My Brother's Best Friend [OBR...

By DemonSkies

[BOOK ONE] [ORIGINAL FANFICTION 2014] [MBBF SERIES] [This will be the only one I leave up, for now. most of i... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NEW STORY!!
Epilogue/Wedding

Chapter 7

9.2K 244 69
By DemonSkies

"Sky?" Posey asked as I was about to get out of his car.

"Yeah?" I replied. He smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

"Goodnight." He said.

"Night." I smiled climbing out and walking up to my house, I unlocked my door and walked in.

         Setting my keys down I turned on the living room lights. I picked up the mail that was on my floor turning on the tv.

"Junk mail, junk mail, junk mail." I muttered tossing them on the coffee table. I turned on Netflix and watched Raising Hope.

        I woke up to birds chirping and a blanket over me. My tv was turned off, I sat up in confusion.

"What?" I muttered. "Hey sleepyhead." I heard Dylan mutter. I jumped turning around.

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked.

"You weren't answering your phone. Tyler said you might still be sleeping." He said.

"I still don't get why your here." I yawned stretching my arms.

"I wanted to. Here." He said handing me coffee.

"Two sugars, a bit of creamer." He said.

"You remember that?" I ask.

"Well, we did live together. I sorta had to." He smirked. I took the cup of coffee smiling.

"Thanks." I took a sip and set it down.

"So, why did you come here so early?" I ask.

"Because we are having brunch with Tyler, Seana, You, My new girlfriend, and I. That's in an Hour. Tyler will pick you up." He said smiling, he hugged me before leaving quickly. I heard the door shut and I remember he had a girlfriend.

"Why me?" I said silently.

        I got up walking to my bathroom, taking a 30 minute shower and quickly getting dressed in black skinny jeans, ACDC tank top and my black leather jacket. I slipped on my white high top converse before looking at the time. 10:43. I brushed my hair and teeth before grabbing my bag and phone walking out the door.

"Come on!" I heard Tyler yell. I ran to his car, hopping in.

"Why am I having brunch?" I questioned and Seana squirmed in her seat.

"Be nice. I know I know, your in love with him. But you need to BE nice. Promise?" He asked. I scoffed rolling my eyes,

"Fine. I promise." I crossed my arms. He drove off towards the Brunch thing.

"This sucks." I grumbled.

"Sky...." Tyler warned.

        I glared at him, he glared back with regret in his eyes.

"Sky, how about you sit between me and Tyler, ok?" Seana asked turning to me. I stared at her and nodded.

"Ok." I agreed.

"Be nice to her, we don't need a big scene." Tyler commanded.

"Tyler, you really think I want to be on a magazine that has me fighting with a girl?" I question.

"I hope not." Tyler said. "I'm not a dumbass." I state. He chuckles as he pulls into a resturaunt.

"Great. Were here." I say, note the sarcasm.

"Sky. Remember, Be nice, happy, and normal." Tyler says before getting out.

"Come on, Sky. I'm sure it's going to be fine. After brunch, how bout Crystal, Holland, and I hang out with you for awhile ok?" She smiles at me.

"Yeah, ok." I agree and we get out. I walk behind Seana as she holds Tyler's hand.

"Sky! Tyler! Seana!" We hear Dylan call. I stop and breathe deeply.

"Calm." Tyler whispers. I nod and turn around smiling widely.

"Dylan!" I smile. A blonde girl stands next to him, Britt Robertson. Shit.

"Hi." She smiles at us.

"Britt, this is my best friends Tyler Posey, Sky Smalls, and Tyler's girlfriend Seana Gorlick." Dylan says proudly.

"Guys this is Britt." He says. I smile and nod, dying inside. Tyler unnoticeably nudges me.

"I know." I whisper through gritted teeth. Seanna smiles at me, before smiling at Britt.

"Dylan, where are we sitting?" Tyler asks.

"Oh! Come on." Dylan smiled pulling us along with him.

        We sat at a table and suddenly I was pushed by other people walking by. I sat down at a random spot, Britt next to me. Seana froze smiling at me, she sat besides Tyler, who was besides Dylan, who was besides me. Well, Shit. "Sky." Tyler said.

        My head shot up, looking at him. "Y-yeah?" I asked.

"You ok? You havn't said a word in 5 minutes." Seana said.

"Oh, sorry. Just thinking." I admit smiling. Britt taps me on the shoulder, smiling.

"Dylan talks about you all the time." She whispers. I'm taken back a little bit shocked.

