{Chapter 40}

((This is the same day, normally it should be like this but I found it easier before writing one day after Yuuri's competition.))

=============================

After the finish of the Men's Singles finishes, up comes the Women's Singles.

I nervously pace the corridor as I hear the crowd cheer as Mila takes the ice.

"Mizore?" I hear a voice.

I pay no attention but continue; thinking on how I could manage.

'Currently i'm in first, so even if I do mess up, I can't go too far, right?'

'Unless I mess up completely and place in last, which could end up a disaster after everything.'

'What if Victor doesn't even speak to me once I place last. Wouldn't that be an embarrassment for him?!'

"Mizore."

"Eh?" I ask and look up, seeing as i'm about to bump into the silver haired Russian.

I stare blankly for a second before stepping back, "A - ah. Gomen..."

(Sorry...)

"Are you alright?" His kind voice causes me to frown. "I'm kind of nervous, actually..." 

Victor hums and carefully lifts my head up. We lock eyes, causing my eyes to widen and look away.

"Mizore, why don't you look at me?" He asks, making me glance back.

"S - sorry..." I mumble, lowering my gaze.

Victor gets closer, forcing my eyes to meet. A blush settles on my face as he smiles.

"Victor..." 

The silver haired man suddenly pulls away with a grin, "I won't kiss you until you win gold. Deal?" 

"Eh?" I exclaim as my face gets redder. 

I turn my head away with a pout, "Fine." 

The Russian chuckles and grabs my hand, lightly kissing where the ring he got me is.

I blush even more and soften my gaze, "I promise that i'll win." I say softly.

His blue eyes look up at me with pride, "I know you will." He says as he stands up.

We get closer to the entrance and I find myself by a tv.

Currently Mila has first with Mila right after and Ruby last.

'I hope Ruby is alright... unless someone has a lower score than her...'

My attention is returned as I hear Lucy's name being called.

She takes center stage, her eyes looking focused.

I smile watching as she starts; looking really pretty as always.

I start stretching, suddenly getting a feeling of confidence.

As I look back at the tv, I notice Miyamoto on the ice now.

I let out a breathe and stand back up, heading towards Victor.

"Let's go." I say, staring up at him.

He nods with a smile; and grabbing my hand, we head out.

The crowd is cheering loudly already.

I look out to the ice to see Miyamoto finish up.

"It seems she's popular..." I mumble to myself.

As she leaves the ice, I catch her gaze and give her a smile.