dark obsession ♚ JIROSE

By kpopinesss

*plot may change due to SERIOUS editing* COMPLETED under editing BOOK 1 of the DARK SERIES (DEMON AU) More

intro
1 ; "i'm just marking what's mine."
2 ; "you'll be screaming my name."
4 ; "i want you."
5 ; "my demon prince."
6 ; "exactly what it looks like."
7 ; "you might as well have killed me too."
8 ; "i'm letting you go."
9 ; "in a dream."
10 ; "you mated nature's baby?"
11 ; "i make this decision without remembering."
12 ; "you aren't afraid?"
13 ; "i just don't know whether or not it's mine.."
14 ; "i wont hesitate to take responsibility for your actions."
15 ; "don't be vicious."
16 ; "did i pass?"
17 ; "but the devil himself."
18 ; "anything for him."
19 ; "what do you need the most?"
20 ; "i would never."
21 ; "i dont get what's wrong with this."
22 ; "love can make people so blind."
23 ; "i'm the merciless one."
24; "that's funny you say that."
25 ; "no competition."
* THE WEDDING *
26 ; "make love to me."
27 ; "you were the only one who had them, remember?"
28 ; "kill me like you always wanted to. So I can finally be yours."
29 ; "the hardest thing I've ever done."
30 ; "momma?"
31 ; "you're sacrificing one's that should matter."
ENDING (32) : "what's real and what's not."
EPILOGUE SUBMISSIONS

3 ; "i'm all yours, park jimin."

10.8K 399 265
By kpopinesss

PARK CHAEYOUNG

We barely even made it inside my apartment.

He tore off my mask and ballcap, roughly pushing me up against the wall beside my front door after we got in. I groaned out loud upon feeling the stinging pain from how hard he pushed me but that further sent me into an adrenaline rush. By now, my core was throbbing and clenching my thighs together just made it worse.

He curled his hands around my waist, his lips crashing immediately against mine to suppress the groan of pain that escaped earlier. My back arched and I whimpered against his lips. He obviously was a bit affected by it seeing as he growled against me. He dug his fingers further into my skin and lifted me up off the ground. I gasped slightly at his sudden action removing my lips from his when he forcefully wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his abs against my front side and I felt in pure ecstasy in his embrace.

He dove back for a hungry kiss, latching his plump ones against mine. He tenderly sucked, biting and tugging teasingly. He wanted more though and hell so did I. My arms wrapped around his neck, my hands weaving in his silky platinum hair. He carried me as soon as he felt I was secure in his hold through my apartment. He wasn't able to make it to my room. He dropped me against the hard wood coffee table of my living room making me scream out yet again. I wanted to slap him across the face for being so rough but I actually wanted more of it.

He was in control. And he knew that. So did I. And I won't be stopping him any time soon.

"Did that hurt, baby doll?" He purred at me, his finger tracing a line from my collarbone to my chin.

He lifted my face up to look at him and the demonic and sinful look on his face made my stomach churn irregularly. I was breathless when I felt his face inch closer to mine. His hot breath fanned against my lips, the smell of mint and a foreign aroma filling my senses. I shivered when his fingers went to caress my cheek. I shut my eyes and sighed raggedly. He pressed simple kisses against my jawline and I bit back on the inside of my cheek to hold back a moan. My shoulders moved against the coffee table and my eyelids softened when he sucked again on the sore spot of his love bite.

"Mr. Park." I managed to slur amidst pleasure and arousal.

"Fuck, I love it when you call me that." He growled again attaching his hand to my neck. I gasped for air when he choked me gently. If that was even possible. My eyes were wide but I didn't flail in his hold.

This was terrifying. But god I loved it.

"What shall I call you, Chaeyoung?" He taunted grazing his lips across my face. It was like he couldn't get enough of my aura. "Chaeyoung is a bit too casual. And it's obvious we're not that, now are we?"

