The adventures of a servant i...

By Demon010

My quiet life was destroyed by Zelretch. Now I'm Mystic, the Guardian of San Francisco. I must use the power... More

One word ... Zelretch
Changes
Chapter 3: A boy, a serpent, and a fox.
Battle and recruitment
Two weeks to get there has San Francisco, a month to become a crime executor.
Business
HIVE vs Mystic
Get ready for the guests
A strange dream, an awkward moment and Batman.
Black Canary meets Mystic and Solomon Grundy.
V Broadcast with Servant.
Mystic at Star City
Imminent paranormal problems
The golem attack
Mystic meets Scáthach
Red-X or Mystic
Meetings, Memories and a Surprise Visit
Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)
Mystic is Cursed, But Damned (II)
Chapter 20: Explosive End
A New Demi-Servant in Paris.
Problems with Vampires, Index and 10300 Grimori.
The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part One
Chapter 25: The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part Two.
A roommate and new changes.
Chapter 27: Albedo and the Justice League.
Chapter 28: Am I a Cyborg Servant-Vampire Mutant?
Chapter 29: Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, first part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, second part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City's playing field, third part
An archer, a robotgiri and a vampire
Two mercenaries and an armored safe that contains magical artifacts
More and more magical trouble
Chapter 35: The Five Guardians of the Ch ō-Senjiryakketsu.
Chapter 36: Miko and Samurai VS Mystic, Justitia VS Antylamon and Yatagarasu.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, part one.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, then going to New York
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin,third part.
Chapter 40: A battle ends and we know the Professor Paradox!?.
Chapter 41: Finally I arrive in New York City.
Chapter 42: My cousin is a superhero and I was kidnapped by an alien crab?
Chapter 43: My cousin is a superheroine and I was kidnapped by aliens.
Chapter 44: Time to rebel.
Chapter 45: The Nemetrix for a cat, the Protrix for a Servant-Vampire.
Chapter 46: A dumbing duo kills the crew.
Chapter 47: Live Captain Mystic.
Chapter 48: Calm (Hentai) before the storm.
The storm has come in the form of ... alien zombies and magical girls?
Notes
A lock opens and two monsters get ready to fight.
Chapter 52: Mystic invades Crota's moon.
Chapter 53: Mystic VS Crota.
Chapter 54: Mystic VS Crota, second part.
Chapter 55: Preparations for Lady Mystery.
Chapter 56: Independence Day and infiltration.
Chapter 57: Independence Day and infiltration, second part.
Chapter 58: Business with the Genormorps and Geass.
Chapter 59: The beginning of Young Justice or Schatten Xin.
Chapter 60: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. First part.
Chapter 61: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Second part.
Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.
Chapter 63: The return of the keepers of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. First part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Part Three.
Chapter 67: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. First part.
Chapter 68: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Third and last part.
Chapter 70: Artemis and the Wild Hunt.
Chapter 71: Appointment between vampires.
Chapter 72: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, first part.
Chapter 73: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, second part.
First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.
If you want your artificial companions, prepare for war against Wakanda.
Bufnita
Chapter 77: Professor Paradox's investigation into Ghosts (Young Justice).
Chapter 78: Strange moments in the investigation of Professor Paradox.
The Santa Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of mutants and aliens.
The Holy Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of pokémon and aliens.
Ghost (Young Justice), Pokémon, Digimon VS Deathstroke, Ravager, HIVE
Chapter 82: The Ghosts (Young Justice) are defeated to death ... to poker.
Chapter 83: Boys deal with Amazo, girls go to magical New York. First part.
Chapter 84: A moment between two girls in a weird bar.
Chapter 85: The Invincible Amazo VS Ghost (Young Justice).
Chapter 86: Red-X VS Justice League. First part.
Important announcement
Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.
Four Speedsters, Red Death, Gebeleizis, Blitz, Kid Flash II meet the Ghosts
Do not get away from Gebeleizis, otherwise he will piss off the story.
Embarrassing discussions, future crazed heroes and evil Batmans
Chapter 92: Futuristic Gifts. First part.
Futuristic Gifts. Second part.
Wally do not touch the red button
Chapter 95: has just been born, Infinity orange.
Chapter 96: Teamwork and small discoveries.
Welcome to Omega
Trouble in Omega, first part.
Chapter 99: Trouble in Omega, second part.
Chapter 100: Three teams, three missions, one goal. First part.
END GAME

A banal day with a little love from Foxy

1.8K 22 2
By Demon010

Capitolo 22: A banal day with a little love from Foxy.

