{Thank you!}

Oh dear, so it's officially done! Which makes me feel a lot of different emotions. I'm really glad people like it, i've never written something i'm super proud of like this. I really did have fun writing for this, and i'm glad I decided to.

Enough with that...! Thank you so much for those who've put out really nice comments, I really and honestly appreciate them. And i'm so glad that i've been about to hit 7k reads. Which I never thought I could, it really makes me happy!

Although this is the official end, we're not completely done yet! At least I hope for that...! I do have a few extra chapters for some holidays, which i'll hope to be done with on time but i'm actually pretty excited for those!

I'm not completely sure if there will be a sequel, it all depends on what comes out. But for now, it is something I would like to do!

If there is any questions, or something you want to ask, i'd gladly answer them! I'll try to clear up any confusion you might have.

Before ending this, although it might take maybe forever, I do plan on having other stories at some point. The two definite ones i'm working on are of: Alois Trancy from Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji and Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail. I can't promise them any time soon nor which might be up first (probably the Fairy Tail one...!)

Lastly, thank you for sticking around! I'm sorry for the ooc of any character, I did try my best to write what I thought would be said or happen. And sorry for the multiple errors across the whole thing. In the near future, i'll be fixing it every so often I hope and make this even better...!

===========================

Hello again! So really just wanted to say thank you again! I did write everything above beforehand just so I could have more of a leveled head while writing it but...! Thank you! Really! I'm super happy on how everything came out and I hope to fix the many mistakes and make it even better! I know I have sucky writing so i'm really glad a lot of people have read it and liked it! It makes me super happy.

As I said before, this isn't really the end although i've finished; I have a few more extra chapters that i'm super excited about writing so I can't wait...!

Sorry if the last chapter was a bit long, I really wanted to fit in a bunch of things that would happen. Anyways, have a great weekend! Voting, commenting and sharing is amazing and don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have...!

And if you'd like! A follow would be nice and you'll know when something new comes up!

- Emma ♡