โœ”๏ธBe With You || Beyoncรฉ โ€ข Ja...

By byncknwlscrtr

Finsihed [2017-2018] "Jay?" I called his name again as he turn around to face me. A tear fall from my eye whe... More

๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter One
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Two
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Three
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Four
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Five
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Sex - I mean Six!
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Seven
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Eight
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Nine
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Ten
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Eleven
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twelve
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirteen
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Fourteen
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Fifteen
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Sixteen
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Seventeen
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Eighteen
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Nineteen
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twenty One
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twenty Two
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twenty Three
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twenty Four
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twenty Five
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twenty Six
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twenty Seven
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twenty Eight
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twenty Nine
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirty
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirty One
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirty Two
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirty Three
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirty Four
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirty Five
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirty Six
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirty Seven
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirty Eight
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Thirty Nine
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Fourty
๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Forty One
? Chapter Forty Two
READ
READ
๐Ÿ“ NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK

๐Ÿ’‹ Chapter Twenty

2.7K 91 45
By byncknwlscrtr

It's been months after I released my album, Déja Vu and it's actually nominated for multiple times. Irreplaceable for Video of the Year, Beautiful Liar with Shakira for Most Earthshattering Collaboration, Best Director, Best Editing in a Video, Best Choreography in a Video and of course, myself for Quadruple Threat of the Year and Female artist of the year.

I grabbed my phone from the dresser as Mally started putting make up on me while Neal readied my hair. I'm still waiting for Ty to come with my dress. I dialed Jay's phone number and it came to a ring then to his voicemail. I know damn well he didn't sent me to a voicemail. He never declined my calls, not even one but this is the first time.
I dialed his number again and it rang for three times before he answered it.

"Yes?"

I smacked my lips. "What do you mean yes?! You've declined my call for the first time and when you answered it...." I looked at Mally who was looking at me, and she gave me the look that Kelly would give me. I rolled my eyes. "And all you can say is a yes?!" I almost raised my voice.

"Guys..." Mally said to Neal and Neal nodded in agreement while he rolled his eyes.

"True true true..." He said.

"Chill Bey. Why you mad? Who pissed in yo food?" He said sounding high.

I groaned. "Mad? Why am I mad? This is the first time you declined my call and you have never done that!" I heard some sounds at the background and that made me mad even more. "Shawn where are you?"

He stayed quiet for awhile. "I'm at the studio Bey."

"Fuck that excuse Shawn. You've been telling me that same excuse whenever I ask you where you are." I groaned.

He sighed. "I'm at Atlanta with some of my crew."

My eyes widened and almost stood from my seat. "You are in where?!"

"Atlanta. I'm sorry Bey, I should have told y--"

"So that's why you were gone for two weeks huh?! Not even telling me where you went? Is that how it is now?"

"No Bey, it's not like that." He said.

I scoffed. "Yeah and you promised me to go with me for today's VMA award and where is your ass? Your ass is at mother fucking Atlanta." I exclaimed.

"Shit that was today?!"

"You know what, I'll just go by myself. Bye." I said and hung up as soon as possible, before he had the chance to reply back. I sighed and saw Mally and Neal look at me. "What?"

Neal chuckled. "Guys always forget." Mally answered while chuckling. I shook my head rubbing my temples.

I'm supposed to go with him and he promised me that he will but he broke it. "Maybe I should just not attend. I don't even like going to awards nights." I sighed.

"Nah girl. You better get yo ass in them stage to get yo awards. Let them girls know." Neal said as he curled my hair. I chuckled. "Besides you're nominated for 7 awards, who knows you might get it all."

"Neal, that doesn't mean I can win all of it. One is fine." I shrugged. "I don't actually care if I win. It's not the point."

"Okay." Neal said. "If you're going alone, Ty can fill him up." He chuckled.

"I can fill him what?" We heard and turned around to see Ty standing at the door with the gold dress I told him to get me.

"Nothing, Ty." I chuckled while Mally was putting the last touch in my face.

* * *

"And the award goes to..." It was Kanye and 50 Cents who were presenting the award. This is the only award left to present and I lost the others and I was hoping to win even one award. "Beyoncé, Beautiful Liar. Most Earthshattering Collaboration."

I stood from where I am seated. Luckily, Solange backed me up and offered to come with me. Solange is now doing great, also Julez. They're now back to their own selves, as for Daniel, well we filed a case for raped and abuse on women. It's still going though, like we gave them the evidences and yet they're still defending his ass?

I hugged Solange and she hugged me back. I made a smile just because the camera is in front of me. I made my way to the stage while waving to some of my fans. The way to the stage made me dizzy because of the big ass tables but I didn't mind it, I just smile it away. As I reached the stage, I went up and Kanye gave me the moon man and I thanked him then kissed him in the cheeks. I smiled at 50 Cents and went for a kiss but he moved back, I was surprised. I almost looked like a fool there but I laughed it off.

