Gravity Falls Oneshots (X rea...

By LivCipher2

Here you can find stories of you (the most pretty and cute reader to ever exist) and any character of Gravity... More

Dipper X Reader
Bipper X Reader
Mabel X Reader
Yandere Rev!Dipper X Reader
Rev!Mabel X Fem!Reader
Yandere!Bill X Reader
(^ω^)thx
(Platonic!) (Human!) Will X Reader
Requests ??
Human! Bill X Reader X Human! Will (1)
Human! Bill X Reader X Human! Will (2)
Rev! Dipper X Human! Bill
(Hogwarts AU) Slytherin! Dipper x Half-Blood! Reader
!Thx and more requests!
Rev!Dipper X Reader X Will Cipher (1)
Rev!Dipper X Reader X Will Cipher (2)
(Joke OneShot) Gnomes X Reader
Monster Falls!Dipper X Human!Reader
(Joke OneShot) Waddles X Pig! Reader
Q&A!
(Original writing) ~ Short Story ~
(SOUTH PARK) Stan Marsh X Reader
Dippy Fresh X Reader
South Park X Reader Book INFO
please laugh along with me
My Horror Story (based on actual events)
Tag Urself as My Friends
lol help me and i'll do requests again
tag urself as things me/friends have said
Joker! Bill X Harley Quinn! Dipper [ UNFINISHED ]
a last thank u
i'm writing a new fanfic, maybe you'll like it! (i miss y'all)

Pacifica X Reader

4.3K 71 42
By LivCipher2

Pacifica Northwest.

You never in your life could've thought that name would ever mean something else to you. And by something else I mean, something that wasn't the basic Gravity Falls' bitch. But people change often, you did, and so did her. (And so did pretty much everyone you've met, that is the main point of being a teenager, right?).

When you were a little kid, all you wanted was to be her friend. As time passed by, you gave up on that stupid wish, and realized you would rather spend some time with the Pines twins.

But high school hit you all as a bus, and no one saw it coming. And with that sudden hit, I mean, change, Pacifica Northwest "joined your party". At first, you didn't exactly know how to react. Having someone new hanging out with you and your friends isn't easy to get used to, principally when this somebody had been a bitch to you for a long time.

After all, you did get use to it. It felt like Paz had never done a thing wrong with you, and you two had been friends forever. You would often question yourself whether she remembered the mean nicknames she had once gave you, or if her brain had erased that memory.

**********************

"I'm sorry," she slowly whispered to you.

You weren't sure about what she was talking about, and if she could've picked any worst moment. You were watching a movie at the cinema, along with the Pines twins, and honestly, you'd be slightly annoyed if the film wasn't so bad.

"What are you talking about?" You whispered back, attempting to give her a smile.

"About all I've done before"

"Paz, is this the best time to be an awesome human being?" You asked her, awkwardly, side-glancing at the screen.

"I mean it... Ugh, I was a terrible person to you back then, and...," she made a little pause, staring at the floor, "And you're such a great person, I'm really sorry"

"That's awesome, Paz, but is this really the best time to get all emotional? I mean...," you were beginning to grow nervous with the possibility of ruining the movie to the people around you, not that there were many, and not that anyone truly wanted to watch that movie, "I've been waiting for you to apologize for decades, but this is so not the time"

"Wanna get out of here?" She hesitantly asked, "They're sleeping. Come on!" Pacifica smiled, standing up, and only giving you the option of following her.

That was the first time you were completely alone with her. You didn't know why you had agreed to leave the cinema, walking around with her was awkward, and you often had to think about some subject to talk about.

Although it all began quite awkwardly, after some minutes, things became more natural, and you realized you could hang out with only her more times, and wouldn't even bother much.

****************

"Hey, Paz!" You called her, running through the crowded school halls, "Paz!"

"That's me," she answered, looking up from her locker. "Hey there, what's up, (Y/N)?"

"Wanna skip the next class?" You carefully asked, hoping no teacher, or adult would pass by you two and listen to your question, "Let's go watch a movie"

"Right now?" Pacifica laughed, glancing as you as if you were insane, before shaking her head in agreement, "Give me one sec to grab my stuff, and we're ready to go"

"Great!"

**********************

You couldn't lie to yourself. You loved hanging out around her. There was something about the way she talked, laughed at your stupid jokes, that made you feel different. As if there was something inside you, something you haven't met yet.

You weren't sure of what it was, but you knew it was terrifying, and good, so it couldn't be possibly doing you any harm. Maybe you just really liked being around her.

You only knew that, whatever it was, you deep down hoped she was feeling the same. You weren't certain why, but you wanted her to be feeling it all back, mostly because a part inside you told you things would be difficult if she wasn't. 

Perhaps that was the point you truly realized what was happening. 