Last time we left the Demi-Servant in Paris, known as Albedo or Jean, at Star City with Black Canary, Grenn Arrow and Arsenal.

Let's see what's happening to his cousin Alex, known by San Francisco and Justice League as Mystic.

XXX

Under the night sky, with the full moon, which strangely shone with a crimson color.

Surrounded by rubble, lying on the ground, there was Mystic.

His red eyes are off, the ardor present when fighting or when driving the Servants is slowly fading away.

His armor is completely destroyed, even the whole STAR Labs is reduced to a rag.

All his body shows tens, no, hundreds of injuries, some mild, many other serious.

His left arm is gone, his right arm holds a katana covered with blood. Where is his heart there is such a big hole that a person can pass his hand.

No doubt, Mystic is dying.

The witness of how it has been reduced to this state is a nun dressed in white.

She's crying, kneeling near Alex's body, she's trying to heal Alex.

At the sudden Zelretch, known as Kaleidoscope by Dead Apostles.

It appeared in the scene, for one the Trool had a serious and slightly sad look.

"So the fun is over, you're burned fast, but you glittered beautifully ... a shame," Zelretch said, looking at Alex shutting down.

A few weeks ago

Scoot Smith, an eighteen-year-old boy, walks through the streets of Jump City.

The boy in black hair and blue eyes, with slightly tanned skin, wears a pair of glasses, his clothing is made up of an expensive business suit.

Scoot Smith arrived in America half a year ago, carrying a small fortune, pursuing a tragic accident that cost her parents' lives.

Now he lives with his aunt, Sofia, in Los Angeles, but Scoot remains little time in San Francisco because he is an ambitious boy with a bunch of projects. In fact, Scoot Smith is just a fake ID for Mystic, which it uses to get money, materials etc.

Today, Scoot, has been seeing a publishing house trying to publish a book. Everything done by himself, without the help of William Shakespeare, who is already publishing a dozen books a month, which are making a big hit, filling the pockets of the Wild Hunt.

Now Scoot is going to see one of his new properties.

The Wild Hunting Headquarters is an old 4-star hotel on the outskirts of San Francisco. Today he has had dozens of properties across North America with a couple of properties in Europe.

Only a few of them are used as Backup bases or questionable commodity deposits.

Its Backup bases are located in Star City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Gotham, Chicago, New York, Blüdhaven, Jump City and the last in Metropolis, each of them offering something different.

The base of Blüdhaven gave him a direct route to drained waterways throughout the city, making his new bike easier to get from one position to another.

The Gotham Theater, its reserve cache, that of Blüdhaven never compromised, was embedded in thick bundles and lead, making it virtually indefinite to the League of Justice.

His property at Star City was actually a recently blocked chemistry laboratory yet equipped with all his equipment.

Mystic thanked Leonardo da Vimci for restoring the building, transforming it into a Magecraft lab and science.

As in Star City, the property of Metropolis was not a base. Rather a still functioning plant that produced massive medical supplies such as needles and IV bags.

He simply calls it "Scoot Medic," the first milestone in his grass farm. After bringing it back into production a month ago, the factory had become a regular source of income.

Currently, Scoot Medic had a partnership with Lex Corporations, although fortunately Mystic had made the deal through a representative rather than having to meet the maniac ego was not his ideal choice, Lex Corp needed a good PR, and Mystic he wanted to avoid Bruce Wayne for as long as possible.

