Tour Shenanigans (Ashton)

"Call me lucky 'cause in the end, Y/N sucks, Michael's a ten." Ashton sang.

You rolled your eyes from your seat, far back on the floor of the arena. The boys were having a short rehearsal on stage to check lighting, sound, and things like that. Your brother forced you to sit and watch them. He'd also confiscated your phone, so you couldn't sit and scroll through Twitter or something for the half hour they were going to be on stage.

The song ended and Ashton looked over his drum kit for you. "I don't here any cheering from the crowd!!" He yelled into his microphone.

You sank farther down into your seat. "YOU F*CKING SUCK!!!!!" You yelled as loud as possible.

"Y/N you shouldn't swear! Some of our fans are young!!" Your brother chastised you.

"THERE'S NO ONE ELSE HERE YOU IDIOT!!" You yelled, causing snickers from Michael as he strummed his guitar.

"I am." Luke said into his mic.

"Me to." Calum exclaimed. Michael was sitting on one of the boxes at the front of the stage where they would stand, still laughing.

"You still shouldn't swear Y/N. That kind of behavior will get you thrown out of the show tonight. We have twelve year old fans."

"BEING TWELVE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!! THERE ARE D*MN TEN YEAR OLDS WHO BITE THEIR LIPS AND BOOTY- SHAKE ON MUSICAL.LY!! I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYMORE YOUNG FAN EXCUSES!!!"

"Jeez, what's up your a**?" Calum asked.

You huffed as Ashton answered. "I took her phone away and made her sit out there without it."

"You took a teenager's phone away?? How dare you!" Calum exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at him.

"How would you like it if we took your phone away every time you swore?" Luke asked.

"I wouldn't care."

"You wouldn't be able to host your Twitter cooking show." Michael said.

"Never mind, I do care."

"I know exactly what to do!" Michael exclaimed as he took his microphone off of its stand. He sat down on the edge of the stage. "We should get someone from the audience up on stage with us to play guitar!!"

"Still the only one here, Michael." You exclaimed, loud enough so he would hear you.

He pretended he hadn't heard you. "Man, with all the screams in the crowd how on Earth am I going to pick just one per... I think I'll have to go with the girl in the last row of the floor, middle seat. Come on down!"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, yes you do. Come on down!!" Michael jumped back onto his feet and walked across the stage to the stairwell leading up to his side of the stage. He made huge, sweeping arm motions for you to head up there. With a sigh, you stood up and slid out of your row an began walking down an aisle towards the stage. "Well look at that everyone! She's headed this way!!"

     You hauled yourself up the stairwell leading to the stage and walked over to Michael in a huff. He ran over to you, microphone in hand. "Have you ever played guitar before?"

     You rolled your eyes. "Yes I have Michael, because I get dragged up here like this every single day."

     "Just practicing my bringing people up on stage speech." He replied with a smile. "Anyways, would you like to play mine?" He asked, already lifting his guitar over his head.