Shopping (Calum)

Calum (16)

     You don't know how you did it, but you managed to drag your older brother Calum to the mall. "Y/N can we go now??" He whined for the hundredth time today.

     You rolled your eyes, "We've only been here for ten minutes Calum. Quit your whining."

     "But I didn't even want to come here."

     "Right, but the second I texted Ashton to see if he would take me, you immediately jumped up and dragged me out to the car."

     Calum huffed, "I just don't want him hanging out with my baby sister."

     "I'm not a baby Calum." You grabbed him by the arm and dragged him further into the mall. "Come on."

      You had nearly made it all the way to Hot Topic when Calum stopped in his tracks, making you stop as well. "If you're going to torture me by bringing me along can we at least go in there?" He asked, pointing to a shoe store.

     "Do we have to?" You asked. Calum faced you, making his classic puppy dog face. "Ugh fine." You caved.

     "Yay!" He cheered, barreling straight towards it dragging you along by the hand. You sighed in relief once you made it inside the store.

     Calum released your hand and took off to the guy's section. You sighed as you were left alone. You headed to the women's section. You attempted to walk past the heels, knowing Calum probably wouldn't let you purchase any of them. Unfortunately, you failed when you saw a ridiculously cute pair. They weren't terribly high, only about three inches, and you couldn't resist. You pulled a box with your size and sat down to try them on. Once you had them on, you took a few steps testing them out, instantly falling in love with them. You took them off and put them back in the box. You had two options: tell Calum you wanted to buy them and inevitably get rejected or buy them anyway without telling him. You sighed, if you didn't tell him about them he would inevitably find them. You carried the box with you over to the display of Vans, grabbing a box of black ones in your size and sitting down to try them on.

     Calum walked up to you with a box of Nikes in his hand. "Those are nice Y/N."

     "Thanks." You replied as you pop them off your feet.

     "Ready to check out?" He asked.

     You sighed, "Yeah umm. I have another pair to show you." You exclaimed.

     Calum sat next to you. "Let me see them." He said eagerly as you passed him the box.

     He frowned slightly when he lifted one of the shoes out of the box. "Y/N, these are heels."

     "I know." You replied. "but I really like them and they aren't super crazy tall. Please, Cal?" You asked, giving him one of your own signature Hood looks.

     He frowned again, "Curse you for being a Hood."

     You smiled, "So..."

     "I'll buy them for you because I'm pretty sure if I said no you would just come back and buy them yourself."

     "Thank you! Love you!!" You exclaimed, hugging him tightly. He hugged you back with a laugh before you both walked up to the checkout line.

*****

      You finally made it inside Hot Topic about an hour later. Calum had turned around to the idea of shopping, so he dragged you into GameStop claiming he needed a birthday present for Michael.

     "I'm not stupid Calum. Michael's birthday is in November. It's May." You had said to no avail.

     You dragged him into Hot Topic kicking and screaming. (ATL) He stood beside you pouting for at least five minutes before he walked off into another section of the store.

     You had picked out a few shirts when you felt someone tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Calum wearing huge, nerdy glasses. "Wingardium levioisa." He exclaimed as he pulled a wand out from behind his back and waved it at you.

     You rolled your eyes at his childishness but decided to play along. You plucked the wand from his hand. "I hope you know you said it wrong. Pronounce it correctly next time before you end up taking someone's eye out."

     Calum laughed, "So if you're Hermione than who am I?"

     You thought for a moment. "You're Neville Longbottom in the Sorcerer's Stone."

     Calum pouted, "Why do I have to be Neville? Why can't I be someone cool like Malfoy."

     You gave him a serious look as you placed a hand on his shoulder. "You aren't cool enough to be Malfoy." And with that, you walked up to the checkout line with the clothes and other things you had chosen to buy in your arms.

     Calum showed up right next to you again, having put back the glasses and wand. "Then what makes you say In Neville?"

     "You have his squishy cheeks!" You exclaimed, reaching up and squishing his face to prove your point.

     Calum swatted your hand away. "Um excuse you, my jaw line is sharp enough to cut a block of cheese."

     "Yeah, whatever." You replied, rolling your eyes as you walked up to the counter.

     After you had paid for everything, Calum dragged you outside the store. "It's my turn to choose a store." He said. "and I choose Victoria's Secret."

     Aware that several people were watching you two, he lifted you up and draped you over his shoulder as he walked towards the store."

     "Calum, you pervert! Put me down!! I don't want to go into a lingerie store with you!!!"

     "Too late. We're already here."

AN: Thanks for reading!!
COMMENT ANY IDEAS FOR PREFERENCES YOU'D LIKE ME TO WRITE!!