[DMMD] You Saved Me... (Aoba...

Oleh shortJayWritesstuff

What happens when a certain blue haired boy saves you from a horrible gang. But you're hiding a special secre... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Help
Chapter 2: Aoba
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: To Delivery Works! (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Forced Into Rhyme
Chapter 6: Headaches
Chapter 7: Master and Mistress
Chapter 8: A Strange Costumer and Visitor
Chapter 9: Worried About Granny
Chapter 10: Getting Kidnapped
Chapter 11: Saving Granny
Chapter 12: Secrets
Chapter 13: Tattoos of Rage
Chapter 14: No Pain, No Gain
Chapter 15: Difference Isn't Bad
Chapter 16: Fires of Revenge
Chapter 17: I Love Him...
Chapter 18: Remembering the Past
COVER CONTEST!
(A/N) NEED MORE COVERS!
(A/N) GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!
Chapter 19: Forgotten Memories
(A/N)

Chapter 4: To Delivery Works!

1.4K 39 16
Oleh shortJayWritesstuff

This chapter is involved on Episode 1 of the anime. Sorry if there are errors!

Enjoy!!
_____________________

(Y/n POV)

"Thank you for calling Junk Shop Mediocrity, how can we help you today?", Aoba said on the phone.

I was organizing some supplies in the front window.

"Huh? Hello? Huh? My voice?", Aoba asked, then seemed to get this annoyed expression.

"That's very nice of you. But yeah we got some of those, the S type.", Aoba said.

When Aoba was done with the phone call he sighed.

"Aoba, let me guess, you got another compliment on your voice?" Ren said.

"Yeah, I don't see what's so special about my voice anyway?", Aoba said.

"It seems to draw costumers, so lighten up will ya?", Said Ren.

"Yeah I hear ya little bud. It just started getting weird, when guys say it." he said.

I chuckled a small bit and sat down beside Aoba.

Two ringtones went off.

"Aoba, (Y/n), you've got mail." Ren said.

"Oh right.", Aoba said, opening up his watch. I did the same.

"They're open!" said a voice.

*BANG*

Aoba and I just got wacked in the head with a stick.

"Ow!! You...little freaking brats!", Aoba grunted in pain.

"What the hell was that for!?" I said in pain.

"You're just weak as ever, Aoba!" Mio said.

"You've gotta be tough!" Kio replied.

"Hey, that's my line. How many times do I have to tell you not to play around in ere dammit? Do I need to get a Kendo stick of my own you brat?" Aoba challenged.

"Or do I have to make you scarred for life even more!" I joined in.

"I'm scared! I guess we should leave right now!" Mio said sarcastically, messing with Ren's paws. "P-please stop." Ren pleaded.

"Kio, what's that?" Nao asked, pointing up to a thing on the shelf behind us. "I'm not sure." Kio replied.

I looked at my Coil screen. "Huh!?" I exclaimed. The thing that was on my screen was a "Complete" screen of some sort.

"Wait woah! I didn't tell it to send! I didn't just pick up some sort of trotion or something did I?" Aoba said looking at his Coil. "I hope not." I said, looking at mine.

"Were you watching porn on your watch?", Nao asked. "Of course not.." Aoba said with a "seriously?" look.

I almost laughed.

The doors then opened.

"Hello there Aoba, (Y/n), finally made it back!" our boss said with a smile on his face.

"Hey, welcome back boss!" Aoba said. "Hey Haga-san!" I replied.

"Yeah, sorry it took me so long, well now look who's here? Wild things are visiting." Haga-san said, motioning the children.

"Hey, could you two do me a favor? Sorry to ask but, could you take this to Delivery Works? I'd take it myself but, you know how things are."

"Sure thing!" "No problemo, boss!"

Then we exited the store.

"Hey Aoba, you think those kids would ever learn?" I asked.

"You think those kids would learn? Not to mention it." He said.

I swore I heard our boss shouting at them and the kids screaming

"Hey (Y/n), you coming?" Aoba asked, getting my attention. "Huh? Oh yeah! Sorry!" I said, running up next to him.

"So how do we get to Delivery Works today?" Aoba asked. I smirked. "Ren?" I asked, looking down at the dog Allmate.

"Formulating recommendation." Ren said. I heard beeps, which means he's computerizing stuff. One of the reasons I want an Allmate.

