{Chapter 14}

"Gomen, gomen!" Victor repeats for the millionth time this night. I shake my head, my face still flushed a deep red, "I-it's fine...!" I squeak in response.

(Sorry, sorry!)

At least this time we're both dressed. "Can we just not mention it anymore...!" Yuuri says in a slight groan. "Mhm!" I agree, hiding my flushed face before my knees. All of us are sitting by the tv; Victor and I with a drink as Yuuri's off in his own world.

"I'm heading to bed!" The Japanese male finally announces as he stand up. "Oyasumi!" I quickly call after him before he completely disappears into the hallway. That leaves Victor and I on our own. 

(Good night!)

"Mizore..." Victor mumbles once Yuuri is out of earshot. "Y-yes?" I stutter; still quite embarrassed from earlier events. "I'm sorry, again, for seeing you... Ah, but you really should know..." I stay silent as he speaks, faintly l diverting my gaze. "You really shouldn't temp-"

"Shut up!" I screech in a hurry and I leap over to him quickly clamping my hand over his mouth. Knowing Victor, I'm sure you can guess what he was going to say.

The Russian chuckles before lightly removing my hand and leaning back causing me to be brought closer to him. I almost immediately blush cause the male to smirk in response.

"I guess I do have quite the effect on you..." He says gently, bring my face closer with his hand. "V-Victor..." I murmur, my eyes threatening to close. The silver haired male doesn't take long to place his lips on mine after that.

My eyes fully close and my hand finds its grip on Victor robe. The Russian smiles against my lips before bringing me on his lap. The table rattles as the male leans back on it.

After another minute or so, I finally pull away to catch my breath. My grip loosens on his robe as the Russian speaks, "You make me forget you're new to this." 

A blush creeps up on my face as I hide myself against Victor's chest. He chuckles before saying, "Come on, we should get to bed." In less than a second I find myself being picked up, causing me to gasp and look up at him.

"W-woah, next time warn me...!" I exclaim quietly as we walk down the hall. Victor grins with a small chuckle, "But I like seeing your reaction when you're surprised~!" I hum slightly in annoyance but wrap my arms around his neck.

When we reach my room, he carefully sets me down on my bed before returning to close the door. "Y-you're staying? What about Yuuri and-" Before I know it Victor steps back closer and leans down capturing me in a quickly kiss.

"What was that for..." I mumble as I get myself on the right side of my bed. "For you to stop worrying." The silver haired male answers. I blush in response and proceed to bury myself under my covers.

Victor finally gets into bed; once we're all settled in, he wraps his arms around and pulls me closer. "Goodnight, Victor." I say quietly. "Oyasumi, Mizore." He gives a equally quite answer back.

(Good night.)

======================================

As I sit up, I notice Victor sleeping soundly beside me. 'He looks so peaceful...' I think to myself as I bring my hand up to brush away a strand of hair fallen on his face.  "Good morning." The male says in a raspy tone of voice as he cracks an eye open.

"O-oh! Victor!" I exclaim, "Good morning..." The Russian chuckles and sit up, yawning as he doesn. "I doubt Yuuri will be up... Why don't we go practice?" He suggests. I nod in response and quickly crawl over him, heading to get cloths.

"Let me take a quick shower... I'll meet you by the entrance?" I ask getting what I want to wear out. I hear the faint squeak of my bed and notice the male walk to my door.

"Before I forget..."  He says, making me turn to look at him. "I discovered you talk in your sleep, it's cute." I blush in embarrassment and exclaim, "W-what did I say?" The Russian male chuckles with a knowing smirk before walking out.

I groan in embarrassment and annoyance before gathering all my things and walking out myself; heading to the bathroom.

Once I'm done and ready and at the door, I starting putting on my white boots. "Ready?" Victor's voice asks as I'm lacing my shoes. I jump slightly and look up to notice the Russian standing above.

"Yes!" I exclaim as I finish lacing my boots and jump up. "Alright, let's go." As we step out, Victor takes my hand and we begin walking. 

"What about your bike...?" I ask, seeing as he usually rides it to Ice Castle. "I couldn't leave you to walk alone." He answers, briefly looking over at me. "O-oh... Arigatou." I reply quietly.

We fall into - a somewhat - comfortable silence as we walk together. As we pass the fishing dock, the Russian looks over to me, "You said you had a song for your short program, right?"

I quickly nod, "Though I've never worked on it." Victor nods, almost to himself before saying, "Then that's what we'll do today...!" My eyes widen in surprise but I nod anyways, "Okay...!"

When we finally get to Ice Castle, the two of us get our skates on quickly and head to the rink. "Here." I say as I hold out my phone with headphones attached to Victor. He smiles and takes him.

I still don't have the disc for it yet, but as Victor wanted to hear anyways, this is the only possibly way. As I carefully watch for any reactions, Victor gives me a smile. Hopefully that means something good... right?

When the song is over, he hands my phone back. "You picked a good one to work with! Do you have any ideas for it...?" I hum and shake my head as I stuff my phone back into my bag.

Victor hums himself before nodding, "Alright, then watch me." He says before skating onto the ice. I lean my elbows onto the barrier as my eyes trail after his figure. "This is only some ideas... just the first try!" He yells out.

I chuckle, "Worried I'll think that this is your best...?" I ask sweetly. I could swear that Victor blushes at my comment but he quickly shakes it away in less that a second. "Make sure to watch closely..."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Eyooo~! I see that there's some new readers as of now! I really hope that you're enjoying the story so far. And I do deeply apologize if you get to unedited chapters. (They kinda suck lol.) Please be patient with me haha.
Anywayyss, commenting, voting, and sharing is fantastic!! I still can't believe that Angel has been read/liked by so many~!
Have a wonderful day/night!!

-Emma

Edited :: October 17, 2018.