Austin and Ally- Love Comes A...

By 1babyt

Austin and Ally have been friends for a while. She writes him songs he sings them, and they have two other fr... More

Austin and Ally- Love Comes Around
The Truth
Regret?
Flirting, jealously and hurt.
The Beach
break up
Confrontation
Date
Together again.
Happy Ending
First
Weekend news and Tour?
Sickness.
Goodbye and Realization.
Doctor's appointment.
To tell or not to tell.
Suspicious.
Coming home and Surprises.
Baby News.
My baby.
What is wrong with Austin?
Baby's room.
Surprises.
Yes!
Truly Happy.
Cheating on me.
What is going on?
The scare.
Moving out.
Miserable.
Moving in, Again?
Pregnancy Brain.
Brooke? Alex? Auslly?
Day at the mall.
Hospital.
Something is wrong.
Baby is coming.
The Baby.
Meeting Aubrey.
Bringing Aubrey home.
Day alone.
The start of summer
Alex is staying over.
I can't do this.
What just happened?
Not what I pictured.
I need you.
Truth time.
Questions.
memories
Relaxing Day.
Family Day.
First Day.
Everything is fine.
I need a break.
One room
Is there an us.
Kisses.
Gifts.
Night out.
Coming Home/ Reality check
Back to school
Worried.
oh my god.
What?
He won't find out.
Phone call.
This is wrong.
a month.
Happy family.
I want a baby.
what to do?
I need a favor.
What could go wrong?
Can't find out.
I'm free.
Birthday party.
I thought you loved me.
Might Not be So Bad.
Girlfriend.
Soon.
day out
I want to take you out.
Do you know what you are asking?
steal your heart.
18th birthday.
Letter.
Doctor
Thanksgiving Nightmare.
I have to do something.
Why?
Getting gifts.
Christmas.
Welcome to paris
Paris.
Birthday
Show in Paris
Eiffel Tower.
Going Home.
Worried. (Chapter 100)
I don't know.
What is this?
Do i?
Do you want to know?
Two months?
The father is...
reactions.
Reactions Part 2.
Gender?
Make-up.
Austin's day.
I need to stop.
Movement.
Relaxing.
Weird.
Ally's day.
Senior Trip.
Colleges.
Last Day.
Date Night.
Last Night as High School Students.
Meeting with Jimmy.
Graduation.
Ally's reaction.
Alex and Ausitn
Is this what you want?
Make it work.
Dont make me regret this.
Therapist- part 1
Therapist- part 2
Release Party
Opening tour and Goodbye
Nightmare.
Six months.
Seven Months.
Everything.
Austin.
Names.
weird.
stress
Casarean
Austin!...Aiden.
Home.
Sleepy
Date and Leaving Again.
Books.
You dont have to.
Call.
Home.
Stranger
Hanging
House.
Thinking.
Packing
Love comes Around...

Prom.

2.6K 25 5
By 1babyt

I am almost five months and prom is coming up. Wow time flies.  I really wanted to go but I don’t know. Do I really want to go to prom with a five month baby bump? How could I even look good in a dress with that? I did not imagine my prom like this. I imagined being the princess and if I go I will be a fat whale.

Trish has dragged me to the mall to look for her dress. I am sitting in a chair when she comes out in this really pretty blue and purple dress that is shorter in the front and longer in the back. It has a v-neck cut and looks amazing on her. She smiles and turns around and I use the arms of the chair and stand up, “You look amazing. I think this is your dress. You haven’t smiled with any other.” She smiles and nods going back into the dressing room.

We are about to walk to the cashier when she stops me and stands there. “Ally go into my dressing room, I have a surprise.” I look at her confused but she keeps ushering me that way. I finally walk in and close the door and see this really pretty dress hanging there.

I take my clothes off and put the dress on. (PICTURE IS TO THE SIDE) I feel it and it is soft. It is a soft pink. I look in the mirror and see that it has jewels all around the bodice and to about top of my bump. It looks like it would come tight to my hips then flare out but instead it is tight until a little under my boobs then flares out some and comes back a little at the hips and goes down. It looks like tulle but it is soft. It makes it where you can barely see the bump. The dress is strapless and comes down into a v and fits perfect. It’s a ball gown and I feel like a princess.  

I walk out and Trish gasps when she sees me, “Omg Ally, You have to get it. I knew it would be the perfect dress.” I look at her then the dress again and start crying. She comes over and hugs me, “Ally, come on. I know you wanted to go to prom but you didn’t want to have a dress that showed your bump. However you wanted your dress to be beautiful. I found it. Please say you will go.” I turn and smile, “I will go if Austin asks me.” She gasps again, “He hasn’t asked?” I shake my head and she pushes me back to the room.

