{Christmas II}

December 24, 2017.

"Ehhh? Mizore, you're up this early?" Hiroko asks as she steps into the kitchen.

The younger woman chuckles before speaking, "I wanted to bake a cake for tomorrow... what do you think?"

Mizore turns on the light for the oven as the mother steps over. They both lean down to see.

"Hm, looks good, Mi - chan!" The brunette exclaims, her eyes shining with pride.

Before the woman can answer, they both hear someone call out, "Ohayogozaimasu!"

(Good morning!)

They both gasp and stand up; hiding the oven from sight right before Victor appears at the doorway.

"Oh? Merry Christmas Eve!" The Russian says with a smile.

"Ah... ah! Victor! Good morning!" The young woman exclaims with a little shock.

Hiroko smiles, "I'll have breakfast out in a minute." She says kindly.

Victor nods, his eyes gleaming with curiosity.

Once he leaves, they both sag against the oven, "That was close." Mizore sighs.

The brunette chuckles and starts moving about, getting breakfast in order, "Have you eaten yet?"

The younger woman nods her head as she turns off the light, "Yes, thank you. I'm going to go get Yuuri up!"

As she leaves the kitchen, the chestnut haired woman easily finds her way to his room.

"Yuuri~! Wake up!" Mizore calls out, knocking on his door.

She hears groaning from inside and smile to herself before pushing the door open.

"Good morning~!" The woman says again with a grin. "Good morning..." Yuuri mumbles back.

"I have a favor to ask...!" Mizore says, chewing on her cheek.

The Japanese man rolls onto his back and opens his eyes, "Mhm?"

The young woman smiles sweetly, "Do you think you can keep Victor busy today?"

"Hm? Sure...? How come?" Yuuri asks, finally sitting up and reaching over to his glasses.

She watches as he places them on before answering, "I'm making him a cake... So I don't want him to see."

Yuuri smiles, "Hai!"

(Yes!)

============================

"What if I used dark blue for the edges and have light blue snowflakes?" Mizore says to Hiroko.

She nods in agreement, "It would like nice like that. We can also have a color in between for the writing."

The chestnut haired woman's eyes bright as she nods quickly.

"Mama! We're heading out!" Yuuri yells from the front door.

His idea of "keeping Victor busy" was to go to Ice Castle to skate a little.

"Be sure to be back before one! We're having lunch, remember!" Hiroko answers.

The two woman hear the door open and shut and both slightly relax.

"I hope he likes it..." Mizore says quietly, already starting to place snowflakes on the top.

The older woman smiles warmly, "Mi - chan! He'll love it!"

She chuckles, "You're probably right!"

As Mizore continues with her task, Hiroko start moving about in the kitchen, gettings things out.

"Are you preparing for tomorrow?" The younger woman asks curiously.

Hiroko nods and says, "I have most things done. I do have to to cook the chicken."

Mizore chuckles, "I always love your Christmas chicken."

The brunette chuckles, "Toshiya always complains how we don't just get some from somewhere...!"

"Ehh? Really? He always seems to be enjoying yours!" The chestnut haired woman exclaims.

They both start laughing and get into a moment of silence afterwards.

After a couple seconds Mizore steps back with a grin, "Kanryō!" She exclaims.

(Done!)

Hiroko steps over with an ever growing smile on her face, "Perfect! Subarashī, Mi - chan!"

The skater's smile grows at the compliment and carefully lifts it up.

"Okā - san, could you open the fridge?" She asks, making sure she has a good hold on the cake.

(Mom,)

"Hai, hai!"

(Yes, yes!)

Once the cake was safely in the fridge and the Japanese skater had cleaned up, she found herself in the main area.

"I feel... so... tired...!" Mizore groans, her upper body laying on the table she sat at.

She stays there for a couple minutes before sitting up, and taking her phone out of her pocket.

"Hm... Yuuri and Victor should be here soon..." The womans says to herself.

Nearly a second later, she hears the front door open, "Tadaima!"

"Okaeri!" Hiroko answers from the kitchen. "Okaeri!" Mizore calls out as she stands up, heading towards where the two are.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! (Or Merry Christmas if you celebrate today!)
Don't have much to say but have a good holiday! A pretty short chapter but hopefully no mistakes...!
Voting, commenting, and sharing helps a lot. And thank you for reading do far!

- Author-chan