[DMMD] You Saved Me... (Aoba...

By shortJayWritesstuff

What happens when a certain blue haired boy saves you from a horrible gang. But you're hiding a special secre... More

Chapter 1: Help
Chapter 2: Aoba
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: To Delivery Works!
Chapter 4: To Delivery Works! (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Forced Into Rhyme
Chapter 7: Master and Mistress
Chapter 8: A Strange Costumer and Visitor
Chapter 9: Worried About Granny
Chapter 10: Getting Kidnapped
Chapter 11: Saving Granny
Chapter 12: Secrets
Chapter 13: Tattoos of Rage
Chapter 14: No Pain, No Gain
Chapter 15: Difference Isn't Bad
Chapter 16: Fires of Revenge
Chapter 17: I Love Him...
Chapter 18: Remembering the Past
COVER CONTEST!
(A/N) NEED MORE COVERS!
(A/N) GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!
Chapter 19: Forgotten Memories
(A/N)

Chapter 6: Headaches

1.2K 36 11
By shortJayWritesstuff

I'm trying to keep the update schedule up and running so I can make more chapters for all of you guys!! So, I'm sorry that the updating schedule is messed up. Please forgive me! *bows*

Enjoy!
___________________

(Recap) [This is like the deleted part from the end of Episode 1 from the Rhyme fight]

(Y/n POV)

"Ren. Jubilation." Aoba said.

Jubilation? What?

"Aoba?" Ren asked.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Just do it. Jubilation set, Ren." he ordered again. I saw that his eyes were a bright gold.

"Understood." Ren said, and summoned a sort of cannon and basted off a couple of the bunnies.

"Whoa!! I didn't know you could do that Ren!?" I said, quite surprised.

"Casua attack on route! We've lost three fighters! Endurance level is down to 12!" the commander bunny announced.

Aoba chuckled a little.

"Aoba...?" I said, my eyes full of fear and worry.

Just then, his eyes seemed to return to their usual dark gold. Aoba looked a bit confused.

"Ren! What did I do just now?" he asked.

Does he seriously not remember!!?

"You gave me an order to attack them, Aoba." Ren replied.

"Attack them?" Aoba asked.

"Well. What do you think we should do? Play cards with them!?" I asked, getting a bit irritated.

"You won't get away with that!" the commander bunny said. "Devaluation!!" she ordered.

"Roger!!" the boxing rabbits said.

They came at us at a fast speed.

"Aoba! What are your orders?" Ren asked.

We went in other directions trying to dodge the other rabbits.

"What are you talking about Ren?" Aoba asked.

"Do you seriously not remember!! You looked like you knew what you were doing!!" I shouted.

Aoba seemed to be getting hit a lot again.

"Aoba!! Come on, you know what to do! Do something already!!" I shouted.

Okay, maybe I'm being a bit harsh.

Some of the bunnies ended up hitting me too, because I kept on getting distracted by Aoba. I need to keep him safe.

"Do you think I'm joking? His Allmate is armored and is incredibly old. Does he think I'm a pushover?" the green rabbit said.

"Those guys are naked! They're disrespecting us!" the commander bunny said.

What?

"Fine. Let's just wipe them out." the green rabbit said.

Aoba seemed to be struggling getting hit and was getting a bit tired.

"What the hell is going on!?" he asked.

"Start all set!!" the commander bunny ordered.

"Roger!" the boxing rabbits said.

Then an explosion happened.

"Aoba! Ren!" I called.

No! This can't be happening!

"The enemies' barrier has received 100% damage!" the commander bunny said.

"I supposed I should've hopedl for a better fight. Let's go." the green rabbit said.

"Y-you....bastard!" I said, my voice trembling.

"It's time to leave! Fall back!" the commander bunny said. "Wait a sevond!" she said.

What's going on?

"The enemies barrier is regenerating faster than I've ever seen before! 40%! 50! 70! 90%! Alert! Alert! Danger! Danger!" she shouted.

Aoba? How are you doing it?

Aoba seemed to be up fast and punched the commander bunny.

Then a sort of power source was swirling around Aoba, his eyes were a bright gold. He lifted his hand and had a power or something in his palm. He grinned.

"Destruction and Death." he said.

I felt the level being crushed.

I my mind went blank for a minute.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes, my head and body rejecting my movements.

Aoba seemed to have the same thing.

"Mm...god...dammit..." I mumbled.

I looked behind me to see a man in white and a gas mask on his face, holding a clear umbrella.

"What...just....happened?" Aoba asked in pain.

"I'm....not so....sure.." I replied.

I only heard one thing I heard before I backed out.

"Master?"

~(Time Skip)~

I opened my eyes to the bright sunniness of the day.

My head was killing me and my buddy felt like it had fallen down a million stairs.

It looks like Aoba and I have been carried back to the shop.

Aoba seemed to be awake.

"Aoba!" I said. Relieved to know that he's okay.

But, does he even remember what happened a couple minutes ago?

"How the hell did we end up back here?" Aoba asked.

"I dunno. I think I saw something or someone before we blacked out. But I can't remember who it was." I said.