Batman is certainly his favorite hero of the Universe DC, but the bat considers him a threat, so Mystic tries to avoid Batman and Bruce Wayne.

Lastly, his last activity was found in Jump City.

A foreclosed factory on the outskirts of the city, although unlike the other properties this place cost very little besides another base of operations.
Before going to visit the place he decided to go to eat, not wanting to spend money, went to his apartment.

Mystic before creating a base, buy an apartment, technically Scoot. Buy an intimate apartment where she lives temporarily, until her business in the place is over, for Mystic lives there until the local base is completed.

XXX

The apartment in Jump City is located in the city's richest neighborhood. On the top floor of a modern building of thirty floors.

Once Scoot arrives in front of the door of his apartment, he does not pull out the keys, simply snap the firm, the door opened.

He does not care to be seen by the neighbors because the door of the apartment above it is a set of Rune that creates a Bounded Field, which keeps people away from normal.

Once she put her foot in the apartment, a female voice said, "Welcome, Goshujin-sama."

The words come from a beautiful red-haired girl with ears and tail of orange fox, wearing a blue kimono.

She is Tamamo aka Kyuubi or Caster, the first Servant invoked by Mystic and most likely her future wife ...

Returning to his room after a day spent walking in Jump City, Tamamo's later words drained all the strength from his body.

"Do you want to have something to eat? Do you want to have a bath or do you want to have me ..."

For a moment, Scoot thought he could see heart-shaped rain shots behind Tamam's body.

"... what are you doing?" Scoot asked, trying to figure out what's going on.

"I'm playing married, Goshujin-sama. I've heard that there is no better way to welcome a husband who has gone to work. How do you feel?" Tamamo asked, hoping to be able to earn more points, Mystic's self-proclaimed wife, is imagining a couple of rivals to win the heart of Goshujin-sama.

Scoot finally realized why no Servant Assassin did not welcome him when he approached the building. Tamamo has convinced (threatened, sanctified, corrupt) the rest of the Servants to take a tour of the city, leaving the apartment alone for them.

This guy who had never been before, indeed, boyfriend, was about to respond calmly "I do not know." He swallowed those words.

His pride as a man did not allow him to show weakness, not after several embarrassing scenarios.

Also, how would you have to answer a question like "How was it, did you like it?"

Although not confident in yourself, when it comes to love ... why not respond with a wise attitude for a perfect guaranteed response.

"It was very fascinating, Tamamo-chan."
"Is magnificent!" Tamamo's smile showed how happy she was.

Being attacked by the lovely smile of Tamamo, Scoot sat down slowly and prepared to face business.

He feels that there is a slight shudder that hits the vertebrae of the back, the instinct of survival is active, this seventh sense was developed as a result of several incidents. (see Atalanta naked, fall from the stairs and touch the tits of Mordred, before you have Tamam's eyes).

"Ah!"

Since Tamamo suddenly leaves his voice, the light in Scoot's eye catches has become brighter.

"What is it?" Tamamo-chan, what happened? "He asked Mystic, hoping he would not be impressed by Tamox's jealousy attack, the latter almost touched his head and Mordred's life.

"Forgive me: a wife must definitely wear the final battle gown (naked apron) to receive her husband."

Ending his words, Tamam's red face looked at his skirt, saying,

"With your permission, I will change immediately." As he steals his eyes, he adds with a timid, but still discerning voice: "... in front of Goshujin-sama ..."

The image of Tamamo dressed in a simple apron, in a sexy position, filled the Scoot's mind.

In a moment Scoot, back to being Alex, her black hair is back white, the blue eyes blue, now red-haired, the tanned skin became incredibly pale.

Already the Magecraft that Alex used to become Scoot Smith was stopped by Alex's lack of concentration.

In less than a second Alex became all red and lost consciousness, falling straight to the floor.

"Goshujin-sama!" Tamamo shouted, slightly worried, it was not the first time that he tried to reach the next level with Goshujin-sama. But Alex's lack of experience, leading to this scene quite often seen in the Naruto manga.