I change back into my regular clothes and take the dress and pay. Me and Trish are walking to the car when I see a shoe store, “Wait.” I pull her into the store and find a cute pair of silver heels that have jewels that match the dress going over the top of my foot. They even have small jewels that go around the bottom of the show. They are about five inches but I should be fine. If I have to I can take them off.  I pay and walk out with Trish.

We arrive back at my house and I walk in and don’t see anyone, “Austin?” I see Aubrey run in, “Momma, outside.” I look at her and put the bags down then walk outside to see Austin holding a rose in a dress shirt and jeans. I look at him and smile. He smiles, “Allyson Marie Dawson, will you go to prom with me?” I laugh and take the rose, “Yes.” He laughs and hugs me then kisses me. “I can’t wait to see you all dolled up.” I shake my head and look at Aubrey, “You helped?” She nods and I lean down and kiss her.

We all walk inside and I see Trish waving her hands in front of her face, “So cute.” I laugh and hug her. She smiles, “I have to go, but I will see you in a week for prom?” I nod and she leaves.

~'~~~~~

It has been a week. Austin and I have the five month appointment today. I smile as I walk downstairs, “Lets go handsome.” He laughs and kisses Aubrey, “Be good for grandma.” She smiles and we leave.

We pull to the doctors and I get out and walk in and sign in and then Austin sits next to me. We are called back and I wait for the doctor. “Hi Ally. Hi Austin.” We smile and she laughs, “So let me guess no questions.” I nod and so does Austin and she shakes her head, “Lets see the baby then.” We walk over and she puts the gel on. She finds the baby and pauses the screen and turns on the heart beat. “I will be right back.”

I look over to Austin and grab his hand, “Your son.” He smiles and looks down, “Our son.” I smile as the doctor comes back in, “Here is your pictures and as always see you in a month. The baby is really healthy.” I smile and we head home.

I sit down and Austin’s mom smiles at me, “So when are you getting ready?” I laugh, “In about an hour.” She nods and walks into the kitchen. I decide I should probably start getting ready now.

I walk upstairs and shower taking my time. I get out and slip on a button up top and sweats.  I decided to do my own make-up and hair. I turn on the curler and wait for it to heat up. I find two different shades of pink eye shadows and put them on. I use black eyeliner and mascara. I even put liquid eye linear on my upper lid. I lay out a pink lip gloss.

I walk over to the curler and start curling my hair in ringlets. I take a piece on each side and twist them and pin them in the back adding a little bump with the way I did it. I then re-curl the pieces. I curl my bangs then take my fingers and smooth them out some so they a curl only at the end. I have my bangs on one side then a little piece the length of my bangs on the other.

I finish my hair and look in my mirror and love it. I look closer at my make-up and love it. I walk downstairs to get something to drink. “You look beautiful Ally.” I smile, “Thank you Mrs. Moon.” I walk back upstairs and see it is already five. I should get my dress on. “Mrs. Moon?” I have the dress slipped on and zipped halfway up and I am holding the part over my boobs. I turn and smile at her, “Can you zip me?” “Of course.” She zips me up and I turn and she starts to tear up, “Oh my, You look absolutely stunning.” I smile and she pulls me in her arms for a hug.

We pull back and she smile, “Austin should be here soon, finish what you need.” I nod and put my lip gloss on. I look in my mirror and smile at myself. Lastly I slip on my shoes and bracelet Austin got me. I then slip on a little necklace that stops right at that dent in my neck. It’s a little silver heart with our names on it.

“Ally?” I hear Austin and smile, “Coming.” I walk out and start walking down the stairs using the railing. I see his face and giggle. He has his jaw hanging open and looks shocked. I smile as I step in front of him. He shakes his head and spins me around, “How? Where? Where is the bump?” I laugh, “The dress hides it.” He smiles, “You look beautiful baby.” I smile and he pull out a crochage. It is white and two shades of pink. I smile as he slips it on my wrist. I look at him and see he even dressed up. He has a nice shirt on and White dress jacket with jeans and dress shoes. “You look good.” He smiles and Aubrey runs up, “Mommy a princess.” I lean down and kiss her, “Thank you. I love you.” She smiles, “Love you too.”

Austin grabs my hand and walks me to the door. “Be good Aubrey.” He turns and leans me outside where I see a limo waiting. Trish and Dez jump out and run and hug us. We start taking pictures. My dad pulls up and he takes a picture with me. Austin’s mom comes out and takes a picture with Austin. Then me Austin and Aubrey take a picture together.  Dez is wearing a blue tux so he matches Trish’s dress good.