"Really?" I whisper.

"Yeah, it's funny." She giggles. Dylan smiles at us,

"Whatcha talking about?" He asks.

"Fairy dragons and pirates." I say in a cheery voice. He rolls his eyes flicking my head.

"Weirdo." He smirks.

"Says the one who talks about me all the time." I say smirking back.

"You suck." He jokes with Britt.

        She giggled taking a sip of water. My phone beeps and I check it quickly, Crystal. 'I heard bout brunch. Goodluck' it reads. I roll my eyes and quickly reply. 'It already began. GTG.' She doesn't text back. I put my phone away and looked up while everyone talked. I saw paparazzi trying to get inside and take pictures of us. I roll my eyes looking at Tyler, making it look like I'm listening.

"Sky?" Seana says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Why are you so quiet?" She asks.

"I was woken up when I want to sleep in. I'm tired." I said.

        Tyler laughed, shaking his head. I rolled my eyes taking a sip of water and watching the sun rise.

"So Sky, how was New York?" Dylan asked.

"New York was amazing." I said.

"What did you do while you were there?" Britt asked.

"Uhh, I ate pizza, hung out with people I worked with." I explained.

        New York was so fun, I loved hanging out with the cast. I got to sing alot of songs with them and help out, it was just amazing.

"Was the pizza good?" Seana asked.

"Naw, I had four slices because it tastes horrible." I said sarcastically.

"Sky. No need for sarcasm." Tyler said.

"Yes, Father." I smirked. They all giggled.

"I miss New York." I sigh.

"You will go back one day." Britt said. I looked at her and nodded, she smiled and looked at Seana.

"I love pizza and pizza loves me." I mutter.

        Dylan chuckles at me, nudging me quickly. I nudge him back, he nudges me again. I hit his shoulder, "Stop." I say nudging him.

"What are we eating?" I ask.

"Food." Tyler says smirking at me.

"No really? I thought it was Barney." I roll my eyes.

"Probably, breakfast." Britt says. "Like bacon?" I ask.

"That's part of breakfast Sky." Seana giggled.

"I love bacon." I smile. They all laugh and smile at me.

        Bacon is amazing okay? Okay.

"How is it working with all the guys?" Seana and Britt ask.

"It sucks, they tease me, they bully me-" I start with a laugh when the boys cut in.

"Sky! We do not! We love you!" Tyler and Dylan say laughing.

"Says the one who dunked me in a toilet." I glare.

"That was April fools, we had a right." Tyler scoffs.

        I rolled my eyes remembering when they gave me a swirly.

"To dunk my head in a toilet, that sounds like a really good joke." I say glaring at them.

"We love you, Sky." They say smiling.

"Mmmhhhmmm." I roll my eyes trying not to giggle.

"Looks like fun." Britt smirks.

"That's why I like you." Dylan smiles at her holding her hand.

"Do you guys want to sit next to each other?" I ask.

"Yeah." Dylan says standing up. I get up and switch spots with him, now in between Tyler and Dylan.

        Tyler smiles at me, cheering me up a little. Great. What did I just do? Dylan kisses her on the cheek making me break a little inside. My phone beeps, having to make me pull it back out. 'Calm down, don't hyperventilate. Breathe.-Seana' it reads.

I text her back and roll my eyes. 'Whatever, girly.' I smirk putting away my phone.

"Ahh, happy couples. Just great joy. Except for me." I say smiling.

"Yeah, when are you going to get a guy?" Dylan asks.

"I have no clue." I say, 'It should be you' I think and watch paparazzi again.

"I hate paparazzi." I change the subject.

"Yeah, they sorta annoy me." Britt laughs.

"Sky was stalked on her birthday. They kept asking if she was 16." Tyler chuckled.

"Well, if someone hadn't said it was my birthday and told everyone where I was going, I might have not been stalked." I stare at Dylan glaring.

"That was Daniel." He exclaims. This is such a great day. Note my sarcasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.1K 27
"π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’•π’π’π’Œ π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’ƒπ’Šπ’•π’„π’‰ π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’” π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ." Dylan goes from running with one sketchy crowd to another. She c...
934 21 33
A world where Scott and Stiles have female versions of them selves that they don't know exist. What happens when the duos meet up? (Mature for violen...
1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
10.5K 354 13
Dylan O'Brien fanfiction. "Have you ever wanted to jump out of a plane?" Ana asks me simply. "Well, I've never really thought about it. Have you ever...