Holland boys and Harrison X R...

Por spiderxpeterholland

*not edited* I wrote these a very long time ago. I didn't use grammar in my writing very well back then or kn... Más

Imagines
One Night Stand T.H
Blue Eyes H.O & H.H
Come Home Already H.H
Homecoming pt.1
Homecoming pt.2
No Tom / Secret Coffe Run T.H
Dave The Frog / Ribbit T.H
Dating Tom would include...
Dating Harrison would include...
Jealous
A Peter Parker Story
Dating Harry would include...
Dating Peter Would Include...
That's Not What I meant P.P
Photo shoot H.H
Leave Him For Me H.O
Thank You Guys!!
That's not Tea / Bad Boy Harry
Interview
Will You Marry Me on Thursday
La Vie en Rose
1K READS!!
La Vie On Rose 2
Cuddles / Whiney Boy
Lost
Premier 1
Premier 2
2 Bros Chillin In a Hot Tub
Cuddles
I Promise
Imagines !!
How You Guys Break Up
How You Guys Make Up
Imagines pt.2
Geekie Peter
Curls
Baby Sitter
Confession | Harry Holland
When Your Sick
The Goonies are Good Enough
How You Met
Names on Each others Phone
You Can Peter
Pregnant
HOWWW
But Why is it On Me
When Its That Time of the Month
You Can't Have Both
You Can't Have Both pt 2
SHOOK
Spider
Harry Doesn't Share Food
Telling Sam
Telling Sam pt.2
Nintendo
Pass The Salt
Ice Cream
SHOOK AGAIN
Scary
Jealous?
Impossible
After A Fight
How They Get Your Attention
I Call Dibs!!
Christmas
Christmas Party
Important
Mistletoe
Thomas Holland
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Happy New Year
Its all about you
You're Like a Sour Patch Kid!!
Jealous Harrison
Panicking
Leave Your Lover
When will we learn

Stark's Daughter

5K 103 9
Por spiderxpeterholland

A/N this is a request from khairgrande hope you enjoy.

"You ate the last the last donut, didn't you?!" You said glaring at your bestfriend Tom. He smirked at you and took the half finished donut from behind his back taking a big bight from it smiling while chewing. "You jerk!!" You said playfully hitting him on the shoulder, both of you laughing. "Sorry sweetie the donut was just calling out to me." He said smirking. "sOrrY SWeTie THe dONut wAS jUsT CALLIng OUt To mE!!" You mocked him. Both of you then cracking up laughing. You accidently tripped causing you to fall into Toms arms. You looked up at him getting lost in his eyes.

Okay, okay I know what your thinking but NO I do not like Tom... Okay just a little... Okay maybe I do... FINE I do. But I don't know if he feels the same way. Well that's what I thought until I felt his sweet soft lips touch mine. At first I was shocked but immediately melted into the kiss putting my arms around his neck. But we has to quickly pull away when we heard a knock on my trailor door.

Tom's POV

I sighed in annoyance but went to open the door anyway to seem like a gentleman. When I opened the door I was very surprised to see who was at the door. "Robert?" I asked surprised. "Hi! Tom." Robert said happily but his face dropped after a couple of seconds. "Is y/n there?" He asked suspiciously which made me question why he was acting weird. "Uh yah come in." We both walked in and when y/n saw Robert she gasped and yelled "dad!!" She then ran to hug him. I was confused at first but then I processed what had just happened. Oh. My. God. I'm in love with Robert Downey Jr's daughter. What the he'll is wrong with me!

"Hey pumpkin!" Robert said. They both had a quick catch up and then turned to me. "So uh Tom... What are you doing here?" He asked kind of weirdly but I knew why considering it was just me and his daughter in a room... alone. It then clicked for y/n because she froze when he asked her that. "Uh dad let me and Tom put your bags in my room." Y/N said quickly. "Uh okay but hurry so you can show me around set." Robert said. He sat down on the couch while me and y/n grabbed his bags and rushed into the room. "Y/N I am so sorry for kissing you. I shouldn't have done that I just couldn't help myse-" I tried to say but got cut off by her sweet lips attaching themselves to mine. I sighed and melted into the kiss. But our kiss was interrupted by Robert yelling "What The Hell!!" And then all he'll broke loose.

A/N this is really crappy and I didn't know were I was going with it, so sorry.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.3K 488 25
All imagines of Harry, Sam, and Tom Holland you can think of. You can't forget about Harrison Osterfield! I take requests! 😁
64.6K 1.2K 23
"tom you are hurting me" "so don't you dare talk to me like that" *complete* tom holland x reader. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #1 readerxtom #1 holland...
63.5K 651 13
Tom Holland, Sam Holland, Harry Holland, Harrison Osterfeild, and maybe even Paddy Holland Imagines
190K 2.7K 44
Title says it all. Also I'll probably write Peter Parker Imagines. You can also request any other characters he played or any of the Holland brothers...