{Chapter 23}

"Mizore! Wake up!" I hear a soft voice. "Hm?" My eyes slowly open to see Victor next to me.

"Women's single starts today." He says and stands up. "Oh... yeah, you're right." I say and sit up.

"You do realize you need to get ready."

"Hm, yes, you're right."

"We're going to be late, unless you start now."

"Oh, ri - What?!" I exclaim and practically jump out of bed. Victor chuckles, "Get dressed. I'll call Minako."

I nod quickly and head over to the small closet that the hotel has. I take out a black bag, which is holding my costume, and lay it on the bed.

"Is Yuuri still asleep?" I ask and unzip the bag. "Yes." Victor answers as he pulls out my jewelry.

"Arigatou." I mumble and hold onto the ends of my shirt. "Matte!" Victor yells in surprise and covers his eyes.

(Wait!)

My eyes widen and I flush red, "Gomen! I'm still half asleep!" I cry out.

(Sorry!)

"Glad you're getting comfortable around me but you do realize i'm still a man."

My eyes widen and my face turns even more red, "Victor!" He chuckles before quieting down.

"Do you need any help with it?" The Russian asks. "Uh, j - just turn around for a second." I mumble.

He turns and I quickly take my shirt and pajama pants off and slip on the short dress.

"C - could you zip it up?" I ask nervously. Victor turns back around and steps over behind me.

"Why such a short dress?" He asks. I shiver as he runs his hand down my exposed back.

"It goes with my theme." I answer after a couple seconds. I feel the zipper moving as the Russian questions, "You never told me your theme. What is it?"

I blush deeply, "I - uh... Desire." I answer. "Hm..."

I can feel his smirk on me.

Quickly, I reach back into the bag and take out some white tights. "Could you get Minako - san? I kind of need her help."

"Of course."

I hear him leave and then the door being shut. I sigh in relief and start getting my tights on.

================

"Mizore?"

I jump at the sudden knock at my door and hurry over to open it. There stands Minako.

"You look nervous." She says before pushing past me. Before I know, Victor as entered the room after Minako.

"D - do I?" I ask in slight shock.

As Minako waves me over, I feel Victor looking over at me. I close the door and sit down in the chair as Minako stands in front.

"You haven't noticed?" Victor asks. "No..." I answer. "Close your eyes, shin'aina."

(dear.)

I nod and close my eyes and feel Minako starting to apply my make - up on.

"Today's a bit weird I guess." I speak to the both of them. Victor hums in response. "Are you feeling okay?" Minako asks.

"Oh, i'm fine. Or at least I think I am." I answer and crack an eye open as I feel a brush draw away from my cheeks.

"Hold on, i'm almost done." The brunette say with a smile before I close my eyes again.

As I feel her slide on some lipstick on my lips I open my eyes. "Open your mouth a little." She mumbles.

I widen my mouth a little, like Minako asked. As I do, I get to see past her and to the mirror.

I catch Victor's gaze in the reflection and see a small, kind smile appear on his face. "All done!"

I smile at Minako and stand up, turning to Victor, "We should get going."

He nods and stands, taking my bag as well. "I'll see you there!" Minako exclaims after us.

"Hey, Victor. Do I really look nervous to you?" I ask. "Just a little." He answers without looking over.

"Oh..." I mumble.

"Mizore."

"Hm?"

I look back up and meet his eyes briefly. "You're going to do amazing."

I smile and nod, "Yeah."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][]][][][][][][][]

Konnichiwa minna! Late again, but I did have a flight yesterday and got back really  tired... so yeah! Anyways, I hope you liked it so far. And I can say the next one is longer and way more interesting. 

Sorry for any mistakes, I did check over just in case! 

But as always, voting and commenting really help!

- Author-chan