5SOS BSM

By rbtbsniall01

A collection of BSM preferences I've personally written for 5SOS. (You live with him in all of them.) Please... More

You Attempt to Stop Him From Seeing Your Report Card (Luke)
2 AM (Ashton)
Laser Tag Wars (Michael)
Shopping (Calum)
Awkward Moments (Luke)
Awkward Moments (Ashton)
Awkward Moments (Michael)
Awkward Moments (Calum)
Tour Shenanigans (Luke)
Tour Shenanigans (Ashton)
Tour Shenanigans (Michael)
Tour Shenanigans (Calum)
He Forgets Something Important (Luke)
He Forgets Something Important (Ashton)
You're Little and Sick and He Takes Care of You (Luke)
You're Little and Sick and He Takes Care of You (Ashton)
He Meets Your First Boyfriend (Luke)
You're Little and Sick and He Takes Care of You (Michael)
You're Little and Sick and He Takes Care of You (Calum)
He Meets Your First Boyfriend (Ashton)
You Ask Him To Teach You How To Play His Instrument (Luke)
He Meets Your First Boyfriend (Michael)
You Ask Him To Teach Him How To Play His Instrument (Ashton)
He Meets Your First Boyfriend (Calum)
You Ask Him To Teach You How To Play His Instrument (Michael)
Laser Tag Wars Part Two (Michael)
You Ask Him To Teach You How To Play His Instrument (Calum)
You're A Secret Agent and He Finds Out (Luke)
You're A Secret Agent and He Finds Out (Ashton)

He Takes You To See Meet Favorite Youtuber (Calum)

775 6 3
By rbtbsniall01

Calum (16)

Dan & Phil

     "Can you please just tell me where we're going?" You asked for the fifteenth time.

    "No, Y/N. I can't. That'd ruin the surprise!" Calum replied.

    "I already told you I don't like surprises." You said, rolling your eyes. 

   "Trust me, you'll like this one." 

    "Yeah, whatever." You lean your head against the window, watching as other cars zip by.

    Calum had dragged you out of bed way too early just to force you into sitting in the car for a three-hour drive for this supposed "surprise". You'd planned on sleeping until at least eleven and moping around the house the rest of the day. 

     Today was the day your favorite YouTubers of ALL TIME Dan and Phil were performing their stage show nearbyish, and you'd missed your chance to get tickets. Guess who got detention the day tickets went on sale? Yep. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? Your teacher was a complete b*tch. Who gives some detention for HELPING someone?? Sure, you were talking during class, but for good reason. 

     "So..." Calum said, catching your attention again. "How's life?"

    "Pretty s*itty, honestly."

    "Still upset about not getting to go see those two British guys?"

    "Those two British guys names are Dan and Phil, and yes, I am."

      "I'm sure they'll be doing another tour in a couple years."

    "Yeah, but this is Interactive Introverts. I already missed The Amazing Tour is Not on Fire! It just really sucks to miss this one too."

     "You should have told me when tickets were going on sale. I would've camped the website for you."

    "Calum," You sighed. "I know you're just trying to make me feel better, but can we please stop talking about it?"

    "Yeah, okay. We've only got an hour left to go. Sit tight."

     "Sure." You went back to gazing out the window with Calum's music playing softly in the background." 

*****    

    "Hey, Y/N? Y/N? We're here."

    You slowly opened your eyes and lifted your head off the window. "Weird, I guess I fell asleep." You yawned.

     "Yeah, I tried to wake you up for food but no dice." 

    Your stomach started to rumble at the mention of food. "Did you stop for something?"

    "Yeah," He said, grabbing a takeout cup from the cupholders next to him and taking a sip. "There's a Taco Bell bag next to you." He points to a second cuo. "That drink's yours."

    "Thanks." You said, pulling out a wrapped taco.

     "No problem."

    You glance out the window as you start to eat. "So, uh, where are we?"

