Angel [Victor Nikiforov]

Od pale-blueheart

Shirayuki Mizore, an ice skater from Japan that's widely known. But after a fall she decides to take a break... Viac

foreword
{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 32.5}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 34.5}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
{Chapter 38}
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{Thank you!}
{Halloween}
{Christmas II}
{Christmas III}
{New Years}

{Christmas}

2.3K 49 0
Od pale-blueheart

December 20th, 2017.

"I'm so glad you three decided to come back for the holiday!" Hiroko exclaims as she parks the car.

Mizore smiles with excitement, "It's nice to be back!"

Victor, Yuuri, and Mizore decided all together it was high time they went back to Japan again.

Given the time away, the two Japanese skaters were more than a little homesick.

"Is Minako - san here?" The chestnut haired woman suddenly asks as she unbuckles.

Hiroko nods and opens up the trunk. Mizore's golden brown eyes light up as she gets out.

"Aren't you excited...!" The older woman comments, getting out and walking to the back.

The two men follow them out and head to get the luggage out.

Mizore grins, "It's been so long! Is she inside right now?"

Hiroko nods again with a smile. "Wah! I'm going in!" The young woman exclaims before running in.

"And that's how she avoids helping out with the luggage." Yuuri says with a small smile.

The Russian beside him chuckles and starts getting suit cases out.

The Japanese mother starts heading in but calls out to them beforehand, "You two best hurry, I have katsudon ready for all of you."

Victor's eyes sparkle, "Come on Yuuri! I haven't had Hiroko's katsudon in ages!"

"Neither have I!" Yuuri grunts as he takes a heavy bag out.

Finally when the two bring everything in, they immediately head for the noise filled room.

"Minako - san...!" Mizore exclaims, hiding her face in her hands as they enter the room.

The older brunette beside her bursts out laughing before looking back, "Yuuri! Victor!"

"Hello Minako!" Victor says with a grin and a wave as he trails in after Yuuri.

They both take a seat across the two women to find two already bottles on the table.

"Take it easy...! We've only gotten off the airplane a few hours ago." Yuuri says, giving a look to chestnut haired skater.

"Daijōbu! I'm taking it easy." Mizore answers with a mischievous grin.

(It's alright!)

The raven haired man sighs, "Taking is it is what you say every time." The table chuckles at his remark.

When the food arrives, they start eating, talking about travels and things that had happened.

"How has skating been for you?" Minako asks, draining the last contains from her cup.

Mizore's eyes brighten up, "I've been getting better at the backflip!"

The brunette chuckles, "Practicing it more? I was completely in shock when you did it during competition."

The younger woman grins happily, "I'm glad I was able to do it properly..."

"Chotto matte! Did you practice beforehand?" Victor exclaims.

(Wait a second!)

His girlfriend nods, "Un, don't worry. But it was my first in competition after a long time!"

(Yeah,)

The three other adults stare at her in awe, "Mizore, you should've been more careful!"

"You could've fallen and broken something!"

The chestnut haired woman flinches at Yuuri's comment about her breaking something and averts her gaze.

As they get back to another conversation, Mizore finds herself drinking some more.

=======================

"I've got her, don't worry. I'll see you tomorrow...!" Victor calls out to Yuuri as he leaves for his room.

"Vitya~! Why not drink some mooore~?" The female skater slurs to the Russian.

He shakes his head and helps her up, "No way. You're already drunk enough..." He replies.

Mizore groans, "How unpleasant...!" Victor chuckles and starts heading to his room.

After all, it had a bigger bed that they could both fit in.

Once they get there, the chestnut haired collapsed onto the bed.

"I want to drink more!" She whines, watching the silver haired Russian take off his coat.

Victor shakes his head, once again, and heads over to her.

As he sits next to her, Mizore springs up, standing in front of him.

He looks up at her quizzically, "I've never seen you this drunk before."

Mizore grins and she leans forward too much and catches herself by placing her hands on his shoulders.

"I'm bored~! Let's do something!" Her golden brown eyes brighten as she leans forward even more.

"Eh? Nani ga - ?"

(Something - ?)

The silver haired man gets cut off as Mizore places her lips onto his.

