Gravity Falls Oneshots (X rea...

By LivCipher2

Here you can find stories of you (the most pretty and cute reader to ever exist) and any character of Gravity... More

Dipper X Reader
Bipper X Reader
Mabel X Reader
Yandere Rev!Dipper X Reader
Rev!Mabel X Fem!Reader
Yandere!Bill X Reader
(^ω^)thx
(Platonic!) (Human!) Will X Reader
Requests ??
Human! Bill X Reader X Human! Will (1)
Human! Bill X Reader X Human! Will (2)
Rev! Dipper X Human! Bill
Pacifica X Reader
!Thx and more requests!
Rev!Dipper X Reader X Will Cipher (1)
Rev!Dipper X Reader X Will Cipher (2)
(Joke OneShot) Gnomes X Reader
Monster Falls!Dipper X Human!Reader
(Joke OneShot) Waddles X Pig! Reader
Q&A!
(Original writing) ~ Short Story ~
(SOUTH PARK) Stan Marsh X Reader
Dippy Fresh X Reader
South Park X Reader Book INFO
please laugh along with me
My Horror Story (based on actual events)
Tag Urself as My Friends
lol help me and i'll do requests again
tag urself as things me/friends have said
Joker! Bill X Harley Quinn! Dipper [ UNFINISHED ]
a last thank u
i'm writing a new fanfic, maybe you'll like it! (i miss y'all)

(Hogwarts AU) Slytherin! Dipper x Half-Blood! Reader

4.6K 57 161
By LivCipher2

(Quick and annoying A/N: (Y/H) stands for Your House, ok cutie?)

***********************

You've met the Pines Twins during your first day ever in the amazing wizard world, since you lived in the countryside, and your mom didn't enjoy visiting town only to buy things related to magic, she enjoyed living as a muggle. It was, more specifically, at the Hogwarts Express where you first saw them, and awkwardly asked them if you could join them in the compartment.

You were just another scared little eleven years-old, pretty much as everyone else. It didn't matter if they were pure-blood, from a muggle family, or half-blood just like you, you were all terrified, because hearing, or not hearing stories, would never prepare anyone to reality.

Your mom had always told you about the magic, about how wonderful Hogwarts was, about how much you'd love it. You had your doubts, but that never stopped you from eagerly waiting the day you'd turn eleven, your letter would arrive, and you would soon be learning magic. It was quite fascinating.

Until you arrived at platform nine and three quarters, and it all seemed, suddenly, scary. The loud noises, the owls, some kids glancing at you as if you were no one, and the fear of entering the train, and never finding any friend.

"Uh, excuse me?" You politely asked, opening a compartment door, only to see two kids your age sitting, talking, at the first glance you gave them, you knew they were twins, they were way too similar not to be.

"Hey!" The girl smiled, waving cheerfully.

"Is this compartment free? I mean, can I sit here?" You tried to smile back, though it was just a weak grin, from someone clearly awkward, even uncomfortable with the situation.

"Sure!" The girl kept on smiling at, attempting to make you feel a little bit comfortable with the entire thing. "Come on, sit down!"

"Thanks," you grinned back, truly happy that you at least had found a compartment, though there was some nervous feelings on the air. You'd always hear wizards talking about how they had made their best friends on their first day in Hogwarts, and you were too scared you could end up making the wrong friends, or perhaps, making none. You still needed to be careful.

"I'm Mabel!" She said as you sat next to her, "And that's my bro-bro Dipper! You are?"

"Oh, I'm (Y/N)"

"That's an awesome name," Mabel giggled, "Do you have an idea of which house you'll be sorted into?"

"Uh, well, no. My mom always told me she thinks I'll probably go to (Y/H), but we never know for real"

"I guess," Mabel shrugged, "I think I'll be Gryffindor, or Hufflepuff. Dipper is probably Ravenclaw or Slytherin"

"I've never said that!" He argued, finally saying something.

"Never had to, anyways"

************

Dipper ended up at Slytherin. Mabel at Gryffindor. And you at (Y/H). House differences weren't enough to set the twins apart, or to shake your friendship with them any less.

You would, secretly, cheer for Mabel whenever she was playing Quidditch, and was she a good seeker. She tried to teach you, but unfortunately, you weren't able to play with her. At least you could play with younger kids, who were pretty bad. Near them, you were basically a Quidditch goddess.

With Dipper, on the other hand, you'd spend your time with him at the library, studying.

"How does it come that you're a Slytherin, if you love books more than some Ravenclaws?" You whispered to him, quietly joining him at the desk.

"Oh, it's the reason of why I read them, I guess," he shrugged, whispering back, "Ravenclaws read it only for the knowledge, for curiosity. I read it not only for learning, but for where that learning is going to take me one day"

"And where do you intent to get one day?"

