She's Mine!

By lluvia_xx

Riki was new to school, she was always the shy type. But what happens when all the guys swoon over her? Tyler... More

She's Mine!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NOTICE!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
NOTICE!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
*NOTICE*!

Chapter 20

877 13 1
By lluvia_xx

Riki's P.O.V. 

After dancing with Tyler. He dragged me home, while I was complaining the whole way home. He chuckled at some of my comments. I snorted whenever he chuckles. He parked in the middle of the road.

"Babe do me a favour and put these blindfold on please.", he asked nervous. 

I snorted and let him put the blindfold on. Few minutes later and I got bored. "Are we there yet? How about now?", I kept on asking. He soon decided to ignore me, which was probably a good idea. We went into a complete stop and I heard Tyler open his car door. One I thought I was alone. He opened the passenger door and yelled for me to not open the blindfold leaving my hands on the knot. I stopped and held my hands up to show the innocent and put them by my side. He led me to a warm place inside and let me sit down. "Okay you could take the blindfold off now hon", he said chuckling. I took it off and gasped. We were probably at the most expensive restaurant ever. He chuckled at my expression. 

"How much did you spend? I swear that if you used your whole allowance and some of your parents money, I will beat you up.", I said pretty angry.

"Don't worry babe, I know the manager and he cost us cheap." 

My face lightned up and he smiled his trade-marking smile. He were served tons of food. We took some home so I don't have to cook for a while. I was happy I didn't have to cook. 

We drove home right away and slept as soon as possible. But my mind wasn't on sleeping. I kept thinking about what would happen when Tyler was gone. Would I be able to keep in conatct?. I was too worried. He was suppose to go for training in two months but he changed it into 4 more months. I was grateful for that. The only thing I knew was that I would never leave him. Not in a million years. 

Seth's P.O.V. 

That night was great with Kelly. I really think I was falling for her. I know I was drunk, but I still have the same feelings after I woke up. Suddenly I got a text. It was an unknown number. 

Hey! I know your under-age to go into a bar. You can't trick me. I know, Karma's a bitch eh?

"Oh shit!", I mentally said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 9.4K 30
Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything seems fine before she starts her new sc...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
209 2 8
College life, Tiffany's second year of college. And is nervous. She doesn't know how long she can hide this crush before people start getting curio...
1K 30 12
(Completed) Lucas has had a major crush on his bestfriend since middle school. But what will happen when his crush finds a out. And what will happen...