Aoba seemed to be struggling to move.

He looked over at Ren.

"Ren. Wake up!" he said. I heard a signal.

Ren opened his eyes.

"Aoba?" Ren said. Aoba had a face of relief, happy to see that his Allmate is alright.

He picked him up. "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice full of worry.

"Self diagnoses seems okay so far." he replied.

"I just wanna make sure that the match we just had didn't mess you up." Aoba said.

"Part of my database looks like it's been corrupted." Ren said.

"That's gonna end up being a big problem Ren! I'll check you out completely when I get home." he said.

'I have to say, Aoba seems to care about Ren more then just an Allmate.' I thought to myself.

"I'd really appreciate that." Ren said, licking his cheek.

"Aw!" I awed. That was just too cute for me to handle.

"The funny thing is, I feel there's some data is missing in my head too. I remember bits and pieces about us fighting a little while ago." he said. "But I don't remeber any of the details."

"It would seem that's where the corruption in my data is too." Ren said.

"I could say the same. I feel like someone just massed around with my head or something." I replied.

Aoba "hmmed".

"Well damn. I can't remember any of it. Just what in the hell is going on with my memory?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"That might be a mood point, Aoba. If the average human males memory has a value of 100. I could give you a score..." Ren was cut of by Aoba putting him in his arm.

"So you're jump on my ass about that?" Aoba said, then started to look a little sick. He groaned in pain.

"Oh. Ah.. My head's just a little fuzzy Ren." he said.

"Aoba." Ren said.

"Don't push yourself. Gr!" I said, but then a pain shot through my head.

"(Y/n)." Ren said looking at me.

"Just hang on. I'll get Mr. Haga." Ren said, walking up to the shop.

"Wait up. Ah...." Aoba said. He passed out again.

Aoba....

What just happened with you?

~(At Toue Platinum Jail)~
~(3rd POV)~

The Toue District for Platinum Jail were looking through cameras and security levels for Rhyme fights.

Then a researcher found a certain battle.

"Huh? Oh man." he said. "I think Mr. Toue is gonna wanna hear about this." he said.

His assistant, Mr. Tagahasi, came up next to Toue, along with Sei next to him on the other couch

"One of the lab monitors has some footage to show you Mr. Toue." Tagahashi said.

"Alright then, let's take a look." he said.

They looked and watched the footage of Aoba and his SRAP power in the battle.

"Well now.." Toue said.

Sei kept his straight face. Watching his brother.

(Y/n POV)

"M-my head.." Aoba said in pain.

"Yeah. I feel ya Aoba." I said. Gripping my head in pain.

Mr. Haga handed us a drink.

"Here. Have some water." he said.

"Thank you." Aoba said.

"Arigoto." I said.

Aoba and I took our pill and drank the water.

"Hey. Are you two okay?" Haga asked.

"Yeah. But we still owe you sir." Aoba said.

"Yeah. We're really sorry that we ended losing the package you gave us to deliver." I apologized.

Aoba gripped his head again.

"Aob-" pain shot through my head too.

"Come on. You two need to get out of the shop and go home and rest." Mr. Haga said.

"But I.." Aoba tried to say.

"Aoba it's okay..." I said, the pain wore off a little. He seemed to be in more pain.

"I can handle the shop. You take care of yourself." he said again.

"Sorry about that." Aoba apologized.

"(Y/n), you should go too, he might need someone like you to look after him." he said to me.

"Um..okay.. Thanks. I was getting a little tired. Thank you." I said, bowing to him.

~(Time Skip)~

"Man that really sucked." Aoba said.

"No kidding." I said.

"Seriously. How did that giant rabbit know who we were anyway? It's weird" Aoba asked.

"I dunno." I replied.

(Flashback)

"Fight. Aoba Saregaki and (Y/n) (L/n)" it said.

"Hang on! How did you know our names?" Aoba asked.

"Rhyme names. Sly Blue. Fire Red." it said again.

(Present)

"Our Rhyme names? We've never even played that stupid game before." Aoba said.

"You were giving me attack commands like you knew What you were doing. Do the untrained eye you look like you've had some experience playing it." Ren said.

"Yeah, that kind of confused me." I said. "You gave Ren a command, then next thing I know you forget everything you did." I said.

"That doesn't make sense." Aoba said. "Anyway, I still don't get that dumb y'know? Even after he forced us into it." Aoba added.

"Aoba. Is your head feeling any better?" Ren asked.

"Well no. It's not." Aoba said, rubbing the back of his head.

"What about you (Y/n)?" he asked me.

"Uh..a little, just stings a little." I replied.

~(Time Skip)~

"The medicine's not working?" Tae asked. For once she looked worried.

"Mhm. That's why the boss let us leave a little early this afternoon." Aoba replied.

"Are you saying that it didn't do anything for you?" she asked.

Aoba hummed.

"I wouldn't say that exactly. It's more like it didn't work in the way that it usually does." he replied.

"Alright. Then maybe all we need to do is give you a little more." she replied.

"I will be forever in your dept Madam Physician." Aoba joked, bowing. Tae "hmphed".