"It's a secret"

"Not really," you quietly giggled, "I know you like I know myself, Dipper Pines. You want to work with magical beasts and creatures. The new Newt Scamander. He was a Hufflepuff, you know"

"Oh, yeah, the reason Hufflepuffs can be proud," he mocked.

"Oh, come on! They have many things to be proud of. I mean, Newt Scamander, Cedric Diggory"

"And who does Slytherin get?" He sighed, "The Dark Lord, Death Eaters, psychos, the stereotype of bad people, ugh"

"I guess it still exists," you mumbled, "But Harry Potter's son himself was in Slytherin"

"He was kind of stupid," Dipper added.

"He was innocent"

"He messed up with time line"

"You won," you laughed softly, careful not to make a loud sound.

"So...," the Slytherin boy started talking, awkwardly, "The dance. It is next week"

"Yes, I know"

"I know you do," he giggled, "Do you have a pair yet?"

"You askin me?" You teased him.

"Depends on your answer," he answered more confidently than he usually did. Perhaps some years in Slytherin did help him with his insecurities.

Slytherin's boys were, even if sometimes seen as evil, and most of them would sell you out for a small donut, undoubtedly, handsome. At least, that was what common sense said. The same usually goes for Ravenclaw's girls.

Though it is, now, largely believed that not all Ravenclaw's girls are properly pretty, but what truly makes them stand out at a crowd, and be seen as stunning women, was their brains.

Another theory, that directly opposes the paragraph above is that, boys are usually scared of awfully smart girls. Principally Gryffindors and Slytherins, they are mostly scared of Ravenclaw's girls, because it shakes their self-esteem in believing they're better.

That would explain why most Ravenclaws end up with, whether other Ravenclaw fellows, or Hufflepuffs. That is, absolutely, irrelevant to the story. Allow me to go back to the topic.

"No, I don't have a date," you smirked.

"Now you do"

"That was awfully direct"

"Exactly," he said, glancing back at his book, "I can't wait for it"

You only smiled in response, even if he was too busy reading the book to notice, you felt as if it was enough.

**************

You have been hanging out with Dipper since you were eleven, now, after four solid good years of friendship, it shouldn't be so exciting, and terrifying, to spend some time with him.

Your mind was sure this time was different. It was terrified with not knowing what you should expect. Were you two going as lonely friends? Or as in an actual date?

Your heart, always against the mind, was excited, happy, sighing dreamily. It was a date. Definitely. It was going to be the best night of your life.

You didn't know which to follow in that occasion.

Maybe you did feel something else for him...

Oh, screw it, you felt so many "somethings else" for him it was uncountable.

You loved his eyes, you loved the way he moved, the way he giggled, the way he talked, the way he was so certain about his own future. The way he could make you feel at home, even if you were miles away from it.

God, you loved him. You loved everything about him, and you were terrified he wasn't feeling the exact same thing.

************

You wore your own best clothe. You wanted to look good. You wanted him to see that you could look good, not only the person who barely brush their hair by the morning. You wanted him to see how pretty you could be, how pretty you were.

You wanted him to feel the same you felt for him.

You waited for him in the place you two agreed to meet. And when you spot him, your heart skipped a beat. Damn, he looked so handsome. He didn't look like a different person, it was himself, but there was something else, something extra, something that made your heart race even faster.

"Hey!" He smiled, waving at you, who only waved back. "You look... Great, I mean it"

"Oh, thanks," you answered awkwardly, even if it was exactly what you wanted to hear, "You too"

"Thanks," he reached you his arm, playfully, "Shall we?"

That night changed your life.

After some dance, after hearing a few songs, he grabbed your arm, as whispered, "Let's get out of here"

When you noticed, you two were just walking around empty corridors. And while hoping no ghost would bother you, he just pulled you closer, and kissed you.

Yes. He did feel the same.

•••••••••••••••
Here's something no one asked for, and still, I've written more than usual!
I love Harry Potter so much, gosh.
Which house are you guys in? I'm a Ravenclaw!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 414 39
Your life changed after moving to Reverse Falls. Yeah magic actually exists. Getting involved with it though? You better be prepared to take the risk...
46.6K 1.5K 15
He smirked to himself at his twisted thoughts of her. "I need her, I need (Y/N)." - After a long school year, (Y/N) decides to visit her distant cous...
13.3K 290 21
Hello there, I have a small(ish) obsession with Gravity Falls, and I might have a crush on a certain one eyed, yellow demon. If you're like me and ha...
219K 6.7K 32
.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+ One summer in Gravity Falls and your life changed. All because of meeting Dipper, Mabel and Bill. Go through lots of adventures...