Bullied by Magcon

By OliviaLucas

Olivia is just a normal teenage girl. She moved from Arizona to North Carolina. When she gets to school thing... More

Bullied By MAGCON
Bad day
Week later
Monday
Next day
Bullies again
Taylor thoughts
Date night
Cheeted
2 years later
Magcon day
Next chapter details
Magcon
Day of magcon
Day two
Perfect
Magconn
What...
Lets just not
Planeee dayy baee
Ordinary is boring..
Just to say
Some one stab me
Its ok
Finally
Crap...
Why?...
Plane day bæ AGAIN
Home sweet home;)
School...
Tears are the answer
Its Not The Same
Shitt..
Im ready

School

29.5K 639 102
By OliviaLucas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey ! Okay so I just wanted to say that I would update daily I live eat cost so mostly at night and this week I'm moving so I'll try ! Thanks !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up by a bright light flashing in my eyes and see the sun. I here my alarm go off and I turn it off and sloppily get to my shower. I take my shower and did my things. And blow dry my hair did my makeup I set all of my things out last night so I don't have to go digging for it. I changed into my clothes and head down stairs. I see that my mom is reading a book and breakfast is set up on the table. I thank here and eat. When I'm done me and my mom head to school.

~~~
I said bye to my mom and head to my locker. I had trouble looking for it. I sighed and just start looking around. I see a Tallish cute boy and taped his shoulder. he turns around. "Hi I hope I'm not bothering but can you help me find locker 123?" He looked at me and said sure. We walk down a hall and we stop to a locker. "Thanks sorry if I stopped you If you were doing any thing." No it's okay I was just on my phone." "Okay we'll that's good I did not bother you." I said. He looked at me. "So what's your name?" he asked. Olivia. I said. "Okay we'll my name is taylor so see you around." I smile and nod.
We'll he is cute. I walk to my first class and herd some group of boys whispering about some one. I sit down and see that some of the boys had taylor in the group. As I look at the bored I here the same boys say stuff about some one so I just over here. "Yeah she looks like a slut." I here some one say. Yeah I know her name too it's like Olivia or something that dumb ass could not find her locker. They all laugh and my day turned good an instantly turned bad.
~~~~~~~~~~

Hey ! so I'll update tomorrow !!
And I hope you liked it ! Oh and sorry about the picture I guess I made it to big or something but I'll fix it later bye !

~Olivia ❤️🐢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.8K 38
Carly Harrison is a normal 17 year old girl. Well, almost normal. Carly can't stand MagCon, when, on the other hand, every other girl in her school a...
4.4K 73 32
A girl named Vanessa (age=21 has dark brown hair with chestnut highlights, wears glasses, is fun,cool,smart, and funny)brings her friend Melissa (age...
22.6K 399 18
Isabella was a normal 16 year old girl. For her sister's birthday, she promised to leave Canada and go to America for magcon. Even if Isabella had no...
73.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...