Awkward Moments (Ashton)

Ashton (16)

  It was 9 AM on a Saturday when you finally dragged yourself out of bed after lying there for an hour after waking up. You threw a sweatshirt on over your t-shirt and popped the hood up as you walked down the stairs, surprisingly finding none else downstairs. Your brother Ashton was usually awake by now, and even then his bandmates had a habit of just showing up whenever they felt like it. They had to have a key to brother's place or something because they would literally walk in unannounced.

     You walked into an empty kitchen, which was both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it was nice and quiet, but a curse because now you actually had to make your own food instead of making Ashton do it for you. You turned the kettle on to boil water and poured yourself a bowl of cereal, taking a seat at the breakfast bar. You scrolled through Twitter as you ate, not even noticing your brother's laptop sitting on the counter.

     You nearly jumped straight out of your skin when you heard the front door to the house open. "What's up Y/N?" Michael asked as he walked in and went straight to the refrigerator. Like you said earlier, they had to have a key or something.

     You rolled your eyes at him digging through your fridge. "Nice to know you were stopping by. I literally just got up."

     He pulled out the stool next to you and sat down with a piece of cake from a party Ashton had thrown a week before. "You using this?" He asked, pointing to Ashton's laptop.

     "I didn't even notice it was there." You said, getting up to start making yourself some tea from the boiled water.

     "Is it Ashton's?" He asked, pulling the laptop closer to him. He turned back to you, "Are making tea? Can you make me some too?"

     "Yes, it's Ashton's." You answered. You grabbed another mug out of the cupboard and started another cup.

     You set the cup in front of him and grabbed the container of sugar and set it on the counter between you and him. "Thanks." He replied, taking a sip.

     You sat back down next to him and sipped your cup as you watched Michael attempting to hack into your brother's laptop. "What are you trying to do?"

     "Hack into it so I can look at his browser history." He replied. He sighed in defeat and turned to you, "Do you know the password?"

     You laughed, "I think it's Ashton is the best and hottest drummer eva."

     Michael gave you a weird look but began to type it in anyway, looking generally concerned when it worked. He opened Google Chrome and looked up Ashton's history. He nearly dropped the computer from laughing so hard as he read it.

     "What?" You asked, leaning over to try and see the screen.

      Michael continued to shake from laughter as he turned the screen to you. "Look at the sites he was on last night!"

     You nearly spit your tea all over the screen. Your jaw dropped open as you read all of the entries from last night. From 10:30 to midnight, your brother had been looking at...extremely inappropriate websites. "Wait," You exclaimed, setting down your cup. "I go up to my room at 10:30, and he left his computer here. Does that mean he was sitting down here wanking??"

     "Maybe we should step away from the infected counter top." Michael said before screaming and jumping away. "Wait..." He reached back over to the counter and grabbed Ashton's laptop, continuing to scroll down.

     "Michael?" You asked calmly. "If you're scared about the counter top being infected, isn't the laptop going to be even worse?"

     Michael glanced up at you and then back down at the computer. "You're right!!!" He placed the computer back down. "Can you take some pictures of it?"

     "Why the f*ck would I want photos of my brother's porn site browser history??" You asked.

     "Blackmail." He suggested.

     "True but no. If some random stranger were to scroll through my phone and see that, they'd probably think it was my browser history."

     "Can you at least take some pictures and send them to me? I could use the blackmail." He asked.

     "You're standing right there dumba**!!" You exclaimed.

     "But that means I'd have to zoom in." He whined.

     "You know what? I have a better idea." You lifted Ashton's computer and jumped out of your seat, rushing over to Michael and rubbing his face on the screen.

     "GROSS Y/N, STOP!!! I DON"T WANT YOUR BROTHER'S SEMEN JUICE ALL OVER MY FACE!!!!!"

     "What the f*ck is going on in here??" Your brother asked as he came down the stairs in his pajamas.

     "Nothing." You said, removing the computer from Michael's face and closing the Chrome tab before setting it down in its original place.

     "What were you doing with my laptop?" He asked as he sat down at the counter. "And what are you doing here, Michael??"

     "I just thought I'd stop by." He exclaimed, "Y/N and I were just talking? Isn't that right Y/N?" He asked you, giving you a look that said just go with it.

     "Yeah, totally." You lied, scratching the back of you head nervously.

     "What does that have to do with you rubbing my computer on Michael's face?"

     "Oh that? Nothing." You replied quickly.

     "You know what mate? Your sister and I are going to run down to the store to grab some disinfectant spray. Come on Y/N." He said, pulling you towards the front door.

    "Umm...okay?" Ashton asked, clearly confused.

     "I'm wearing my shorts from last night and I haven't brushed my hair yet, Michael! Seriously??" You said, stopping him from pulling you out the door just yet.

     "So? It's warm enough outside and just keep your hood up. It looks fine."

     "Can I at least get my shoes first?" You asked, motioning to your Converse next to the door mat.

     "Hurry up." He said, letting go of you.

     You quickly slid your shoes on. "Okay, ready."

     Michael opened the front door and gently pushed you outside. He was about to pull the door shut behind him when he stopped and peaked his head back in. "Hey Ash?" He called.

     "Yeah?"

      "Learn how to clear your browser history."

AN: I just realized I put Michael in last chapter and last chapter. Oh well. THANKS FOR READING!!