2 AM (Ashton)

Ashton (16)

     "Let's play beer pong, guys!" A voice slurred loudly.

     "Yeah!" Three other drunk voices chorused in agreement.

     "That would be dope." 

     "Ugh." You groaned turning over in bed. You placed a pillow over you head trying to block out the four obviously drunk voices coming from downstairs. Your brother had invited his bandmates to stay the night. You, somewhat stupidly, thought everything would be fine. Yet, here you were, ripped from the sweet wonderland of sleep by DrunkSOS. 

     "LUKE YOU F**KER, THAT'S CHEATING!" A voice loudly screeched.

     "What do you mean Mikey?" Luke giggled.

     "WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS!!!" was suddenly blasted through the air, causing the entire house to shake.

     You sighed as you took the pillow off your face. There was no way you could sleep through them or their music anymore. You rolled over to look at your bedside clock. It read 2 AM. You sat up in bed, rubbing your tired eyes. They'd cracked open the first cans of beer at 9 PM. Now was probably a good time to cut them off, you decided. You dragged yourself out of bed, opened the door to your room, and trudged down the stairs.

     Immediate regret became an instant reality as you were smacked in the face by the awful odor coming from the entire bottom floor of your brother's apartment. It reeked of a boy's locker room mixed with the strong scent of alcohol wafting through the air.

     "Well hello, there pretty lady, what's your name?" An incredibly drunk Michael slurred as you stepped into the living room. 

     "Michael you idiot, it's me Y/N." You said making your way across the room to their giant stereo which was currently still blasting Green Day. 

     "Y/N, that's a cool name. Wanna go out with me Y/N?" Michael giggled.

    "Mate, stop hitting on my sister!" Your brother yelled, smacking Michael on the back of the head. 

     You blindly felt around behind the giant speaker for the cord, nearly going deaf because of how close you were to it. You sighed in relief when you found it, yanking it out immediately, the music stopping in response. 

     "Aww, who turned our music off??" Calum pouted.

     "Me." You answered, marching over to your brother and his drunk bandmates sprawled out on the couch.

     "Why??" Luke complained, taking a swig of his drink. 

     "Because it's 2 AM and we're probably going to get evicted because of you idiots!!" You exclaimed, snatching the beer Calum was slowly moving to his lips.

     "Hey! Where'd my beer go?" He asked, looking at his empty hand extremely confused.

     "Right here." You replied, showing him the can in your hand. 

     "Well then give it back." He sassed while reaching for it.

    "No." You said, grabbing three more beer cans from the other boys. "I'm cutting you all off."

     "Don't be such a party pooper!" Luke whined.

    "Yeah! You suck Y/N!!" Ashton exclaimed.

    "And you swallow." You retorted as you left the room to find a trash bag.

    You dumped the four beers out in the sink before throwing the cans into an empty trash bag, dragging it with you back into the living room.

    "WOO!!!" Michael cheered as he opened a champagne bottle, spraying its contents all over the room.

    "That's enough!" You yelled, grabbing the bottle from his hands.

     "Fine then, let's go home, guys," Calum exclaimed, grabbing his car keys off the table.

    "No! You all are way too drunk to be driving anywhere!" You scolded, grabbing the keys from his hand. "All four of you need to go up to the guest room now."

     "Why can't we just go to my room?" Your brother whined. 

     "Because you probably have more alcohol stored up there."

    "D**n it!" Ashton complained, snapping his fingers. "Fine, let's go." He began walking towards the doorway only to run face first into the wall.

    You silently chuckled at his confused face as you draped Michael's arm over your shoulder and dragged him towards the stairwell.

     "What did you say your name was again?" Michael asked.

     "Y/N." You sighed, knowing he was going to start drunkenly hitting on you again as you dragged him up the stairs.

     "I just wanted to tell you I like your face Y/N." He giggled.

     "Thanks, Mikey, I'm flattered." You replied, rolling your eyes at him.

     Once you made it to the guest room, you dumped him on the bed. You turned around to go back for the other boys to see them stumbling into the room. Calum and Luke collapsed on the floor while Ashton fell face first on the bed.

     You were just about to leave the room when Michael called out to you. "Wait Y/N, come here." 

     "What?" You asked walking over to his side of the bed.

     "CUDDLE!!" He screamed out childishly, springing out of the bed to wrap his arms around your waist and drag you back down with him.

     "AHH!!!" You screamed in surprise. 

     "Shh... your name is Daniel now," Michael said as he pulled you against his chest.

     "My name is not Daniel. It's Y/N!" Now let go of me!!" You yelled, desperately trying to free yourself.

    "Shh Daniel... do you know how many people would kill to be cuddling with me?" He said stroking your hair.

     "Michael stop cuddling with my sister!!" Ashton yelled, showing Michael, along with you, straight off the bed.

     "Oomph." You grunted as Michael landed on top of you. Miraculously, you managed to pull yourself out from under him. You were just about to make a run for it when you were being dragged down onto the bed again. Only this time you were in your brother's arms.

     "Hey!" Michael whined as he pulled himself up off the floor. "Where'd Daniel go??" 

     In the end, you ended up in the middle of a Mashton sandwich glaring up at the clock on the wall. 2:54 AM.

AN: Thanks for reading! Make sure to comment and vote!!