We all get in the limo and I see Alex, “Hey why didn’t you come out?” He shrugs, “I don’t know. Not big on prom remember.” I nod and pat his arm, “Its going to be fun.”  Alex is wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt. He looks great. He laughs and we all start listening to music and singing and dancing in our seat.

Dez puts his head out of the top of the roof. Austin looks at me and I nod as he does it too. Austin comes back in and looks at Alex, “Its fun, do it?” He shrugs and puts his head out the top. When he comes back down he is smiling. “See Alex, this prom will be like no other because your with us.” He nod and laughs.

We arrive at the place where we are eating. I get out with Austin’s help and we all walk in. I order the pasta while everyone else got chicken or steak. I also got an order of onion rings. They bring out the onion rings, “Anyone want some?” They all shake their heads so I start eating.

They bring out the food and by then everyone is laughing and having a good time. We all eat and then I look at Trish. She looks at me and I try to tell her I have to go to the bathroom. She doesn’t seem to get it. “Trish, let’s go to the bathroom before we get to the place?” She looks at me then nods, “Yeah, good idea.” I turn to Austin, “Be right back.” I get up with Trish and we head towards the bathrooms. I took me a little bit to get there because I had people stopping me on my dress. They loved it and just had to tell me.

I reach the bathroom and walk into the handicap stall and pull Trish in. “Please help.” She laughs, “Of course.” She starts to lift the dress then drops it. She starts to unzip me then stops. “Umm… how do you want to do this?” I shrug, “Can we just lift it and maybe you hold it for me?” She laughs, “Anything for you girly.” She lifts the dress up and holds it at my hips then I sit down and she turns some and waits for me to finish. I stand up and she drops the dress back down and we adjust it. I smile and hug her, “Thank you so much.” She laughs and hugs me back, “It was nothing.” I shake my head, “Nothing for others but I had soda and a baby on my bladder. I had to go so bad and I knew I couldn’t do it myself.” She laughs and pushes me out the door. “Well go wash your hands, I have to go too and I can do it myself.”

I laugh as I wash my hands and wait for Trish. She comes out and washes her hands. “Well I should get back to Dez, my date. I swear, how did that happen?” I laugh, “I don’t know, you always want to kill him. I’m surprised you agreed to be his date.” She shrugs, “I had no one else, so why not.”

We are laughing when we reach the table again. I sit down and Austin smiles and leans over kissing me placing his hand on my stomach.  We sit for a few more minutes than pay and leave and get back in the limo heading to the dance.

The limo ride to the dance was how it was to the restaurant, the boys are having fun and being crazy and me and Trish are in our own little world dancing, singing and laughing at the boys.

We arrive at the dance and we get out and head into the building. We look and see the picture booth. “Let’s do the pictures now before we get all messed up.” Everyone nods. We all walk over. Alex looks sad so I walk over to him and smile, “What’s wrong?” He sighs, “For once I don’t have a date.” I smile, “I will take pictures with you and so will Trish and I will save a dance for you.” He smile, “Promise.” I nod, “Promise.”

Me and Austin go first. Austin puts his hands on my waist and then I put my hands on his as we stand in same direction but face camera with a smile. Then I grab his jacket and pull him to me and the camera people love it. Austin then kisses my cheek and I do an awe face. Then lastly we kiss.

Trish and Dez smile and stand back to back.  Trish then throws a fake punch and Dez fake screams. Dez does jazz hands and Trish crosses her arms. Lastly Dez places his hand on her shoulder as they both stand the same way but look at the camera.

Me and Austin take a picture with Alex. Alex and Austin are both kissing a cheek and then I have a shocked face. Then they both have an arm around my shoulder. Then Alex acts like he is falling on Austin and then Austin acts like he is falling on me making me lean back like I would fall. Lastly Austin jumps on Alex’s back and I stand there smiling with my arms crossed.

I then take a picture with Alex. Alex stands there smiling and I put my hand on his chest and we both smile at the camera. I lean up and kiss his cheek while he blushes some and goes cheeky. Alex spins me around and dips me looking into my eyes lovingly. Then lastly he stands a little bit to my right but behind me with one hand on my waist and I put one hand on his and another on my waist.

Trish comes over to take her picture with Alex. She smiles and then all of a sudden Alex picks her up holding her bridal style and she is shocked. He then throws an arm around her shoulder and smiles at the camera. Then Dez pushes Trish and puts his finger in the shape of a gun and Alex takes out his sunglasses and acts like he is gonna pull them off. Then Austin jumps in and jumps in mid air as the others are smiling.

