College Girls All Wanna Thug

By Earnednotgiven

Jaylynn is a a fun-sized party girl who love to stay wild and have fun. She thought She found the man of her... More

College Girls All Wanna Thug
Till 3 A.M.
The Morning After
The First Day of College
Later That Night.!❤
Date Night.
You Do What.??!
Here we go again.
My THUG!❤❤
No Smashin -n- Dashin.!
.....Awww S**t.
If it's one thing...❤
Some Months Go By
B**ch , Dont kill My Vibe .
3 Months and Counting
Small World
Stairway to Hell
Lil Devin ❤
Uh-Oh.
From the Author
Not an Update
Sequel
Author's Note❤

You Might ❤ The streets ......

218 3 0
By Earnednotgiven

Kayden P.O.V

About a week ago we found out Jay was having a boy . We still haven't chose a name , but that's besides the point . Lately, I been thinking about leaving the gang . I mean with me going thinking about the N.B.A and stuff, I can't be associated with gangs and the streets . I'm pretty sure Camden could handle the everything just fine . But we got unfinished business with some kid . He was a good friend of ours , and one of our workers for the longest . He decided he was gonna go off and start his own empire , which was cool with me and Camden, as long as he stayed off of pur territory. Long story short , he did the exact opposite . I told Jaylynn, and she said do whatever I had to do to get off of the streets for her and Lil man . So as long as shes cool, I am too . One thing that ain't cool is her being pregnant . Don't get me wrong ,I love that girl , and my son that's growing inside of her , but sometimes I'm like Damn Nigga , how you get that caught up and not wear a condom.?  Like she is like a girl on her period times 1000 . She be mad for no reason , and I'm like Damn Bitch , what you want me to do  That's why I think its gon' be so hard to stop the gang , drugs and everything else . I get high at least twice a week . That's not like me . Especially since random drug tests come and go . She walked in the house a couple of minutes ago, and I heard shit breaking . Lord, forgive me . What did I do now .?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 15.9K 35
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
5.5M 229K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
645K 28.6K 41
ဒီဇတ်လမ်းလေးကတော့ ချမ်းသာတဲ့အလွှာကြားက စုံတွဲတစ်တွဲရဲ့အိမ်ထောင်ရေးပဏိပက္ခတွေအကြောင်းကိုရေးဖွဲ့ထားတာပါ။ မိန်းခလေးတိုင်းရဲ့ အိမ်မက်ကချမ်းသာတဲ့အမျိုးသား...