Alpha Falling For The Omega

By mariamagalygg

17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being... More

#1: Last Goodbyes
#3: Why The Alpha? Of all the wolves, why him?
#4: Super Glued To Your Side
#5: Jealous Problems
Author's Note
#6: So God Damn Stubborn
#7: Unexpected Confessions
#8: Moving In
#9: Fooled Him Good
Author's Note
#10: Uh Oh
#11: Birthday Surprise
#12: Revenge is Sweet
#13: Shouldn't Have Done It
#14: Never Leaving My Sight
#15: Possessive Yet Again
#16: Stolen
#17: Spill It!
A/N
#18: And Then There Were None
#19: Beach
#20: I Promise To Never Leave
A/N
#21: Joyful Gift
A/N
Chapter #22: Epilogue
A/N
BAD NEWS FOR SEQUEL

#2: New Home, Sweet Home

38K 973 95
By mariamagalygg

Adria's P.O.V.

3 hours. 3 God Forsaken, never-ending, eternal, infinite, hours! That's how long it took for us to get to our new pack, or as my mother would like to call it, our "new home". All throughout  the long winding road my mother would NOT STOP talking. I swear if I ever get stuck with her in a car for more than an hour I might just shoot myself. 

Her voice is normal except when she's excited. That's when her voice becomes so high pitched that my ears can't stand it because of our hieghtened senses. Thankfully, I did mange to fall asleep for most o the ride and her neverending rant.

One we arrived at the small town we still had 20 minutes to go before getting to our new house. Since we're werewolves we can;t have humans finding out about us jest yet. THat's why we drove for 20 more minutes until we were deep in the woods. We came to a big clearing where all the houses were. There was one in the middle which was quickly identified as the pack house.

Our house was still a 5 minute drive away, so we kept going. The houses were amazing! They were all huge and white. THey were modernly designed . The entrance to our house was two huge wooden doors. The house had two floors, and I quickly ran down towards the house so I could call a room before my brother could beat me to it. 

I went in wihout helping unload the car. I called the second bigges room which was furthest from the stairs on the second floor. It had a huge window with a window bench under it. The room had a full view of the woods. It all looked so beautiful. Everything was forest green.

My brother's name id David. I know I forgot to mention him earlier, but I hardly ever saw him. Now he will be living with us so I hope I won't forget to mention him that much anymore.

Anyway, as I was saying, David came running to the room but then he saw me.

"Goddammit Adria! This was supposed to be my room!" He said, clearly fuming about me beating him to "his" room.

"Well I already called it, so it sucks FOR YOU!" I smirked.

He simply stomped off as he mumbled a couple of curse words under his breath. I simply laughed.

1 hour later all my boxes were in my room. I had to begin to unpack because I had to start at my new school as a Junior tomorrow. God I HATE SCHOOL! Only hormonal teenge boys and bitchy girls. I was dreading tomorrow.

I started to unpack and walked into the bathroom becasue it conected to my walk-in closet. The bathroom was amazing. It was completely white. Almost all of it was made of marble and mirror. The shower was ginourmous! it was easy to fit ten people in here. I had a sink that was really big along with a counter and drawers that came with it.

I walked to the door that I assumed was the closet. I openedit only to find it was huge! I litteraly could fit Narnia in here! Well not literally, but you get the gist. I squeled in delight. I started organizing all of my clothes. It took me forever!

Thankfully everything fit perfectly. I put my pants on one side; by pants I mean jeans, shorts, sweatpants, skirts, etc. The shirts on the other side. By shirts I mean swaeters, tanktops, crop tops, t-shirts, etc. My dresses were put in a cabnit tht was right across from the door to the closet.

I sighed in contentment when I heard a knock on my door. I jumped, stratled by the sudden noise only to realize it was David. Yeiii!!!! More David!!!! Please note the scarcasm.

"I got all your furniture in your room, did you know it's like really, really heavy?" he said in an annoyed tone.

"No Shit Sherlock. Don't you think it's becasue it's made out of mirrors and metal?"

He glared at me flipped me off after calling a bitch. I never took and offense to his name calling, because I knew he still loved me and besides sooner or later he would need somthing from me.