The Future Hogake of Konoha,

Naruto Uzumaki (Tamamo) involuntarily loses knowledge of Hinata Hyūga

(Alex / Mystic).

XXX

In a small little bar, the two Celtic Servants are drinking a beer.

"What Chulainn, you think the plan of Lady Tamamo, will succeed." He asked Diarmuid to his drunken friend and companion.

"The Master is a lot of things, a Magus with a huge potential, a Sherlock Holmes fan, the most unlucky person I know, without a doubt being inexperienced with women, will probably lose knowledge when Tamamo will try us seriously." Cú Chulainn said, knowing that his master is shy enough with many things about intimacy with a woman.

"It may be, my friend, but I bet you one day. My Lord will be ..." Diarmuid was interrupted by Cú Chulainn who said "a lucky bastard"

"It's not the word I would have said, but it works for my Lord," Lancer said, knowing that the Master had some luck with the heart of a woman, comparable to his daily misfortune.

"I wonder what will happen in the future, I already see four possibilities for the Master, Tamamo, Frankenstein, Atalanta and Mordred." Cú Chulainn said, figuring out what race of 'battle' will happen on the wedding day of the Master.

"I understand, Tamamo and Frankenstein, but you are sure that Atalanta and Mordred are competing for the affection of the Master." Diarmuid churches, hardly imagining Mordred, the Knight of betrayal, a berserk of battle, like a girl in love, Mordred is more a man than the Master, the Master is more feminine than Mordred.

"Atalanta is a fair follower of Artemis. Pausania tells that one day Artemide was bathing naked with a water mirror in a valley on Mount Citerone when Prince Tebano Atteone caught sight of him during a hunt He was so enchanted that he unintentionally trampled on a branch and, for the noise, Artemide noticed him and was so disgusted by his gaze fixed on his naked body that he decided to throw him on the magic water and transform it into a deer. In this way his dogs, exchanging it for a prey, killed him by breaking it. " What Chulainn tell a famous legend of Artemis, thanks to the knowledge of the Throne of Heroes.

"When Atalanta left the shower, and her towel fell, leaving her naked, the Master had the misfortune or luck to see Atalanta without clothing. Atalanta did not kill the Master, only smacked him, throwing him at a wall and dropping down the stairs, falling to Mordred, precisely on her tiny tits, all this before you have Tamam's eyes is a miracle that the Master did not have to go to the dentist. "Cú Chulainn said, laughing a bit for the misfortune of Master.

"This demonstrates that the Master is unlucky, a common knowledge for us," Lancer commentary.
"But Atalanta did not kill the Master, and Mordred did not chew the Master," said Cú Chulainn, sure that another man would do what the Master did would die.

"I bet on Lady Tamamo" was Lancer's answer.

"I think it will be a kind of Harem, an official and different wife," said Cú Chulainn, smiling.

XXX

Once Alex became acquainted, he asked Tamamo to bring him something to eat.

Meanwhile, Tamamo cooks a meal for two, Alex goes to bed.

The room that should be a dorm, is far from being used for sleep or rest.

The room is completely bare, except for a wheelchair, which is in the middle of the room.

The strange thing about the room is the walls, covered with images, designs from various buildings, maps, photographs of people, documents, times etc.

All four of the room's walls are full of this work, coming out of a kind of detective film. Precisely Elementary (great TV show, I recommend you to see it)

Left there were articles on his alter ego of Vigilante or Anti-Hero, Mystic. Stopping a huge number of crimes, drastically reducing San Francisco's crime rate. Most of them are written by a renowned journalist, Yamamoto Misaka.

Right there are his successes like Red-X, his second alter ego, like Villains, exactly a thief.

From day one here, Red-X was stolen from Gateway City Museum, the world's largest thief in the world, committed dozens of thefts across the U.S.A. , targeting corrupt societies, especially LexCorp, exhibiting artifacts that can be used as Catalysts.