You were falling in love with Pacifica Northwest, and it was the greatest feeling possible. 

The greatest feeling soon became a hurricane of thoughts, insecurities and trying to turn those feelings off as fast as possible. You couldn't be in love with her. She was your best friend. You couldn't bear to ruin your friendship because of some silly crush. A silly crush that was taking too long to go away, that was capable of making your heart beat faster, and at the same time, stop beating at all. That made you feel as a helpless little child, as you couldn't do anything else, but to look at her and hope she'd guide you throughout the darkness, until the end of times. 

You wanted those feelings to be over, but you couldn't. Not when she'd look at you like that, or laugh at you like that, or when she'd wave you goodbye, or hug you at the morning, you simply couldn't. You tried everything you could to control yourself, to keep your friendship as good as it was before, because if your insecurity won't let you confess, then at least you'd keep the best thing that had happened to you. 

You kept things like that. Until she was the one to be distant. She wouldn't want to go out with only you anymore, she wouldn't want to stay up late watching silly movies with you, or to do anything with you. She would barely look at you into your eyes. Perhaps you had done something, perhaps you had said something, perhaps she had realized you were helplessly in love with her. 

Your head was a complete mess, and you didn't know what to do anymore. You wanted to feel mad at her, but every sentence that could involve "mad" and "her" would be, I'm mad for you, and those thoughts stole your head, stole your heart, and took over your life. You couldn't figure what you've done, and you couldn't figure why she wasn't talking to you, but you would still catch her glancing at you during classes, and why she'd look away anytime you'd notice her gaze. 

You could've avoided it, you could've done many things, but you couldn't just sit quiet and watch her leave like that. You needed to know what had happened. Even if she'd say she hated you, even if she'd be disgusted by your crush, it didn't matter anymore, you were tired of her being so quiet about it. You'd take anything, as long as you were able to hear her voice once again, before probably saying goodbye forever. 

So you confronted her. 

The school halls were empty, no one to listen, no one to see, no one to be the witness to what you considered the end of your life. Only you, and her. 

"Pacifica!" You yelled, though unsure, insecure, doubting if you really needed that. If you should really put yourself through that situation. It was too late to give up, anyways. 

"H-hey?" She answered, closing her locker, but yet, staring directly at her own shoes. Gosh, she'd still wear the shoes you gave her a year ago. How could she be that mad at you, if she didn't bother giving away things that reminded her of you? How could she be so mad that she'd still have her bios in social medias with lines of your favorite songs? Of songs you showed her, and that were yours forever?

"What happened?" You asked, going straight to the point. "What the fuck happened?" 

"What are you talking about?" Still not glancing at you. You wanted to scream. 

"What I'm talking about? Why have you been ignoring me? What did I do? P-Please, I need to know," great, your voice was cracking. 

"You didn't do a thing" 

"Then why are you ignoring me?" Perhaps you were about to cry, but when she looked up to, finally, meet your gaze, you realized she was the one crying. 

"I-I can't" 

"Wait, wait right there, you're not going anywhere until you tell me, what happened? Was it something I've done?" 

"Yes," she answered shaking her head. You felt time freeze, your heart stopped. So it was you. What could you have possibly done to her to get her like that? You broke down at the sound of that word. 

"Y-Yes?" 

"You made me fall for you, and that's so not fair, I...," she seemed to realize what she'd said, and stopped talking, back to glancing at her own shoes. You, hesitantly, walked closer to her. 

"What did you just say...?" 

"You made me fall for you" 

"What's that supposed to mean?" At that point, you were pretty much sure you could only be dreaming. 

"I said you made me fall for you!" She shouted back, glancing at you, "It means I love you! More than the friend type of I love you..." 

*************

That was longer than my one shots usually are. Honestly, I just feel Paz is this type of person. And holy fuck god knows how hard it's to fall in love with a best friend, and realize it. It's so fucking stupid, and kinda painful, I guess. 

Anyways, man, I noticed that my one shots with female characters have more votes, are you all a bunch of straight guys, or are you all just gay? lmao 

I'm not in position to judge anyone *sigh* damn 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.7K 32
.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+ One summer in Gravity Falls and your life changed. All because of meeting Dipper, Mabel and Bill. Go through lots of adventures...
69.5K 2.5K 34
Dipper and Mabel get into some trouble and are sent to Fight Falls for the summer. They will have to live with their Grunkle for the summer. There is...
11.3K 556 26
Four years after Weirdmageddon a mysterious boy comes to Gravity Falls for unknown reasons. When the twins come to visit, Dipper is fascinated by thi...
6.8K 200 11
{Dipper x Reader x Bill} Gravity Falls was a part of your childhood. You would visit the strange town every summer and Christmas holidays, to spend t...