I left my closet and went to the bathroom to do what everyone does in there. After I finished I washed my hands and went to my room. I saw all the furniture,and realized that it all looked like a huge mess, all jumbled up in the middle of middle of my new room. My brother wasn't kidding when he said it was heavy. I could barely move it myself.

I put some of the furniture in the middle of my closet since I dadn't have anywhere else to put it. By the time i was done, it looked like I had a sitting area in the middle of my closet. When you think about it , it really is convenient to have one of those.

Everything in my room was perfect. I had my bed in the corner across from the window with a nightstand next to it. My desk was on the other side of the room. I had an extensive amount of walking space.

"Adria!! Gett your ass down here!!" David yelled for me. I groaned annoyed by him already and went down to meet him.

"We have to got to the market to get the groceries for the week and maybe some stuff for our rooms." I nodded. 

"Fine, lets's go." was all I said.

We left and were at the supermarket in 5 minutes. We got all the groceries. Then we went to a furniture store. We didn't really need anything, but we just wanted to make time. My mother had mentioned the third in command was dropping by later today to greet us and welcome us to the pack. 

I saw a mirror and a rug I could use to make my room feel complete. I bought them. Once we were home I rushed to my room to put my new mirror in my closet. The mirror was thin but it was a lot taller than me. I could use it to get a full view of my outfit. It really does ome in handy.

The rug was purple and it matched my bed cover. I put it between my desk and my bed, that way when I woke up I wouldn't feel the cold floor against my bear feet. 

I layed in bed for a while and checked my phone for the time. It read 6:15 PM. I decided to take a nap. As soon as I closed my eyes the darkness too me in.

I woke up to David pushing me off the bed causing me to land with and "umph!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" David smirked as he saw me rub my butt because I hit it really hard. 

"The Third in Command is here, get up and lets go!" I got up and we both rushed down but not before I checked my phone to see it was 7:00 PM. Great I only slept 45 minutes.

Anyway I got downstairs to see  a handsome brown-eyed man looking at me with a smirk. I simply rolled my eyes. I knew he was checking be out. Lust was plastered all over his face. I know how Thirds in Command are, they are just like the Alpha and Betas; Dicks and Players, along wiht overprotective and possessive as hell.

Eventhough I didn't know his name I already knew no matter how hard he tried he was never going to get me. I know better than to fall in their games. My old pack's Alpha tried to get me but I knew better.

He extended his hand and said "Hello, good afternoon, I am Matthew , or Matt for Short. I am here to apologize on behalf of our Alpaha and Beta for not being here today, but they had some pack buissness to attend to."

I shook his hand and stared at his tall, well-built figure.

"How old is the Alpaha?" My eyes widend in shock of what I just let slip out. That shouldn't be any of my buisness. I hid my scarlet red face in my hands from the guy.

He chuckled. "He is young, 18 actually. His name is James , he is a great Alpha to the pack."

I looked at him with a questioning look. How was his Alpha younger than him? He looked to be at least 20.

"Iknow why you are looking at me like that. I actually am younger than I look. People assume I am 20 or 21, when in reality I am only 18. Two months younger than the Alpha."

I nodded and went to sit down on the comfortable white couch in the living room. Matt stayed for a while, he joined us for dinner and talked mostly to my brother about sprots and cars. I don't know for sure becasue I lost interest.

After dinner Matt left left and said that we would meet Alpha James and his Beta who I believed he said his name was Jake soon. He never specified when exactly.

Before he left he gave me a flirty grin, and said goodbye to me by kissing my hand. I quickly took my hand away and rolled my eyes right before I closed the door; right in his handsome face.

I turned to see my mother looking at me with a scowl. I turned and headed to my room while mumbling "Whatever." under my breath. My head hit hte pillow and I was out like a light. I was still dreading going to school tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 3.5K 54
She collapses down in front of me and runs her hands along my shoulders and down my arms. I close my eyes as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I can...
38.1K 708 18
*Formerly known as Omega's Brother on my other account* Isabelle Smith was ranked an Omega at a young age. She was treated worse than the others. She...
280K 13.7K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
77K 2.1K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...