Me and Trish step up and we turn and show the back of our dresses then turn our heads and smile at the camera. Then we face kind of back to side with our arms interlocked and on our hips with one knee bent. Then we sit down and put our heads together with our dresses showing and interlock our hands. Lastly she grabs my face and acts like she is gonna kiss me but her face is pushed up against mine as I smile.

Dez comes over and places his hand on my shoulder as we smile. Then he does this weird move and lands on his knee with his arms in the air and I place my hand on his shoulder and smile.  He then gets on his knees and I lean over and place my arm on his shoulder and use it to prop me up. Then he stands up and grabs my hands and we turn to the camera and smile.

I smile and walk over with Trish and we all get together. First me and Trish get in front and we all have serious faces with our sunglasses on. Then me and Trish turn and blow a kiss to the guys and then Dez acts like he is blown away, Alex puts his hand to his heart and looks shocked and Austin smiles and tilts his head with his hand to his heart.  Then they all group around me and hug me. Lastly they all place their hands on my stomach.

Alex and Austin pull me back as I am about to leave. Alex pulls me in his arms and smiles above me at Austin who has a fake mad expression. I laugh and then Austin pulls me to him and Alex does the fake made expression. Then I grab both of their jackets and pull them to me and tilt my head smiling. Then out of nowhere Alex leans in and kisses me and Austin has stepped out of the way.

We all walk to a corner and I look at Alex, “What was that?” He shrugs, “He told…” “Ally, I told him he could kiss you this once. For his picture.” I turn to Austin and sigh, “You could of told me.” He laughs and pulls me to him, “Oh well, I want to dance.”

We all walk to the dance floor.  I see a cheerleader come over to Alex and he starts to dance with her.  Trish and Dez start to dance. Then Austin starts to dance with me.

A slow song comes on and Austin pulls me into his arms and slow dances with me. “You know, I cant wait to do this at our wedding.” I laugh and look at him. I put my head against his chest and we continue to dance until he kisses me.

We all dance fast paced again. I start to move my butt against Austin and he laughs, “You are getting so much better at dancing.” I turn and laugh.  A slow song comes on and Austin pulls me to him but I see Alex tap him. He pulls away, “May I?” Austin nods and puts my hand in Alex’s.

Alex pulls me to him and we start to dance. “You look great tonight Ally.” I smile, “Thanks, you look good too.” He smiles. He spins me and then dips me at the end of the song. He pulls me back up and smiles before we start to fast dance.

“Hello? Hey Time for the announcement of king and queen. This year we also have a princess and a prince.” Everyone looks around. “Okay for you prom King… Alex Northman.” I hug him and push him foreword.  “One for your Prince… Austin Moon.” I hug and kiss him and push his up. “For your queen… Ally Dawson.” I look around shocked and Trish pushes me up to the stage. Alex grabs my hand and pulls me up. “For your Princes… Brooke Adams.” I turn and see Brooke make her way up to the stage. I hug her and she hugs back. I didn’t even know Brooke went to our school.

I feel someone place something on my head and I smile. I look over and see Austin smiling. “Okay, I will hold your flowers girls. But first let’s have the king and Queen start off this slow song. Then we will have the prince and princess. Then everyone.”

We all smile and Alex grabs my hand, “Shall we?” I smile, “We Shall.” We walk down the stairs and start to slow dance as everyone watches us. “Alex, I hate being stared at.” He laughs and spins me. “its okay, they are just jealous because of how amazing you are.” We dance a few more minutes with the spotlight on us.

“Prince and Princess time.” Alex and I move to the crowd and Austin and Brooke come down and slow dance in the spotlight.  Austin dips Brooke then they move around the floor some and I watch as they  make the floor their own. “Everyone can join in.” I walk back in with Alex and we start dancing again when I feel a tap, “Can we switch?” I smile at Brooke and nod.

Brooke starts dancing with Alex and I finish the song with Austin. “Hello, Mr. Prince.” He laughs, “Hello my Queen.” I laugh more and he kisses me as the song is finishing. I look over and see Alex and Brooke walking to the picture booth. “Look, I think they like each other.” Austin smiles and pulls me to the picture booth. “Yeah well more pictures.”

I laugh as I take my picture with Alex. I hold my flowers and we both smile. He then bows and I curtsy. Then he pulls me to him and kisses my cheek. Then he puts his hands on my waist and we both smile.

Brooke and Austin do a rock move and smile. Then they jump in the air holding their crowns. Austin puts his hands on her waist and they smile. Then she holds her flowers and he leans in and kisses her cheek.