In front of him, hanging on the wall is a black page with a large white M color, around there are dozens of files and documents that speak of criminals and unresolved cases, assassins, rapists, gangsters, mafiosi ...

"Goshujin-sama, I'm ready to prepare for lunch." Tamamo said when he entered the room, he was not too surprised at 'decorations'. This thing started months ago with preparations for the first Red-X official theft and slowly progressed to this.

"I'm coming to Tamamo now," Chanlasciami still a minute, "Alex said, staring at the wall full of images of several crimes.

Tamamo approached his pseudo-husband, sitting in his lap.

"Goshujin-sama, can I know why keep watching these pictures?" Tamamo asked, as a wife wants to know her husband's habits and how to help him.

"Having four alter egos is difficult, I have to carefully plan each move.

That's why I need to review my moves and see how much information is in the public domain.

Mystic has to stay in California. In six months he did not leave California, leaving suddenly a problem.

Red-X is a wandering mine, which has to steal a great deal of material to hide its true goal, catalysts.

Scoot Smith has to avoid places in here has been Red-X and show up at a certain frequency, if not, people can figure out that Scoot Smith hides something.

Fortunately, M is easy to handle. "Spiego Alex in Tamamo, who pretended to understand the difficulties of having more identity. The Erotic Spirits of the Modern Epoch are rather rare and are usually not dressed in a yellow tights with the underwear above you have pants.

"Goshujin-sama, if it's so hard to handle three identities, because you've invented a fourth Alter ego." Tamamo asked, a bit curious and slightly worried, Alex recently worked a lot more than usual, not something too new, since he knows him to work continuously with something:

Be vigilant and fight crime. Learn Magecraft and become a Magus.

Learn dozens of combat techniques from various Servant etc.

But Tamamo worries that his beloved does not rest sufficiently and works too much, many of the Servants agree with Tamamo.

"He's a bit embarrassed, you know I like police cops," Alex said, scratching his head slightly embarrassed.

"80% of the TV shows you see contain a corpse and an investigation that leads to the assassin." Tamamo said directly, remembering how many family moments they have with Sherlock Holmes.

Already Alex and Jack, his pseudo-husband and pseudo-daughter are big enough of crimes.

One of them worships Sherlock's mystery and personality eccentricity, the other loves to learn new ways to kill ...

Jack can be a kind and loving little girl, but Jack The Ripper, a dangerous Serial Killer, remains. Somehow, thankfully, the influence of her parents (Alex and Tamamo) and Dexter Morgan's TV Show, so that Jack's victims are only criminals.
"In one way or another, through one of my Alter Ego I managed to get different sensitive information. I investigated using the spy network consisting of the Semiramis family and the many clones of Mauya. By sending my findings to the police several criminals were arrested and imprisoned.The feeling caused by my action was ... stimulating and rewarding, "Alex said, trying to find the best words to describe his feelings.

"Goshujin-sama seems one of those young people who play and dream of being a samurai." Tamamo said smiling, he liked to see this side of her husband, a simple boy, a bit introverted, but perfect for her.

For Tamamo an original person of Ancient Japan, the Samurai were the equivalent of the Knights in brilliant armor of the West.

"The knights I never liked, I prefer wizards or more dynamic character, Sherlock Holmes is one of them." Alex replied, remembering when he did not play the rider and the king of demons with his cousin, he played Sherlock and Watson.

"You could leave the mantle of Mystic and Red-X. Okita Souji and Diarmuid can become the San Francisco Heroes, as for thefts and procure materials, Kiritsugu and Maiya are perfect." Tamamo advised, wanting to lift the weight of his beloved and preventing any scenarios in here severely injures.

"Being the wife of a Detective who is simultaneously a Magus would be perfect." Tamamo said, genuinely wanted Alex to stop being a Magus, which consists of walking next to death. Pero Alex is so happy when he learns new spells, which he does a little wrong.

