He Takes You To See Meet Favorite Youtuber (Calum)

Calum (16)

Dan & Phil

     "Can you please just tell me where we're going?" You asked for the fifteenth time.

    "No, Y/N. I can't. That'd ruin the surprise!" Calum replied.

    "I already told you I don't like surprises." You said, rolling your eyes. 

   "Trust me, you'll like this one." 

    "Yeah, whatever." You lean your head against the window, watching as other cars zip by.

    Calum had dragged you out of bed way too early just to force you into sitting in the car for a three-hour drive for this supposed "surprise". You'd planned on sleeping until at least eleven and moping around the house the rest of the day. 

     Today was the day your favorite YouTubers of ALL TIME Dan and Phil were performing their stage show nearbyish, and you'd missed your chance to get tickets. Guess who got detention the day tickets went on sale? Yep. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? Your teacher was a complete b*tch. Who gives some detention for HELPING someone?? Sure, you were talking during class, but for good reason. 

     "So..." Calum said, catching your attention again. "How's life?"

    "Pretty s*itty, honestly."

    "Still upset about not getting to go see those two British guys?"

    "Those two British guys names are Dan and Phil, and yes, I am."

      "I'm sure they'll be doing another tour in a couple years."

    "Yeah, but this is Interactive Introverts. I already missed The Amazing Tour is Not on Fire! It just really sucks to miss this one too."

     "You should have told me when tickets were going on sale. I would've camped the website for you."

    "Calum," You sighed. "I know you're just trying to make me feel better, but can we please stop talking about it?"

    "Yeah, okay. We've only got an hour left to go. Sit tight."

     "Sure." You went back to gazing out the window with Calum's music playing softly in the background." 

*****    

    "Hey, Y/N? Y/N? We're here."

    You slowly opened your eyes and lifted your head off the window. "Weird, I guess I fell asleep." You yawned.

     "Yeah, I tried to wake you up for food but no dice." 

    Your stomach started to rumble at the mention of food. "Did you stop for something?"

    "Yeah," He said, grabbing a takeout cup from the cupholders next to him and taking a sip. "There's a Taco Bell bag next to you." He points to a second cuo. "That drink's yours."

    "Thanks." You said, pulling out a wrapped taco.

     "No problem."

    You glance out the window as you start to eat. "So, uh, where are we?"

     "A place."

    You rolled your eyes. "Wow, real original." 

    "Alright, fine. We're at a venue."