We move back to the dance floor and Alex ends up behind me with Brooke beside him. Austin ends up in front of me doing him own moves.

I move and feel something behind me and see Alex. I pull away and smile. Its like at the club. Its fun. I start to dance with Trish. We just act crazy and have fun. We all dance together, grinding on each other, fist pumping and just having a blast.

The dance is ending so we grab our stuff and walk back to the limo. We are taking Brooke with us since her and Alex seem to be hitting it off.

We pull up to Alex’s house and he gets out and looks at Brooke, “You can come and I can take you home later.” She smiles and gets out. “Thanks guys, I had so much fun. Congrats on queen Ally and the baby.” I smile, “Congrats on princess.”

Next we pull up to Trish’s house. I hug her as she gets out. “Have fun you two.” I smile as she closes the door.

We pull up to Dez’s and he looks at Austin, “Why didn’t I win?” Austin smiles, “You did buddy just not a crown. You won bigger.” He smiles and gets out, “Thanks Austin.”

I lean on Austin and he smiles. “I got a surprise for you.” I smile and look at him, “That would be.” He smiles, “I got us a room if you want it.” I think about it then nod. “Yeah.”

We pull up to this really nice hotel. I get out and Austin talks to the driver for a second. We walk into the lobby and head straight to the elevators. We stop almost at the top floor and get off. We walk down the hallway until we get to the end and there is no room near it.

Austin opens the door and I smile at the room. He has those fake candles on and sparkling cider. I laugh and hug him. He closes the door and leans me against it and starts kissing me, “Well I figured I needed to make your prom really special.” I smile, “You already did.”  He starts to kiss my neck. I put my hands on his shoulders and push his jacket off to the floor. I pull the him of his shirt over his head and he smiles.

I start to trace his abs and he groans. He moves me to the bed and sits me down. He gets down on one knee and takes his shoe off then the other. He then moves my dress and takes my heels off. I smile and stand up and he stand up too. I take and unbutton his jeans and push them so far down then he kicks them off.

He starts kissing me and I pull back laughing as my butt hit a table. We pull back and he turns me around. I lift my hair and he unzips my dress. I put my hand to my chest and turn around and move my hand and it slips right to the floor.  I step out of the dress and Austin smiles seeing me in only my underwear.  “No bra? Naughty Ally.” I laugh as he puts me back on the bed and takes my underwear off then his own.  He kisses me and I smile.

We are laying under the sheets when I turn, “We should get home?” he nod and we get dressed again. Also puts his pants and shirt on and shoes. “Austin can you zip me up?” I turn and he zips me up after kissing my neckline.  I smile and sit on the bed and he grabs my shoes and put them on for me.

He offers me his hand and smiles as I take it. He slips his jacket over my shoulders and we walk out of the room. We ride down to the lobby and Austin walks to the desk and turns the key in. Then he grabs my hand and I see the limo outside. I climb in and the driver starts driving.

We pull up to the house and I get out and smile as Austin grabs my hand. He puts his crown on and my tiara and hands me my flowers and we walk inside. I see Austin’s mom and my dad and they turn to ask how everything was. “Omg King and queen.” I smile as Austin’s mom hugs us both.

Austin clears his throat, “Actually Ally was queen, I was prince.” My dad attacks me and kisses my cheek. “My baby.”

After a few minutes of catching up on how the dance was and what Aubrey did, they leave. Austin locks the door and grabs my hand as we head up the stairs.

“Austin?” he laughs and unzips me. I hang the dress up and take my hair down. I set my flowers in a vase on my make vanity and my tiara on the mirror of it. I put my shoes with my others.

I walk out and see Austin in a fresh pair of boxers climbing in bed. I smile, “T-shirt?” He laughs and walks into his closet and hands me one of his shirts. I slip it on and climb in bed.

We curl up and he smiles, “I can’t believe you won queen?” I smile, “I know I thought it was a joke, but you won prince how great.” He smiles, “It’s cool.”  I smile and kiss him, “I knew you were always my prince charming.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 722 38
When hearing about the upcoming Austin&Ally movie, the cast couldn't be more excited. Two months, full of filming, fun, and drama. No one could've ex...
102K 2.4K 36
Ally and Austin are going through the process of getting ready to get married. Along the way, a new girl and guy come into their lives. Will things c...
99.2K 1.9K 16
Ross and Laura have never been actual friends. I mean sure they are in Austin and Ally together, but that's only because the have to be. Now that Aus...
20.9K 323 11
(COMPLETED) Austin and Ally are happily together, Finally. Then they are forced to break up but Austin has other plans. 2 years later he comes back w...