"N-no, sir." My hand went to his arm in attempt to remove his choking hold but he hated that. He slapped my hand away and I could feel it stinging from the pain. I whimpered a moan and he chuckled darkly.

"Bad girl." His choke deepened and I started to tense under him. It was painful but it wasn't enough to suffocate me. But it was sure going to leave a mark later. "Bad girls get punished, you know that."

"No, sir. I don't."

"Getting a little too brave, baby. Too brave."

He did not like it when I answered him like that.

He released his choke and I gasped out thanking god I could breath regularly again. But something inside me wanted some more of it.

Should I run?

This is the kind of danger I'm supposed to be avoiding as a girl with morals.

So why was I still submissive?

"Okay, Chaeyoung." His voice was deadly and I knew I was in for a bad bad punishment. "If you want to be a bad girl. I'll treat you like one."

I sat up on the coffee table just to be torn off and dragged carelessly into my room. I was thrown to the bed, my back hitting the headboard. I yelled out again when I felt pain circle my body. I collapsed forward, my face contorting trying to withstand the new pain. Jimin threw me back so I was lying flat on the bed. He grabbed my wrists and tied them to the bed posts without asking me if it was alright. I tugged at them endlessly changing my mind. I wasn't liking this at all anymore. Luckily, he didn't tie my feet down. So I flailed around. I wanted to yell for help but for some reason nothing was coming out. Just whimpers of fear.

Jimin didn't waste any time. He jumped on top of me, straddling my waist. I looked into his darkened eyes and fell immediately into his trap. It was like I was in the presence of a wild animal that couldn't be tamed. There was something about him that I wasn't getting.

It didn't seem human.

And I immediately caught it when his eyes swirled pitch black.

"Do you want to know a secret, Chaeyoung?"

His now cold hands went to the hem of my shirt tearing it off completely. I was now bare from the top only in my bra. I was heaving breathlessly fear engulfing me completely. His hands cradled my skin making me shudder from his frozen fingers. I shifted in my place letting out more silent cries.

"Please." I begged him. "I don't want to be here anymore."

He shook his head scarily slow making my heart slow as well. His black eyes stared so deep into mine, it felt like I was living a nightmare. I felt violent, empty, cold. Like my soul had been sucked from my body. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my back arched completely. I could feel my last breath before I knew I had stopped breathing.

"I'll let you breath again." He leaned down to my ear, his bloodless lips pressing against my earlobe. I was motionless even if I wanted to move. "But you have to hear my secret."

Yes.

"Good girl."

I fell back on the bed, blood rushing back into my veins and a deep breath taking me by surprise. I opened my eyes to be face to face with the demon that literally made my heart stop.

"I'm not human." He laughed sinisterly, his fingers tracing circles on my skin dangerously. "But you see, us demons have soft spots too. We get the pleasure of choosing a human and making them ours. Live a cold and dead life like us. But side by side like partners."

"I don't want it." I fought with gritted teeth despite in fear. "I don't want you. Go find another human to take for yourself. I'm not yours for the taking."

He found that a little naughty of me and slapped me across the face. I hissed at him, tears now streaming down my face.

"I'm not giving you a choice." His voice bellowed in a low authority that definitely wasn't human.

"Fuck you."

"You find me attractive, baby doll." He whispered making my body shake erratically. "I'll give you a week. No human can neglect me. Not even if they wanted to."

"Why me?" The fear subsided when I realized he was being genuine.

There were better humans out there. Prettier and much more loyal. So why did he want me?

"If I told you." His black eyes warped back brown.

He may be supernatural. A demon. But he seemed to fall weak under my soft tone.

"I'd have to kill you."

.

It was as if he was there with me the whole time. Behind me, breathing down my neck, with his hands clasp around me. I found it difficult to breath as I tried to focus on the presentation in front of me.

"Chaeyoung, are you feeling alright?" I heard my co-secretary ask from beside me and I couldn't even bare to turn to face her afraid I would look too pleading. "You look a bit drained. Pale as well."