"Alex is the greatest detective in the world, it sounds good. Sincerely, it's not my job I dreamed of," Alex replied.

"So what did you want to be before I was sent to this world?" Asked Tamamo, who smiled like a Fox. His beloved has always been reluctant to talk about himself or his past. Getting started talking about his dreams and aspirations is clearly a sign.

In his mind, Tamamo, I imagine seeing myself in a wedding dress, with her love in a black dress. One particular thing was that her belly was a bit swollen (pregnant). Behind her Atalanta, Frankenstein and Mordred cry tears of jealousy and envy, who have lost the fight in front of Tamamo.

"My prince, you can say all you want to your wife, I will not tell anyone," said Tamamo, leaning his head on Alex's shoulder.

"I wanted to become an artist, precisely a writer, to create stories of heroes who face dozens of difficulties and obstacles, but eventually get a happy ending." Alex said blushing a little, only three people know about this dream, the same Alex, his cousin Jean, who is in another dimension (so he believes) and now Tamamo.

"An artist, this explains why he wanted to invoke William Shakespeare and continue to help him with his works." Tamamo said smiling, his sincere smile became the smile of a smart fox.

"Goshujin-sama, do I have a question?" Tamamo said, making his first move.

"Anything, Foxy," Alex said, using the affectionate nickname of Tamamo, who only uses it when they are alone in a certain atmosphere.

"As a writing you need inspiration, an inspirational muse," Tamamo said, using what he knew about the artists, losing time with Leonardo da Vinci and William Shakespeare to its benefits.

"Yes, I do not think there is an artist who does not use something or someone to get inspiration to create his work." Alex replied, not knowing where the discussion is going.

"I have a proposal for you, Goshujin-sama.

Lose all the tiring and dangerous work. The world already enough heroes, one less will make no difference.

Become a writer, he starts writing hundreds of books, I light him from the first to the last, every page, every letter.

I'll be your inspirational muse, I'll help you write any scene of love. Finally we get a happy end together. "Tamamo opened his heart, pulling out all his emotions and worries, only wanting to be with his love.

Before Alex could say something, Tamam gave him a kiss, not a simple and innocent kiss, but a real kiss.

'I can not resist you, you're too beautiful, inside and outside. I'm not sure if I can stop being Mystic, but I can make you my own muses, 'Alex thought as he swapped Tamam's kiss.

An interesting thing, Thierry Lodé, an evolutionist biologist,studying animal behavior, states that the French kiss has a real function: to explore the partner's immune system through saliva. Giving birth to sexual desire.

Perhaps Alex lacks experience but is not gay, so when Tamamo kisses him in an isolated sound chamber. When the rest of the Wild Hunt are out, Alex leaves the hormones and the stress accumulated to make it realize, Alex and Tamamo left the chair, sitting on the floor of the room.

There, being the dominant personality in this kind of thing, he took over and went over to his master.

Once Alex and Tamamo were breathless, they stopped kissing.

"Goshujin-sama, what do you think of my proposal," Tamamo asked, acting seductive and glamorous.

"Foxy, I'm not very good at having sentimental things, so I'll be straight and honest.

Tamamo-chan I love you very well, I have no problem getting married in the future or making you my muse, already your only presence inspires me.

However, being Mystic, Red-X, and practicing Magecraft has become something of my essence, I complete it like you. "Alex said, pulling Tamamo close to herself by kissing her.

We are partially happy that her love has admitted that she wants to be with her, but she is somewhat disappointed that she did not convince Alex to stop doing dangerous work.

Being their first time, after several failed attempts, thanks to Rider, Semiramis, Jack and others.

Tamamo decided to settle for today and start going to the next level with his pseudo-husband, another sansa like this one true after ten months, having a pseudo-daughter to its advantages and disadvantages.

(Not being good she has scenes of material +18, so I leave to your imagination, a Foxgirl in love with her Master in a scene of pure erotic passion)

After two hours of action sconces.

