{Chapter 13}

As I step onto the ice, Victor immediately suffocates me in a hug. "You really did amazing out there." He whispers into my ear. A smile lights up my face as I bury my head in his chest, wrapping my arms around him.

"A truly great performance from Shirayuki Mizore. Soon, we'll be greeted with the winner of the official competition."

I tense up slightly before pulling away from the Russian, sending an apologetic smile, "Guess that means you should get going." He nods and hands me my jacket, "I'll be back then." 

I watch as he turns before walking off towards the women's locker room; thankfully avoiding all the camera that are around.

I quickly get my skates off and my shoes back one before rushing out while I slip my jacket back on. As I'm walking out, I notice Yuuko walking back in from the main area. "Yu-chan! Have you seen Yuri?" I ask, walking up to her.

"Yurio?" She asks in response. I quickly nod my head and she gives a slightly sad smile, "He was just leaving." My eyes widen and I say a quick thank you before sprinting out the door.

Once I get outside, I catch his figure walking away. I run down the steps and rush after him, "Blondie!" I yell. He stops before glancing back. "Y-you forgot something...!" I exclaim as I finally reach him.

Yuri has a confused expression as he asks, "What...?" I hold my hand out in response and reveal a little cat charm. "I want to see you, in the Grand Prix Finals, okay?" I say.

The blonde Russian slowly reaches over and grabs the charm before nodding, "You don't have to count on it... I'm winning gold, promising that now." I smile at his reply, "Maybe Yuuri will beat you to it... Sayounara, Yuri!"

(Bye,)

Yuri smiles a little before turning, "Goodbye." He says gruffly. I grin after him before running back to Ice Castle.

============================================

"Katsuki Yuuri has won the Hot Springs on Ice event. A word, please."

There's a collective cheer in the crowd, that including me. "O-oh, um... I'm going to try and win the next Grand Prix Final with Victor...! Thank you for your continued support." I smile at Yuuri's words as I pat Minako on the back when she starts crying. 

After Yuuri and Victor talk to the press, I walk over to them with a large smile. "Yuuri!" I exclaim and throw my arms over his shoulders, causing him to jump. He turns his head and gives me a smile.

"I loved your performance...! Although..."

"Stop! I know, I know." Yuuri cuts me off with a nervous smile. I chuckle, "Just kidding, Yuuri...!" I give him a tight hug before looking over to the taller male.

"I'll be leaving first then." He says before quickly walking away. Yuuri and I share a look before shrugging. "I would love a bath right now..." I sigh as Yuuri and I walk the exit, our bags in hand.

The raven haired male chuckles, "That does sound quite nice..." He answers while we walk out. "Hmm... Then let's take a bath together when we get back!" I say. 

Yuuri nods before looking over in surprise, "Yea- HUH?" He exclaims. "What?" I ask and look over in confusion. "T-together?" He exclaims again with a slightly red face. 

I quickly slap his arm, "It's not like we haven't taken a bath together...!" I answer with a roll of my eyes. "O-oh.. yeah, sure."

================================

I let out a sigh of relief as I step down into the warm water. "Good job on your program again." Yuuri smiles, "Thank you, Mizore." He sits by the edge, resting his arms on the rocks. "

"How come you're so quiet now? Just a while ago you were saying that big speech of yours." Yuuri quickly blushes and looks away in embarrassment, causing me to chuckle and lightly push him.

"I still don't believe it..." He mumbles. I hum for him to continue and look over with a questioning gaze. "Victor's staying here as my coach." The Japanese male continues. 

We fall into a silence before I finally speak, "Uh... Yuuri?" He looks over and nods, "Yes...?" I hum to gather myself before saying, "I needed, or should've told you that-" 

"Are you leaving? Where are you going? Why didn't you tell me?!" Yuuri exclaims in a flurry of questions after cutting me from speaking.

"Huh? N-no..." I look away before continuing, "I, uhm... I asked Victor to be my coacha while back."

"Nani...?"

(What...?)

"Gomenasai...! I probably should've told you sooner." I quickly apologize. But before I can continue, I notice Yuuri's smile and stop myself. "That's great!"

(Sorry...!)

"W-what?" I ask as I look back at him. "Well, I mean I thought he was just helping you with the quadruple flip... but I never put much thought in it." Yuuri answers.

I chuckle nervously, "That's how it was at first. Shouldn't you be worried for something...?" I ask curiously. "Eh? Why would I be worried?" He asks. "Oh, not that I would... just, worried about if I would steat Victor from you."

The raven haired male bursts out laughing, causing me to pout slightly, "Yuuri...!" He grins, "I don't think you would ever be able to keep that to yourself." 

"Hey!" I exclaim with a laugh. We grin at each other before I say, "I'm glad you're home." Yuuri smiles, "So am I." 

A second after he says that, the doors swing open causing us to look over.

"Yuuri! You wouldn't believe...!"

"Kyaaa!" I scream and quickly try to cover myself up.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][]

Hiiiii~! I hope you liked the chapter...!! I did have lots of fun writing this~~
I also should clarify that Mizore and Yuuri's relationship is very much a sibling-like relationship; but also they like best friends. (If you've watched Fairy Tail...) I would like to relate it to Erza and Gray/Natsu's relationship. (Of course not if you ship them.)

Anywayss, voting, commenting, and sharing is greatly appreciated! (WE JUST HIT 30k READS THAT'S AMAZING!)
Have a lovely day/night~!

-Emma

Edited :: October 16, 2018.