Laser Tag Wars (Michael)

Michael (17)

      "Y/N, let's go! We're going to be late!!" Your brother yelled as he ran into the living room, nearly falling over as he shoved one of his feet into a shoe.

     You rolled your eyes at him from your spot on the couch. "I've been ready for the past ten minutes. You're the slow one."

     "Yeah, whatever." He replied, tossing you the keys. "Go start the car. I forgot my phone." He took off up the stairs, nearly falling over again.

     You rolled your eyes at him again but walked out to the car anyways. You got in the driver's seat and started the car. You cringed as your brother's music started to play on full blast. You didn't have a problem with Green Day, but no one needs to have their eardrums blown out by American Idiot. You turned down the volume and pressed the eject CD button, sighing in relief as the disc came sliding out in response. You gently set the disc inside its case, knowing Michael would kill you if you scratched it. You began flipping through all the other CDs in the car.

     Michael came up to your window, pounding on it. You grabbed your CD of choice and rolled down the window. "Why are you sitting in the driver's seat?" He asked.

     "Because I'm driving stupid. Now get in." You answered.

      Michael sighed, trying to argue with you would be completely pointless. He slid into the passenger seat with a huff. "Why'd you take out Green Day? This is my d*mn car!"

     You slid in the disc you had chosen, smiling when it began to play. "Right, but I'm the one driving. The driver chooses the music."

     "But why do we have to listen to the Frozen Soundtrack?" Michael pouted as you backed the car out of the driveway."

     You smiled evilly. You only put it in knowing it would annoy him. "Because that's what I decided we're listening to. Now can you tell me where I'm supposed to drive us?"

     "The laser tag place," Michael replied.

     "Why are we going to the laser tag place?"

     "Because the guys wanted to play laser tag." Michael shrugged. You rolled your eyes and focused back on the road.

*****

Fifteen minutes later...

     You pulled Michael's car into a parking spot next to Ashton's car. You and Michael got out and walked to the front of the building. The boys were standing outside, waiting.

     "F**king finally," Calum exclaimed. "We've been standing here for over half an hour."

     "Well, I'm sorry Y/N took forever to get ready." Michael lied.

     "Me?!" You exclaimed, "You're the one who had to run back up the stairs with one shoe on for your phone." Michael glared at you.

      Luke laughed, "How about we go inside before they start arguing?"

     "Shut up Luke!! We weren't arguing!" Michael snapped at him.

     "Mhmm...sure," Ashton exclaimed as he opened the door.

     Once you were inside, the boys rented out one of the two giant mazes in the building. The perks of being related to someone in a world famous band.

     You all suited up and stood on the perimeter of the maze. Calum and Ashton teamed together leaving you stuck with your brother and Luke. "This isn't a fair match. Two versus three." You pointed out.