Supernatural Imagines 2.0

Von sometimes_epic

Just a couple imagines I've come up with to get you through a car ride or while your on the toilet. Hope some... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

35

464 7 0
Von sometimes_epic

Imagine you ran away to keep Sam and Dean safe but they find you:

I had to leave. He was going to find me. Good bye Sam and Dean. I got my stuff and walked out of the hotel room over to baby. No I'm not stealing her, I just got some stuff out of the back. I got my stuff and started the walk to the bus stop. I got there and got on the bus. This was best. I put my stuff in my lap and put my head to the glass falling asleep.

I woke up as some one pushed on my shoulder. I got off the bus quickly with out a word. I took 2 more busses before I found a small town that looked good. No one knew me. New people, new me, new life. I got an appartment and paid the first 3 months rent with some of the money I had. I got a job at the local bar and life was good. For about two weeks. I went to my job and my shift was over early. Same people same time. Blah blah. I was walking home and I got to my apartment. I had a cup of coffee in my hand and I opened the door. Looked and saw them.

I dropped my coffee on to the floor and shut the door. I didn't say anything I just started to get my stuff together to leave. "Well hello to you to" Dean said. I still didn't speak. "Y/n" I heard Sam say, but they got no answer. Tears were in my eyes but my back was to them. "Y/n" I heard Sam say again. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I shrugged it off. Only to get pulled around to face them both. I wiped my face and the anger on both of there faces softened.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked me as I tried to pull away from deans grip. "Nothing" I mumbled. I tried to step away but Dean was holding both of my wrists. Since both of them were like 8 times bigger than I was, I knew I wouldn't go anywhere with out them letting me. Dean huffed as another tear fell down my face. "Why did you run?" Dean asked. No answer. "Y/N! Why did you run" Dean demanded. I turned my head as a few more tears free to the ground. "I was trying to keep you two safe" I spit back, and tried to pull away again.

Dean let go and I backed up getting my stuff. "You have to come back with us" Sam pleaded. I shook my head. "I cant" I said crying even more. "Why, we want you to. Your not safe out here by your self. He will find you" Sam said. "No" I said and saw Dean walk to the fridge. He grabbed out 3 beers, already opened. Handed one to Sam and one to me. "One last one" he said and we all took a drink.

I felt a little light headed when I looked at the boys. Damnit. The whole room was spinning. "Dean" I said and held on to the desk. Sam came over and grabbed my beer and Dean held me up. "Screw you guys" I breathed out. "Sleep tight" I heard Dean say and them every thing went black.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

198K 3.1K 105
Here are some imagines for those supernatural fans out there!
14.6K 156 50
Sam Winchester. Dean Winchester. Castiel. Lucifer. IMAGINES!!!
1.4M 36.6K 106
This is complete, I will not be updating this soon or ever. no request but feel free to read
93.4K 1.4K 17
Hey guys! So, these are just some imagines that I've written instead of studying- whoops. This collection is based off of the show Supernatural and i...