinced that's not going to happen in the comics (at least for awhile) I thought who else would be a good girlfriend for everyone's favorite little demon assassin and then it happened.

In the latest issue or Teen Titans Rebirth (Issue. #14). Green Arrow's half sister Emiko Queen went ahead and gave Damian a kiss before leaving to go off and do her own thing. Much to Damian's shock and enjoyment.

After these two both meet each other in Teen Titans Issue #13 Damian finally met someone who was cut from the same cloth as him and he was totally smitten with her. As evidenced by when Emi got shot and Damian went full wolverine after the villain onomatopoeia.

As far as the future goes with these two it's up in the air. We've only gotten 2 issues with them interacting so far and as of right now Emiko turned down Damian's Invitation to join the Teen Titans. So it might be awhile before we see them all in an Issue together. But, I suspect that in the near future we will see them interacting soon. The dynamic they have is pretty good so far. It's nice to see someone in the Rebirth comics with an attitude like Damian (although not quite as angry) give him a ton of crap.

Anyways, what does everyone think of this pairing? Do you like it? Or do you hate it? I kind of like it. Plus, if Damiko does happen. (Yes, I'm trying to push this ship name). I would love to see the reaction of Batman and Green Arrow to this news. Along with everyone else. Be sure to let me know in the comments below what you think of it and if you want to find out more be sure to pick up the new Teen Titans conics and probably Green Arrow Rebirth to keep up with what's going on with these characters. As always thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 90 16
When their newborn baby gets kidnapped, it is up to Raven and Damian to get her back. But what happened when they don't know where to start? With the...
8.9K 81 22
What the title says. Just a bunch of Oneshots of the youngest batboy. Enjoy! πŸ‘‹It will also include the other batboys, but mainly Damian Wayne. Reque...
2K 153 8
‼️DISCLAIMER THIS IS DAMIAN WAYNE X FEM!ORIGINAL CHARACTER ‼️ "I thought you hated loud places" "I do. But a certain cat lead me here"
155K 3.9K 21
Just your regular daminette with my own little twist. Marinette has had it. Life was out to get her. If Paris really was the City of Love, maybe life...