{Chapter 20}

"The Chugoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu Figure Skating Championships men's singles free skate is about to begin."

I sigh and look around trying to spot Victor and/or Yuuri. "Ah - ha!" I exclaim as I see Victor's tall figure.

I hurry over just as Yuuri gets up to go. "Matte!" I basically yell. Yuuri and Victor both turn their head to my voice.

(Wait!)

"I swear, you keep leaving me behind." I say and pout. Victor laughs and we all start walking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we'll now begin the senior men's singles free skate event."

As Yuuri hands Victor his guards, he looks back at Minami. As he turns around and gives a determined look to Yuuri, Yuuri turns back ignoring him.

Minami stares down in disappointment. "Good luck, Minami!" I exclaim, hoping to get his spirits up.

He looks back up with a smile, "Arigatou, Mizore - san!"

(Thank you!)

When Yuuri gets back, Victor calls to him, "Yuuri..." I look over at him and he turns to look at Yuuri.

"How can someone who can't motivate others motivate himself?" He slams his guards in front of Yuuri, "I'm disappointed in you."

As he walks away and give Yuuri a sad smile, "Sorry Yuuri, I have to agree with him."

I hear his gasp and I also, turn away, and walk after Victor. "Hey! Victor! Wait!" I say loudly as I catch up.

He slowly down a little letting me get to his side.

"You probably just squashed his own motivation."

"So did you."

"Hey!"

When we get to some seats, we both sit down and wait. "What happened between Yuuri and Minami?" I ask.

"Minami challenged him." Victor answers, his gaze somewhere else. I frown and follow his gaze to see Yuuri.

"Minami - kun! Ganbarou!"

(Good luck.)

I smile and quietly say, "Took him long enough." Victor chuckles with a smile.

As everyone starts cheers, the Russian leans in front of me and places his lips onto mine.

I gasp and lean back a bit in a surprise, but he follows me back. "Victor!" I exclaim and push him back.

He smirks and leans back casually, "Yes?" I look around nervously but only see people's gaze down to the ice.

"You can't do that in public!" I hiss. Victor tilts his head, "Why not?" He asks.

Before I know it, we're kissing again. I don't hear any cameras click, or screams from fangirls next to us. Just the music.

Victor pulls back one last time and decides to settle down into his seat. I let out a breath and lay my head of his shoulder, watching Minami skating.

===========

"I can't wait to see him!" I squeal as I jumping around, looking for the familiar Japanese.

"You look like you're going to skate instead of Yuuri." Victor says, watching me hop around.

I pout and stop, staring at him, "Hey, don't be mean."

"I'm not!" He says, defending himself.

"Yuuri!" I exclaim as he walks up. He slips off his jacket and hands it over to Victor.

"This costume's great." Victor complements as we see his costume. "You look beautiful in it." I say with a grin.

"Your lips are chapped." The Russian suddenly says and takes out some lip balm.

I chuckle and look over to the ice for a second. When I look back, I see the two in a hug.

"Aw...!" I quietly say. They pull away and Yuuri makes his way to the ice.

"Uh... Victor." I ask as I stand next to him and lean on the barrier. "Yes?" He answers, briefly looking down at me.

"Yuuri said he would only do one quad... right?"

"Yes."

"I see..."

I shake my head and think to myself, 'He's only said that. He never likes to keep these kind of promises.'

I sigh and smile as the song starts.

==========

I gasp as Yuuri hits the wall face first.  'You rebellious idiot! It was only for the points!'

As the song slows down to a stop, he greets the crowd before looking back at us.

He jumps as Victor starts shaking his head and covers it. Suddenly, Victor open his arms with a serious look.

I jump at the sudden movement but watch Yuuri skate over towards us. "Victor!"

When he jumps, the Russian quickly knocks into me, letting Yuuri fall to the ground.

"Oops, watch the nosebleed." He says with a smile. I laugh and lightly hit Victor.

"The scores, please, for Katsuki Yuuri - san. His free skate program score: 165.20. His total score : 259.56."

"It's amazing you scored that high after a jump like that!" Victor exclaims as he shakes Yuuri during their hug.

As Victor let's go, I, in turn, tackle him into another hug, "Baka! You scared me with that jump!"

"Yuuri - kun!"

I let go of Yuuri and the three of us look back to see Minami, "I totally lost to you. I want to face you in the Grand Prix series someday!"

=========

"That was the most fun I had during skating." Yuuri says, yet again as we both head off to get both of our certificates.

I grin and nod.

[][][][][][][][][[][][]][][][][][][][][]

Hello minna~! So this chapter's a bit short but I promise the next one will be longer. Anyways, I hope you liked it. If you find any mistakes, be sure to gladly point them out, I don't mind that. 

And of course, vote and comment! It's greatly appreciated. ^^

Have a great day!

-  Author-chan