{Chapter 34}

Finally when Mila and Sara arrive, we all order our food.

"Ah~! It's been a while since we've done something like this." Mila exclaims after taking a large sip from her drink.

We all nod in agreement, "And Mizore's finally back!" Sara says cheerfully.

I smile and nod as Lucy grins, "We all know why~!"

My eyes widen and I look over at her, "Eh? Nani?"

(What?)

I hear a couple chuckles and look around confused, "What do you mean...?"

"Speak of the devil." Mila muses, looking behind me.

I turn to find Victor, Yuuri, Minako, Mari, Yuri and who I can only guess as Otabek at a table.

"Did you come back because of Victor!" Sara exclaims, her eyes shining.

My face turns a deep shade of red as I shake my head, "Nonono."

Surya chuckles, "What a liar."

I stare at her in shock and sigh, "You guys have too of a creative mind."

"I'm sure she's just keeping him so she gets more publicity."

I turn my head towards Miyamoto; who's now staring right at me.

"Yui - " Lucy starts but I cut her off, "Why would you think that?"

The raven haired woman shrugs, "It seems like something you'd do."

I stare at her in shock as Surya starts talking, "Yui, i'm sure Mizore doesn't appreciate your singling her out for something that's nonsense."

Miyamoto sighs, rolling her eyes in the process.

The table stays silent for a little bit before Sara smiles, "So how has it been in Japan?"

"Oh!" I exclaim in surprise, "Ah, well, i've been training a lot. But the weather has been nice."

"I'd love to visit Japan. Yuri left without me that one time." Mila sighs.

I chuckle at the memory, "I'm pretty sure the triplets said he kicked Yuuri first thing."

A couple chuckle as Ruby gasps, "Triplets? Whose are they?!"

"Not yours I would hope." Surya says jokingly. I blush before shaking my head.

"Yuuko, a friend of the family, has triplets. Loop, Axel and Lutz." I answer.

Mila lets out a laugh, "I bet they're a lot to take care of."

I laugh and nod, "Believe it or not, they organized the skating competition that Victor planned."

Lucy starts laughing as the others shake their heads in disbelief. I grin at their reaction.

Once our food arrives the table is quieter now with a bunch of silverware in movement.

"Hey..." Ruby says as she pauses from eating, "How come no else but Mizore has someone now?"

I nearly spit out my drink as everyone laughs, causing a couple tables to look over.

Lucy next to me suddenly gasps and grabs my arm; making me jump.

"Mizore! Don't you owe me something now?"

"Eh?" I exclaim in surprise.

Surya, Ruby, and even Miyamoto chuckle to themselves as Lucy nods, "You said if someone in the group didn't get a partner before you, you'd owe me something."