     "A place."

    You rolled your eyes. "Wow, real original." 

    "Alright, fine. We're at a venue."

     "A venue? Are you guys playing a show tonight?"

    "No."

     "Okay. Then why are we here?"

    "The guys wanted me to check the place out since we're playing it in a couple months."

     "And you had to drag me with you?" You whined. "This is a really sucky surprise."

     "Well, I figured you'd just sit around at home all day. I even bought you food!"

   "You're right." You sighed. "What do you have to do while we're here?"

    "I have to go in and talk to these two guys from our management team. You should come with me." 

    "Okay, I guess I will." You crumple the wrapper of your food into a ball and toss it back in the paper bag. "Let's go then."

    "Alright, awesome," Calum said, turning the car off. 

     "Can we go get ice cream after?" You asked as you walked towards the building's entrance. 

    "I think after the next couple hours YOU'LL me the one buying me ice cream," Calum said, chuckling to himself.

     "What do you mean?" 

     "Oh, nothing, just my own private joke." 

     You eyed him suspiciously. "Are you sure you're not trying to pull something on me?"

     He shook his head. "Not today. I probably should get you back for whipping creaming me on stage in front of hundreds of people, though."

     You laughed. "I said I was sorry."

     "BS, you proably enjoyed it almost as much as Michael did." 

    You shrugged, "It's not my fault you're super gullible."

    He rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, I'm the gullible one." He held the door open for you. "The office is this way." He started to lead the way before pulling something out of his pocket. "Here, wear this." He slipped a lanyard with something clipped to it over your head. 

     "What's this for?" You asked, flipping the badge so you could see it. A blank, white piece of paper covered whatever was meant to be displayed. 

     "I can't tell you right now, just follow me." He started to walk farther down the hallway, but he stopped to look back over his shoulder at you. "Don't even think about trying anything with the badge. I'm onto you."

   "D*mn." You muttered. You trudged behind Calum further down the hallway. "You know where you're going right?"

     "Of course I do, I've been here before."

     "I thought you said you were here to check the place out for your upcoming show?"

    "Uhh, s*it."

    "Something you want to tell me, Calum?' You asked, raising an eyebrow.

    "Nope. Just follow me." He walked up to a door and turned back to you. "Your surprise awaits inside."

    "Do I have to?"

    "Yep, especially since you haven't figured it out."

     "Should I have been able to?" 

      "Oh yeah, definitely. There was a giant side outside that I'm really f*cking lucky you missed."

    "So what do you want me to do?"

    He sidestepped away from the door with a smile. "Open this and be amazed."

     You laughed as you grabbed a hold of the door handle. "You're such a dork." You pulled open the door. A strikingly familiar British accent caught you off guard.

    "Looks like our special guest has arrived, Dan!"

    "No f*cking way."

     "Hi! Your brother told us how much you wanted to come to our show today, so we hooked him up with some tickets."

    "Oh my God!" You said, turning around. "You did not!" You punched Calum in the shoulder. "Thank you so much!!!"

     "Of course! Go talk to them!" He said, gently nudging you farther into the room.

    You spent the majority of the rest of the day with your favorite YouTubers. They'd even hooked you and your brother up with front row seats to the stage show. When you got home that night you set a reminder on your phone for the next morning. Go to the store and print our selfie + buy a frame

    One of the last things you and Calum did before leaving was take a cute selfie with Dan and Phil. You were determined to get the picture framed to sit on your desk after such an amazing day.

AN: It's been quite a while since I updated this book. I feel I'm a little rusty at writing preferences. Also, holy crap! This book is #12 in 5SOS BSMs?? Thank you guys so much!! Your support means a lot! 

Thanks for reading! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
32.7K 835 89
Just some preferences and imagine I like to do on 5SOS
95.5K 1.5K 16
So here's the next installment! Hope you all enjoy!
119K 1.2K 84
5sos preferences and imagines for your feels