Laser Tag Wars Part Two (Michael)

AN: This is a continuation of a preference I wrote a while back. Hope you enjoy!

Michael (17)

     Ever since you'd first gone to play laser tag with your brother and his band, they've been begging you to come back for a round two. You had no idea why they were so adamant about having you come play with them again. If anything, it was a fluke that you won the first time. 

     "Come on, Y/N!" Michael begs, blocking you from seeing your laptop screen by standing directly in front of it. "The guys and I only have a week left before we leave for the tour. They really want to get at least one game in beforehand."

     You roll your eyes. Michael's been trying to get you to go for weeks now, but his attempts had only become more frequent the closer their impending tour became. "Then just go without me."

     "But we all really want you there!"

     "Why?"

     "Because it was way more fun when you were there. The guys all agreed."

     "Well that sucks because nothing you say can make me change my mind."

     "Nothing at all?"

     "Nope."

     "Not even if I keep begging?"

     "No, because you've been doing that for weeks and it clearly hasn't gotten you anywhere." 

     "What if I said I'd pay you?"

     "I'm listening."

     "I'll give you a hundred bucks if you come with us."

     Would you seriously break your resolve for something like money? Yes, yes you would. "Okay, deal."

     "Wait, there's a catch."

     "You can't say there's a catch after I already said deal."

     "Too bad. You have to win. If you lose then you have to give ME a hundred dollars."

     "I don't have a hundred dollars!"

     Michael smirks, "Well don't lose and that won't be a problem."

     "I take it back. I'm not going."

     "You can't back out on something you said deal to already." 

     "We didn't even shake on it!"

     He shrugs, "Sucks."

*****

     As soon as we walk into the laser tag center, I immediately regret my decision. The entire center has been rented out. I can already tell because there are no other cars in the parking lot except a few that I assume are employees or the other members.

     "Did you guys seriously rent out the whole place?"

     "Of course we did. We're going all out for this."

     You roll your eyes, "Right..."

     Michael leads you both inside to where the other guys were waiting for you. "Hey, Y/N!" Ashton says as soon as he sees you. "I'm surprised Michael actually convinced you to come."

     You sigh, "Yeah, me too."

     "Well, now that we're all here, we can get this party started," Calum says, leading the entire group over to the counter.