"East 441 street is closed for inspection, and with several buses out of service. Your best bet is gonna have to be the north terminal." Ren said.

"Thanks. Works for me." Aoba said, I nodded.

"All in a day's work." Ren said.

"Ren, how do you do it?" I asked myself.

~(Time Skip!)~

After a couple minutes of walking, hearing the street sounds around us and the news lady.

We then heard a voice.

"Hey, Aoba." I heard.

I looked around for the solution of the voice.

"Koujaku." Aoba said.

"Hi." I said, waving to him.

"What are you doing all the way out here?" he asked.

He seemed nice.

He was wearing a red kimono with some flower designs on it, with a sword on his back, he had dark blue-purple hair, like Ren's fur. He also had a scar across his nose, his bangs covered his right eye, he also had a ponytail that was long enough to go over his shoulder.

"What do you think I'm doing, I'm working. And you are?" Aoba replied.

"I'm always busy." He said, smiling.

"Yeah right, whatever." Aoba replied.

"Oh, and who's this?" He said, looking at me. "Name's (Y/n)." I said casually. "Nice to meet you." I said politely.

"Well if your delivering something your probably on your way to Delivery Works. Bet your wearing out your shoes!" He said, smacking Aoba's back. "Just say hi to Yoshie for me!" "I say hi so you don't have to, what's up with that?" Aoba asked.

"Lucky dog, you get to see Clara again don't you?" Koujaku's Allmate bird, Beni, said to Ren. "You've got a strange definition of 'lucky'. " Ren said. "That isn't that bad!" Beni replied.

Koujaku then noticed something.

"I couldn't help but notice but it looks like your letting your hair grow wild again." He said, about to touch it but then stopped. He must know about how it hurts when someone touches it.

"Yeah, yeah I need a haircut. Just don't stare at it. It's kind of embarrassing to me, y'know. Having someone as professional as you plot a makeover for me." Aoba said.

"You actually did a good job with it this time. You shouldn't be so self-continuous." Koujaku said, smiling again.

"Mr. Koujaku!" I heard a female voice shout. I looked behind us to see two girls running our way.

"Oh, looks like Koujaku's got some fangirls." I said to myself, smirking.

"When are you opening your shop today? I don't trust anyone else with my hair." one of them said.

"Well, that's nice." Koujaku said.

The girls them sighed dreamly, getting heart eyes. Then looked over at me and Aoba.

The girls looked kind of disgusted.

Aoba seemed to notice.

"OK, we've gotta go." Aoba said.

"Alright, see ya later." Koujaku replied. "If you ever wanna real haircut, just let me know, OK Aoba?"

"Not gonna happen, dude." Aoba replied. I laughed a little.

"Hey, I'll swing by later so, say hi to your grandma for me ok?"

"Yeah yeah." Aoba said, waving off. "Jeez."

"What's your deal with him? You two are like bothers." I said.

"He helped me when I was a kid. I always got teased because of how long my hair is. They always told me that my hair looked like a girl. And they used to tell me that they don't believe that it hurts when someone touches it. So, they pulled on my hair a lot, plus I was a lot shorter than Koujaku. Since he helped me that day from some bullies he's been like a brother to me. He even thought I was a girl at first." he chuckled a small bit at the end.

"Wow. That must've been hard on you." I said, feeling a little bit bad for him.

"Well, even after Koujaku found out I was actually a guy, he still managed to keep the jerks off my back." Aoba said. Ren the joined in on our conversation.

"Koujaku's good like that." He said. "Yeah, I agree with you on that Ren." I said.

"Yeah.." Aoba replied, and continued walking.

___________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Hope you all enjoyed!

Jayden/TheFanGirl2003❤💖

~

P.s. Sorry I have to leave you guys hanging! Pls don't hate me...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

204K 5.8K 68
A Todobakudeku story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "W-what do I h-have to do?"he asked "You'll be our personal little maid"I said and his eyes widened "you will not...
30.2K 1.3K 15
❝𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 ❞ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ bllk x femreader discontinued bcz i...
49.6K 1.5K 12
Cover graphic is made by ore sama/yours truly aka me 『Mperg 』【discontinued 】 Our protagonist (L/n) (y/n) comes from a wealthy family. His father is t...
11.1K 333 23
Iguro Obanai, fierce warrior of the Water Clan has been entrusted with a mission that only his rank can accomplish. Fortunately or unfortunately, on...