Alex and Tamamo are in the apartment's kitchen, both dressed in their normal clothes.

We are in his usual blue kimono and Alex in a normal dress, jeans, white shirt, red jacket with a hood.

When they finished their private moment and made a quick shower, they dined.

"Foxy, I can ask you a favor." Alex asked embarrassed, once the accumulated stress came out through 'physical activity', we can say that Alex is no longer a dominant lion, returning to being an inexperienced cat.

"Goshujin-sama, if you want a second game I have nothing to look for, the more I do it, the more it is to have a new member in our family." Tamamo said smiling, putting his hand over his belly.

Alex to mention possible children became a bit pale.

'I should have some condoms, but how would I know that I would have had a moment +18 with Tamamo today. With my luck I just need my first time to put Tamamo in the cove. I'm too young to be a father, one to have a pseudo-daughter like Jack, another to have a daughter thank you have normal methods. At least Servants can become parents? "I think Alex in his head, trying to imagine possible scenarios:

1) Tamamo does not get pregnant, my chaotic life continues without children and I will die killed by a Tank or Berserk monster.
2) Tamamo gets pregnant, I take my responsibilities, marriage ... children ...

(imaginary flashback)

In a traditional church, there was a small wedding.

In front of the priest who looks like Kirei Kotomine, there are promised wives.

An Anti-Hero Vigilant, dressed in a black dress and expensive, carried his Shroud over to smoking.

To his right is Tamamo in a beautiful white kimono, he looks more like a goddess of beauty than a bride.

Behind you were spouses there was the Wild Hunt and the Justice League.

"Master do you want to marry your Servant?" Kirei asked Kotomine to Alex.

"Servant Caster do you want to marry your Master?" The pseudo-priest asked Tamamo.

"Yes," they replied at the same time.

"If someone is opposed to this talk now or remain silent forever," said the pseudo-priest.

"No one is opposed, then I declare you husband and wife, you can kiss the bride," said Kirei Kotomine in a monotonous tone.

The spouses kiss, thus beginning their marriage.

"Live the Bride!" Someone from the crowd said, probably Zelretch.

(imaginary flashback, continue)

"Treasure, I'm at home!" Mystic yelled, a hat somewhere on top of his hood as he removed his Shroud.

"Oh dear, you're back!" His wife Tamamo replied, hurrying to his side to help him remove the mantle. "How was fighting the crime?"

"Hard, as always," the vigilant replied, pressing the mask against his face in an improvised kiss. "Now, where are the kids?"

" Pope!" A group of masked and hooded children suddenly rushed to Mystic's knees, clinging to the pants of the trousers.

"I finished my new dad spell!" One of them said, wearing a blue colored hood.

"I'm proud of you, son," he said affectionately, caressing the top of the mask.

"Dad, I did a drawing!" A little girl with a pink cap said, raising a piece of paper. "It's a picture of you defeating Batman!"

"Ah, thank you," Mystic took the picture and presented it with pride. "Let's put this on the fridge!"

(imaginary flashback)

"Please leave no comments on progeny, it's too early to talk about children." I beg Alex.

"How do you want Goshujin-sama, but the time is right when we need to talk about how to found a family." Tamamo said smiling, imagining already children with ears and silver tails.

'I hope the moment arrives very very late,' Alex thought, not believing that a child is a good idea at this time, not when there are more urgent issues.

"What we did before, stay between us," Alex demanded in a fairly serious tone, having the look of steel that only shows in battle.

"I can know why," he said, "there is nothing wrong with having a bride's copy of his loving moments," Tamamo said slightly confused about the request for his love.

"There are many things about Servant Caster, an artist, a Magus, a Vigilante, a thief, a neo-detective, but above all a Master. As Master I can not show favoritism, it would be problematic."

Caster's ears have dropped down, a sign of depression, not being able to say or show her corresponding love is bad, especially for a loving heart like Tamamo.