"Welp, okay..." I mumbled while chuckling as a white girl gave me a microphone. I just hope they didn't heard that.

A/N: Y'all remember when 50 Cents moved back/away when Beyoncé was about to kiss his cheeks. They thought they had a feud or something but he eventually denied it. Bey's reaction was everything with her : 'Welp, okay." 😂💀

I stood in front and there goes the nervousness, standing in front of them and talking in front of them still makes me shiver. Speaking in public is one of my weaknesses.

I smiled at the crowd. "Shakira, I want to thank you for doing this song with me. I've been waiting for this day and, uhm.. I'm sorry she couldn't be here, she's actually in Canada but I would like to thank Jake Nova, the director." I paused for awhile thinking of what should I say next. "And...I'm really bad at this so I'll make it short, thank you MTV for this. Thank you and have a great night."

After the awarding, Solange and I went to the backstage and just chilled with others. Solange noticed how quiet I was which I always was but she knew something is wrong with me.

"You've been too quiet." She said.

I chuckled. "I'm always quiet. You're the only who's always loud."

"You know what I mean. What's up?" She asked.

I sighed, remembering Jay. I don't even want to talk about him. Remembering him made me even more mad at him. He didn't even told me he's going there for weeks! Plus, he broke his promise that he's go with me tonight. I'm his girlfriend, I'm suppose to know where he's going or what he's going to do there, but I also don't know to make him feel controlled. It's just that, I deserve to know because I'm his girl. I shook the thought off my mind and face Solange.

"It's nothing. Let's go home, I'm tired." I said and she just nodded.

"Bey!" I heard so I turned around and saw Kanye.

I smiled and hugged him. "Kanye! It's nice to see you again." I told him. Solange gave us some space. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. You look good tonight, I thought you're going with Jay ?" He asked. I wanted to roll my eyes but I just smiled.

"Oh he's doing business at Atlanta, I'm sure you know." I chuckled when I really wanted to confront him. Jay trusts Kanye and I know he tells Kanye what he's businesses are. Why don't they just be together since they're that close?

Kanye nodded. "Jay's a business addict." He said and I simply nodded. "I better get going. It's nice seeing you tonight Bey and congratulations!"

"You, too." I smiled and hugged him. After he left, I followed my sister to the car and as soon as I hopped in, we left.

* * *

"Okay so you're telling me, he left without you knowing?" Kelly said. Kelly and I went out, Michelle couldn't make it because she's at the church doing services.

I nodded. "Yep and he didn't told he was there for almost two weeks now. That's why he's always saying that he's at the studio." I rolled my eyes.

"Man he's so dumb." She said and I laughed. "Like what the fuck? What kind of man does not tell his girlfriend where he's about to go for two week?" She did the bruh meme.

"Shawn Corey mother fucking Carter." I said as I took a sip on my lemonade. We busted into laughter. "And girl, whenever he says at the studio, I always here muffling sound at the background so it was kinda hard to tell where is."

"Well when you're at the studio, it's almost quiet."

I nodded. "Exactly."

"So where do you think he's been going?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I asked him once if he's at some club and he said no. He sounded so defensive though."

"Do you think..." Kelly didn't finished it. I'm glad she didn't or else I'd throw up.

I have never ever thought of Jay cheating on me but that's possible because most men cheats, especially thugs or rappers. I'm not saying that's my mind set, but most of them are just like that. I'm not going to jump into conclusion yet, I want to confront Jay, but before I do that, he needs to come to me first. There's no way I'm gonna talk to his ass after he did not tell me where he's going or why he never came over at my house.

"I don't wanna go in there yet, Kelly. I want to make sure so I'm not gonna jump into conclusions." I said.

"Okay Bey. But when he do you wrong, call me immediately and I'll call the squad." She said and I busted into laughter.

"Sure thing boo." I chuckled.

"Oohh it's been awhile since I beat some bitch ass niggas." She said, cracking her knuckles.

I rolled my eyes while chuckling. "You're a mess."

Kelly and I grew up at Houston, the dirty side of Houston and that's why we got this gangsta thrill we have. We never back down to any challenges so if you mess with us, you're definitely going home with deformed face while limping trying to get inside your house.

"Let's go out tonight." Kelly said out of the blue.

"I don't know, Jay doesn't like me going out to club. I only go when he goes." I immediately said.

Kelly laughed. "Girl, he going out there doing his thing without even telling you. So why can't you do you?"

She's right. If Jay's doing his own thing then I'm gonna do me. Fuck his ass right now, I don't care about his ass.

"Girl you know what? You're right. Let's go." I said, standing up, grabbing my purse.

* * *

Kelly and I have been sitting in our booth. Actually, I have been sitting in our booth for like, hours, since Kelly kept going in and out of the dance floor. I mean she has her kid and husband but that doesn't mean she can't have fun, however when she drinks too much, she just go crazy.

"Okay girl, loosen up! Getcho ass on the dance floor!" She yelled since the music is too loud.

"I'm fine here." I said then drank my D'ussé.