His eyes widen as he unconsciously places his hand on her sides. Mizore pushes him down, landing on top.

As they pull away, Victor holds her back, "We should stop."

"Naani~?" Mizore looks at him confused. "You're drunk, Mizore." He says gently, sitting up with her in his lap.

"S - so? A - am I not enough?" The woman stutters, sudden tears appearing in her eyes.

The Russian's blue eyes widen in surprise as he quickly reaches up to wipe her tears away, "You're perfect...!"

The Japanese woman bursts into tears, burying her face into his chest, "I'm sorry! I'm - "

Her last words got lost into her sobs. Victor slowly rubs circles into her back as she continued.

"I'm sorry, I was so reckless...! I'm sorry... I'm sorry Yui!"

Victor freezes in surprise at the different name. 'Yui? Yui... Miyamoto.'

===========================

Mizore's head is pounding when she wakes up. And the sun streaming through the window really didn't help.

The woman groans softly and covers her face. She sudden hears the door sliding open and looks over.

"Good morning! How are you feeling, moya lyubov'?" Victor exclaims, cheery as alway.

(my love?)

The chestnut haired skater groans again, "Did I drink a lot?" She asks, slowly sitting up.

The Russian chuckles and walks over, a glass of water and a pill in each hand, "I think the definite answer would be yes."

Mizore sighs before gladly accepting both things.

The silver haired man watches as she quickly takes the pill and downs the water. Reminiscences of last night still clear in his mind.

As she sets the glass down on the bedside table, Victor leans down, kissing her softly.

The Japanese woman's eyes widen in surprise. As he pulls away, Mizore looks at him with confusion.

"What was that for?" She asks. The Russian smiles soft, "Just because I love you." His comment causes Mizore to blush and look away.

"Oh! Victor! You have to help me!" Mizore suddenly exclaims, making the silver haired Russian jump.

"Eh! Mono ni yotte?" Victor asks, getting a little confused himself.

(With what?)

The Japanese skater smiles with a sparkle in her eyes, "I need to get gift for everyone here!"

The Russian's eyes widen, "Gifts!" He exclaims. Mizore chuckles, "Don't tell me you forgot!"

The two start laughing at each other for a while before actually getting ready.

They head out after getting some breakfast and make their way to the market.

"So... I need something for Minako, the Nishigori family... Katsukis - except for Yuuri - and... I think that's it!" Mizore lists off.

Victor nods along, "All I need to add is a gift for Yuuri as well." Mizore smiles, "We're really bad at remembering to get gifts."

The Russian chuckles, "Well in my defence, we usually don't celebrate Christmas like others do."

Mizore hums, "Really? I didn't know that."

As they finally get to the market, they start going into different shops, searching for suitable presents.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Wow, hello everyone! It really has been awhile! Now I just want to start off with the most important part... Thank you so much! I can't believe it still, but Angel has hit 10k! Which is amazing and I never would've thought to get to that.

Anyways! It's also almost Christmas and I decided that I wanted to have some extra chapters for the holiday! I know everyone might be a bit ooc than usual; most probably because I haven't written for them in sooo long! But thank you for taking the time to read something like this!

Lastly, I really want to apologise as I really haven't written for things a should be and that's most likely why I don't have anything new up. I know it's a bad thing to do, but I can't help writing for something other than what I need to write for.

I'd appreciate if you guys would follow me, just in case I have any messages. But once something is up, i'll definitely announce that here too. Also, sorry for any mistakes! I tried checking and everything seems fine!

Voting, commenting, and sharing is a huge help, so thank you!

- Author-chan 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

447K 13.8K 64
(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in a way you can say I don't really know pe...
578K 17.2K 27
"The way she moves is astonishing!" "She's like a whimsical flower in the wind." "Her performance is truly...eccentric." ★彡 Korean figure skater Y/n...
61.8K 2.8K 13
After his mother dies, Yuri Katsuki gives up the life of ice skating once and for all and lives in a world of monochrome without any brightness or co...
1.3K 34 17
After Viktor Nikiforov announces his retirement from the ice, Yuuri Katsuki's world just keeps crumbling around him. His debut at the Sochi Grand Pri...