I cleared my throat. "Fine. I'm fine."

Instinctively, my hands went up to my neck as I caressed the material of my turtle neck shirt knowing very well what I was hiding underneath. The pain and soreness was still detectable and I was forced to endure it.

As much as I wanted to call for help, I know I'm not capable of letting Jimin go so easily.

And I hated myself for that.

I don't know what was going on with me. It's so wrong to let a creature so deadly, so ruthless and violent to torment me so easily. But I couldn't bare the thought of someone hurting him. Someone taking him from me. And I didn't understand why.

"Thank you for being so cooperative today. I understand the company is experiencing some difficulties in terms of employee relations." My father's voice boomed in the conference room. I shut my eyes softly feeling a strong vibration in my chest and a numbing silence in my ears.

Your father need not to know, baby doll.

I swallowed, the thought of Jimin trespassing my thoughts angering me slightly.

Don't be so bitchy, my beautiful angel. There will always be a punishment for bad girls like you.

"Excuse me."

I bowed towards the whole group in the conference room, everyone's heads turning to look at me when I stood up so suddenly. I was never one to interrupt a meeting. Actually, no one in this company had the guts to. My father glanced at me not even showing the slightest bit of concern. Only bitterness. I refrained from rolling my eyes at him feeling stressed and under appreciated. Especially with my circumstances right now.

I walked out of the room heaving a long sigh. I craned my neck stopping in the hallway to rub at the sore blotches. I licked my lips solemnly before making my way limply towards my office. When I opened the door, I wasn't surprised at all seeing Jimin leaning against my desk with an apple in his mouth. He cocked an eyebrow up at me and I just ignored him making my way to my bag behind my desk. He saw my annoyance and discomfort and decided to speak on it.

"Something bothering you, baby doll?"

You.

He chuckled darkly and I realized he can manipulate through my head like some kind of futuristic machine. I ran a hand frustratedly through my hair and threw my bag over my shoulder. I didn't even spare him a passing glance as I brushed against him towards the exit of my office.

"And where do you think you're going?" The demon had magically appeared in front of me when he had just been standing behind me a far distance.

This was all still new to me. Supernatural abilities. But that didn't scare me at all. Not when he practically abused me the night before.

"Home." I answered firmly not daring to look into his eyes. "I have things to do, sir. And I intend on finishing them without hindrance."

"Oh?"

"Sir." I sighed helplessly. "Please let me be alone. Just for this one day."

"Chaeyoung, sweetie."

I hissed, my heart doubling its speed when I felt his cold finger trace the outline of my jaw. I flinched at his touch remembering what he had done to me the day before. He sensed my fear and hesitation and retreated his hands from my face. I sighed in relief my eyes fluttering back open but still not looking into his hell ridden eyes.

"You're afraid of me."

Can you blame me?

"No, sir."

"Chaeyoung, I know what you're thinking." He said abrasively and I just bit the inside of my cheek my head hanging down.

"You said you'll give me a week, sir." I muttered silently hoping there would be some kind of remorse in that black soul of his. "I'd like to be able to spend more time with my human life alone with what I have left."

"Without me, baby?"

My stomach churned and the longing for him came back. As if I hadn't been so afraid, so hurt by him the day before.

The moment our eyes met in the dance studio, I knew I would develop some kind of feeling for the man. Little did I know, he was not in fact a man but a creature so vile in fantasy based textbooks that no human would ever want to believe it were true. But for some odd reason, I didn't mind much. People in this world say demons were so incapable of feeling that we should let them only live in our nightmares. Never to think highly of a creature so mythically evil. But here I was, having some sort of hope that this demon would treat me like his love. Treat me like a princess.

I was starting to humanize the spirit. Spirit? Demon? Whatever the hell that thing is, I was starting to dream about him to be this perfect boyfriend. This perfect partner that I'd grow old with and have children with when I know for certain this creature and his traditions are so against those things. And these beings probably don't even know what love even is. I don't know what was happening or what this whole thing is in the first place. Why do demons have to choose a human to have by their side forever? For show? For a benefit? Just for fucks? I highly doubt it's because they want love. A demon? Wanting love? That's far fetched from a reality that any being can see. Human or supernatural.