Kelly rolled her eyes and went back to the dance floor and again, I'm left alone in our booth. I bopped my head to the beat as my eyes roam around the bar, until I saw this fine chocolate man looking at me while he drinks his drink. I smirked at myself. I know I'm with Jay but I don't care about him right now and it's not like I'm doing this on purpose, I just really wanted to take him out of my mind. I want to have fun.

He winked at me and I raised my eyebrow, but since I wanna have fun, I returned the favor and sent him a kissy face. He smiled and grabbed his drink as he walked towards me. I gulped and thought if I went too far, I didn't mean for him to come over.

"Hey." I finally heard his voice. I looked up and smiled at him. "I'm assuming your friend left you. Right?" He sweetly asked with a small chuckle.

"Hi. Uhm, yeah she's somewhere out there." I smiled.

He looked beside me then back at me. "Is this seat taken?"

"Last time I check it's a free country." I said then he smiled, I chuckled. "Yeah you can take a seat."He took his seat beside me and I smelled his scent. He smell so good but not as good as Jay's, Jay smells better. The guys looked at me and I looked away.

"I'm Philip." He introduced and I smiled at him, showing my white teeth.

"Nice to meet you, Philip. I'm--"

"Beyoncé Knowles." He said with a grin.

I giggled. "I'm probably just someone that looks like her. Do I?"

Philip laughed and it sounds so sexy. "You look just exactly like her actually." He said and we laughed. "Do you wanna dance?" He asked, standing and offering a hand. I smiled and drank all of my drink.

"Hell yes, let's go." I said, grabbing his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. The music was upbeat and everyone was dancing to the rhythm. Since I drank too much, I was feeling myself and I was beginning to feel hot and bothered.

I looked at Philip who was behind me, looking at me while we danced. He placed his hand on my waist as I placed mine in his shoulders. We looked at each other for awhile until the next song comes on. It was a trap song and I feel like twerking so I turned around and pushed my back to his front, he placed his hand on my waist. I smirked knowing that I was about to do something that might be the cause of his sudden death.

I started twerking right in his front then swayed my hips from side to side, circling around his front. I smirked once I noticed that he was starting to get hard. I swayed my hips more and I noticed how big he was getting and I started to feel horny. There was a waiter with a tray on his hand with drinks on it, so I grabbed one and drank all of it. I felt the burning of my throat so I groaned.

I turned around and looked at him. Now it was quite dark, I held his cheek and he was probably smirking. I smirked back. I feel so horny and I want to be dicked down tonight. Maybe he could. I smashed my lips to him and he kissed back immediately as his hands went to my ass and squeezed it. I opened my mouth to talk but he entered his tongue inside and that's when I realized what I was doing.

I pushed him off away from me and walking away from the dance floor, heading to a bathroom. "What's wrong?" He asked and I realized he followed me

I shook my head. "I-I'm sorry.. I- I shouldn't have.."

He smiled. "It's fine.." Philip said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him. "We were doing just fine." He said as he started to kiss my neck.

"Philip n-no.." I said but he ignored me and continued to kiss me on my neck. He slowly pushed me until mg back reached the wall.

"Damn that ass." He said once he gripped my ass and I let out a moan. He went back to my neck as his hand travelled around my body. I couldn't speak because I am, actually, enjoying it especially I'm feeling horny.

"Mhmm.. stop.." I managed to breathe it out. Still he ignored me, his hands found the curve of my body as it slowly goes down to my pelvis and that was the last stroke. I grabbed his hand and pushed his head away.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asked.

"Get off of me." I told him and pushed him away and he gave me a confused look. "I'm sorry. That shouldn't have happened in the first place. It's my fault. Let's just forget about that." I told him and walked away but he grabbed my hand.

"That's it?" He asked and I sighed.

"Look Philip, I was drunk. I didn't mean for that to happen. We're just both drunk." I explained. I yanked my arms away. "I'm sorry."

I walked away and disappeared in the crowd. I didn't know what I was doing. I had too, too, too much fun with this. I kissed some random guy and that made me cheat on my boyfriend. What the fuck am I doing? Shit. I looked around the club to look for Kelly and I found her at the bar talking to the bartender.

"Kelly let's go." I told her and grabbed her hand.

"What?" She laughed. "The party is not yet over."

"Yes it is now let's go." I told her and she groaned and followed me outside.

What the fuck I just did?

• • •

Hey Hive 🐝

Here's another update for y'all ❤️

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncรฉ finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
29.4K 2K 23
Bey has been in prison for a year and knows that she in innocent and constantly reminds the people around her of this but no one believes her because...
53.6K 1.9K 34
Finished [2017] Beyoncรฉ Knowles is just an ordinary young lady who lives in New York with her best friend, Nicki, a now model in Los Angeles. Actuall...
3.1K 237 9
Vote and comment Kelly, a rogue, is on the run. She is trying to escape her past, but in every town she runs away to, she gets a feeling that someon...