"That does not mean that we can not have a small moment," Alex said, kissing Tamamo's cheek.
"I'm going to visit a new property coming later," Alex said, leaving the room, leaving Tamamo alone.

"Let's make progress," Tamamo murmurs, touching her cheek, smiling slightly.

XXX

In 2001 there was a rule among motorcycle manufacturers in Japan and Europe, and later around the world, called "the Lord's Agreement".

This general rule was that no matter how powerful or efficient the engine of a motorcycle. For public safety to prevent the drag race from getting worse than the one already was, no accessible public bicycle was allowed to go physically over three hundred miles per hour.

Anything that could technically go beyond this limit was forced to have an electronic device that prevents it from overtaking this cap.

In essence it was similar to how the human brain has limited how much muscular potential the body can actually use at a given moment.

The ability to go faster was there, however it was for the safety of the bike itself that did not pass beyond that level.

The reason why this rule has been put into effect is due to the release of the 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa infamy. The only motorcycle that has until now been legally permitted to cross the milestone of three hundred miles per hour without any modifications made to its standard design.
While its maximum speed had long been driven by the legendary statute among collectors, it was far from its only salivating function.

It was balanced.

A good turn.

It was elegant.

It was efficient.

It had a great acceleration.

Its parts could be easily modified and updated to the point that it was the standard model to use for anyone who wanted to have a unique custom bike.

In short, if there were a series of motorcycles that could have become a fantasmic existence at some point in the future, it was undoubtedly the Hayabusa of 1999.

With this information and requests from a Mordred and Medusa bomber, Mystic has bought several 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa bikes.

But normal motorcycles can not withstand the power of the Servants.

So Mystic, with the help of Leonardo and Paracelus, has boosted motorcycles at a monstrous level, fortunately Mystic's father is a mechanic, so it was not too difficult to modify the motorcycles.

Spells used to increase fuel power.Water based spells used to improve fuel flow efficiency and oil life.

Earth-based spells to increase the density and hardness of natural physical composition.

Wind-based spells to reduce air resistance and improve exhaust systems.

Ether-based spells to enhance internal systems and connect the bike's natural performance to the user and make it a pseudo-familiar.

Sequences of basic and small runes normally difficult to produce physical changes that, combined with the right spells, would make the bicycle better in one way or another.

The engine, the gas tank, and the tires were covered with matrices that would enhance the capabilities of each of them without using elemental spells. Ensuring unnecessary miles away, sliding on the ice, even stronger structures and the ability to be ignored by the masses just to list some of the features.

In combination with slightly modified engines. Fuel pump systems, suspensions, and outbound external structures, there is no doubt that the bike is beyond any modern science would be able to reach for a long time.

Mordred was in the seventh heaven when he made a trip with the steel beast.

Even Medusa broke his poker face and smiled at him.

But Mystic had to go through a lot of problems with the motorbike, thanks to the sky the influence of the Class Cards Rider, has allowed him to learn to drive a more complex vehicle than a bicycle.

But Medusa has forbidden him to drive a car or anything that is not a motorcycle.

Mystic Riding Skill is not very high.

XXX

Mystic parked the motorcycle behind his abandoned factory based in Jump City.

He had finally been able to travel, even though there was nothing to stop.

Mystic found himself out of the warehouse he had bought, noticing something was out.

There was nothing wrong with the base itself, it seemed abandoned, but was hit by a sudden attack of déjà vu.

He could not remember where he had seen the place or what was inside of it. She shrugged. He would probably have seen this place in an episode of Teen Titans.

As he passed cautiously over the front door, the discomfort exploded in all his mind.

He peered into the darkness, but could only express vague shapes. Coming blindly, he pointed to the switch next to the door. As some lights slowly sparkled in the room, he felt his stomach torsed with fear.

The giant watch gears were familiar, even though they were not moving at the moment.

The open space in the middle of the storage room was unforgettable.

The elevated platform just above the open area was empty, but there is a kind of throne.
His Jump City base was actually the old bass of the nobleman of Tenn Titans, Slade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...