"I haven't been a doctor in a while. Go ahead and put your feet up until dinner's ready." she said, waving him off.

"Right." he replied.

"Hm." I hummed, looking down.

"What about you (Y/n)? You said that felt headaches too?" she asked me.

"Uh..yeah..I think my medicine isn't working either." I said.

"Hm..let me see it." she requested.

I dug my hand in my pocket and took out the pills and gave it to her.

She took a close look at it.

"I don't think this will help. I'll make a new one for you. You go check on Aoba and get some rest." she said.

"Alright." I replied. I followed Aoba upstairs to his room.

I've actually moved in with Aoba after my little incident with the guys in black.

I decided to share a room with Aoba. I know it's weird but, he lets me have my privacy.

When I got upstairs I found Aoba laying in his side, facing the wall and Ren laid behind him.

I sat down beside him.

"I sure caused the boss and Grandma a lot of trouble today. Damn. What the hell am I doing now. That day." he said.

"What day?" I asked.

"I said I wasn't gonna make her worry about me anymore after the accident. And now this has come up." he said.

"Accident?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was involved in an accident about a year ago. I can't really remember what it was from. That's all I really remember." he said.

I nodded, understanding his situation.

Aoba then got up and went on his watch.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Calling Virus." he said.

"Oh..." I paused. "Aoba, I really don't trust those two. I think you should be careful around them." I said, a small glare on my face.

"Don't worry. I'll be careful." he said.

Then my watch vibrated.

'Dammit! It's him again.' I thought.

"I'll be right back Aoba." I said, standing up.

"Wait. You'd should rest too." Aoba said. "Don't push yourself."

"I need to take this alright? You take care of yourself, okay Aoba?" I said. He nodded.

I went downstairs and went outside to the back of the house.

I answered the call.

"Yeah. It's me."

.  .  .

"Yeah I know I was supposed to come but you know how secured the place is."

.  .  .

"Yessir."

.  .  .

"Yes. Understood sir."

I ended the call.

What is going on here?

I went back inside to see Aoba sitting at his computer.

"What's going on?" I asked. I went in and sat down next to him.

"Just looking at Ren's data." he said.

He looked closely at the screen.

"Kinda looks like your reflexes have slowed down a little bit." Aoba said.

"Sorry to put you through all the trouble. I know the newer models have touchscreen apps and you can just do the maintenance from your watch." Ren said.

'Is he....jealous of the newer models?'

Aoba chuckled a little.

"What are you talkin' about Fuzzy? I like doing it manually okay?" he said, a gentle smile on his lips. "And besides, we're done."

"Ren, don't talk like that! Your the best Allmate I've ever seen in my eyes." I said. "Aoba and I both." I said, rubbing his head gently.

Aoba took the chord out of Ren and closed his panel.

"So now, does anything else feel wrong with you?" Aoba asked.

Ren sat up.

"I'm feeling a little weird, but I can deal with it." Ren replied.

Aoba laughed.

"We did just put another chip in you. Just let me know if it starts feeling more than a little weird, okay?" Aoba said.

"Understood." Ren replied.

Aoba picked him up.

"I didn't wanna open you up buddy. Sorry for that." Aoba apologized.

"It's fine, really." Ren replied.

I smiled at all of this.

"Thanks for being my dog." Aoba said.

"Thanks for being my man." Ren replied. He looked over at me.

"You too (Y/n). Thanks for being my woman." Ren said.

"Aw! No problem Ren!" I said, petting his fur.

Aoba put Ren's forehead against his. "Just keep putting up with me." Aoba said.  

"And me too." Ren replied.

Aoba laughed a small bit again.

"Is that gonna be your answer for everything from now on?" Aoba asked.

"Well there's always this." Ren said, and he cleared his throat.

"I'll appreciate you five million times more than you can ever know! Baby~" Ren joked, wagging his tail in the process.

I tried to hold in my laughter but I just couldn't.

"You little goof!" Aoba said, he laughed.

"Sorry Ren. You just keep acting the way you have been." Aoba said.

Ren tilted his head to the side.

After a couple of minutes, Ren fell asleep.

"Damn. What a day that was." Aoba said.

"Yeah.." I said.

"Ow! And it's still hurting!" he said. Aoba put on his headset and pressed the side. Playing his music.

"Goodnight, Aoba." I said.

I laid down on my bed and relaxed for a while.

My eyes started to feel heavy.

Soon enough. I was fast asleep.
__________________

Hope you all enjoyed!!

Jayden/TheFanGirl2003❤💖

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.5K 12
Cover graphic is made by ore sama/yours truly aka me 『Mperg 』【discontinued 】 Our protagonist (L/n) (y/n) comes from a wealthy family. His father is t...
30.1K 1.3K 15
❝𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 ❞ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ bllk x femreader discontinued bcz i...
18.5K 978 15
After retiring from being an agent from the special force, Ian became a Otaku waste and laze around. On day, while playing 'little secrets', an Otom...
589K 10.2K 59
For any Blue Lock fans and readers, please enjoy! I mainly wrote this because I was bored lol. I do not own Blue Lock, all credits to the rightful ow...