{Chapter 32.5}

"Your birthdays are coming up, yes?" Victor asks suddenly one morning.

The two siblings look up at him before nodding.

"November 7, then November 29." Yuuri answers.

Mizore nods in agreement, rubbing her eyes, still slightly sleepy.

"Who's first?" The Russian asks.

"Me ~ !" Mizore exclaims with a little yawn.

The two male skaters chuckle, "Why didn't you sleep more?" Yuuri asks the chestnut haired woman.

"Victor forced me out of bed." She mumbles before shooting a small glare to her boyfriend.

Victor laughs, "It was already getting late."

Yuuri sighs, "That is true."

"I should be allowed to sleep in on Saturdays." Mizore mumbles to herself as she eats another piece of bread.

"Why don't we go out today?" Yuuri suggests.

Victor's eyes light up at the option, "Da! Good idea!"

(Yes!)

Mizore nods and stands up, stretching in the process, "I'll go get ready then."

As she walks away, Victor hums before asking, "Why don't we surprise her."

"Huh?" Yuuri asks in confusion.

"For her birthday."

Yuuri thinks for a moment before chuckling, "Alright. A surprise sounds nice."

The silver haired man cheers, "It'll be fun to celebrate someone's birthday."

"What did you do for yours usually?" Yuuri asks

"Ah, well I usually don't celebrate my birthday."

Yuuri hums in thought before standing up, "Well, you'll be able to celebrate with everyone here!"

Victor smiles to him and stands up, "Well, we'll get ready and meet outside."

They both nod in agreement and go off to their own room.

=====================

"Alright! Are we all ready?" Mizore asks as Victor and Yuuri stumbles out to the cool weather.

"Hai, hai."

(Yes, yes.)

They start walking in silence. The weather is a bit colder as it's November.

"It's nice to have nothing to do for a while." Mizore says, looking out towards the ocean.

Yuuri nods as Victor smiles, "Competition is tiring."

"I'm proud of you two. We've gotten to the finals!" Victor says.

Yuuri and Mizore look at each other in shock of just now realizing, "You're right!" They exclaim.

The Russian chuckles at their excitment and gets lost in his own thoughts as the other two start talking.

"Yuuri... you haven't won gold." Mizore suddenly says, causing the coach to realize that too.

"That is true..." Victor mumbles looking at the raven haired man beside him.

As Mizore and Victor stare at Yuuri, he nervously says silence and twiddles his thumbs.