I just wish Jimin was normal.

I wish Jimin could just be a man with a passion for me. A man who see's me not just for my looks or vulnerability, but for who I am. As cheesy as that may sound.

I want to love him.

And I want him to love me.

But why does fate have to be so cruel?

"Baby doll?"

I expected him to look like he knew what I was thinking. But based on his clueless expression, I knew he didn't.

But how?

"Hm?" I mumbled looking at his lips instead of his eyes. "Yeah okay. I'll go with you."

He narrowed his, for now, human like brown eyes at me. He cocked his head to the side and pouted slightly. "Are you hiding something from me?"

"No, sir." I shook my head looking still at his lips.

"Why don't you want to look me in the eye, Chae?" He asked me coming closer but not enough so our bodies were touching. Yet.

"I'd rather be able to control my limbs and emotions, thank you very much." I bowed my head trying to sound as polite as possible though my words oozed of sarcasm.

"You're hiding something." His voice darkened and it went down octaves. Literally octaves. So low no human would be capable.

He didn't like that he couldn't read me and I could tell.

"I'll meet you at my apartment."

So that he wouldn't be acrimonious, I placed my warm hands against his broad and stone hard chest. I curled my fingers to pull at the fabric of his dress shirt tugging him down so his plump and surprisingly sweet lips met mine. Shivers ran down my spine and my legs shook under me that I had to fully grasp onto his shirt to keep me from collapsing. When we made contact with each other, it was a foreign and completely odd reaction that evoked from the both of us. It made us weak. As if there was an unconditional and fated bond between us.

When I pulled my lips away from his, my chest felt empty and my limbs felt numb. It was as if I didn't want him to leave me. As if I didn't want the physical contact to end.

I was already beginning to feel attached to this creature and I'm not entirely sure it was maybe his doing that made me feel this way. It also felt like I was willing to do this. Willing to be under his control.

I hate you, Park Jimin.

He leaned down viciously to kiss me again and I pushed him back with everything I had. Because I didn't want to push away. In fact, I wanted to push him against the desk right now and ask him to end the week wait already and make me his.

What is going on with you, you strange bipolar woman, Park Chaeyoung?

"No." He growled trying to grab my hand but I pushed him back with so much pressure that he was not able to force himself onto me.

"You can do whatever it is you want with me at my apartment, Mr. Park." I whispered hastily and reluctantly my hands still wrapped around the material of his shirt. "There's something I'd like to do before I meet you there."

"But—"

"You're more than welcome to read into my thoughts." I mumbled now daring to look into his eyes. He glared into mine with so much lust, so much desire, that the dark demon that he really was, not exactly scaring me at all.

No.

Now it was different.

I'm aware that I already lost my freedom and my life.

So why am I going to obstruct him from getting what he wants from me?

Why do I always go down without a fight?

"I'm all yours, Park Jimin. You can do to me whatever it is you will. Not because I don't want to fight, but because I want you. Maybe as much as you want me."

The words that escaped my mouth was a confession I didn't even think was something I thought about.

Yes. Even if the devil himself were to ask me if I wanted him, I wouldn't tell him no.

.

PARK JIMIN

Baby doll, little did you know.

I am the devil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 2.6K 17
"ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʟᴏɢɪᴄ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ-ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ & ᴀʟʟ-ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ɢᴏᴅ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇs ғᴀᴜʟᴛʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs & ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғᴏʀ ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs." -G...
1.1M 45.2K 53
❝That's good. My heart belongs to Rosé anyway.❞
421K 25.7K 50
"𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴." [ j u n g k o o k & r...
8.5K 368 20
⚠️Ⓞⓝⓔⓢⓗⓞⓣⓢ 🔞