His Brother

By Sinsie

Meet Izzy, she is a loving, caring, shy and a nice person. she never gets into trouble. That is until she fin... More

His Brother
chapter 2 - in the woods i go
chapter 3 - a day
Chapter 4 - ticklish or not
Chapter 5 - What a night
Chapter 6 - ice skating
Chapter 7 - Nice Ride To The Party
Chapter 8 - Drama In The house
Chapter 9 - Drunk In the Party
Note
Chapter 10 - Mornings Oh Mornings
Note
Chapter 12 - You Ice Cream Stealer!
Chapter 13 - Soaked and Drenched
Chapter 14 - Forget It
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - What? Why?
Guys, listen up. This is IMPORTANT
Chapter 17 - Be Mine
To clear things up...
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Im so sorry? (Like really)
Chapter 20 - Good to Bad
Chapter 21 - Just a Casual Day
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - I Love You
Chapter 24 - Not Exactly A Good Day
Chapter 25 (1)
I'm sorry...
Chapter 25 (2)
The end (as in I've stopped writing this).

Chapter 11 - Telling Him

553 17 0
By Sinsie

Chapter 11

Maze's POV

*Party night*

After we got out of the bathroom, I took Aron's hand and dragged him to a dark corner at the end of the hall. A giant window was there and the light-reflecting moon was shining through it. I looked down at my hand that was tangled up with Aron's and looked up at his eyes.

I pulled away from his grip. I was building up the nerves to tell him what I told Izzy a few nights before. I never thought I would be so scared. It was better in my head than right now. I wish a bottle of courage were filling me right now!

"What is it Maze? You're making me nervous! Please don't tell me you're going to break up." He looked at me with pleading eyes. What if he breaks up later? What if he doesn't accept the baby? What will he do? What if- Stop it! I have to stop these horrible questions!

I closed my eyes and thought back to the words Izzy said. 'Maze, nothing bad is going to happen. If he does break you're heart. Then he doesn't deserve you, but I know that he won't leave you. We all know he loves you.' I hope he really won't leave. I really love him and I don't want him to go.

"What is it, baby?" he asked, grabbing my shoulders lightly with his light hands, and stroking my cheeks. Tears were starting to well up in my eyes a bit.

I took a deep, shaky, breath. I closed my eyes. "I...I'm...I..." He's going to leave you. He's never gonna talk to you ever again! He won't be there. He never liked you anyways. You know he never loved you. My self-conscious took over me. I slumped to the ground. The tears were streaming down non-stop. My hands were covering my face, as I cried soundless.

I felt a hand rubbing my back smoothly and calmly. Comforting words were whispered into my ears.

Don't cry. It'll be alright. I'm here. Whispers the voice in my ear.

I hug him.

"I never want to lose you." I whimpered into his chest.

"Shh...you wont." His voice was calm and soft. I hug him tighter, burying my face into his shoulder.

"I will..." I said, his cloth muffling every word.

"Tell me what you were going to." He stroked my hair. Holding me tighter. "Remember, you will never lose me. Ever." I smiled into his shirt.

"I'm scared. If I tell you, you will leave me." I said, worrying about everything.

"You won't. Now c'mon tell me. I'm a very curious man." That made me laugh.

"You sure a man?" I asked him, jokingly.

"Don't question my gender! Stop changing the subject." He said.

"I wasn't trying to."

"Sure, sure..." he said unbelievingly.

"I'mpregnant" I said, quick and fast.

"What?" he questioned.

"I...I...I'm...pregnant..." I said the last word as a whisper. I suddenly felt Aron tens up.

"You're going to leave me aren't you? Go!" I screamed. The tears were basically forming a river on my face. I let go of him; the problem was he never let go of me. "Aren't you going to leave me now?" I asked him.

"No." was the word that shocked me. My self-conscious was wrong. I was wrong. He wouldn't leave me.

My arms wrapped around him and my face snuggled close into his chest. "I love you." I whispered softly, closing my eyes and opening them again.

"Lets get you cleaned up, now. You're a mess." He wiped the tears away and took me to the bathroom.

Luckily the person that was passed out on the floor was now out and the horrible odder was starting to go out.

I dipped my head down near the tap and turned on the water. I closed my eyes and whipped off the entire make up I had on. It was all smudged, so why even bother to even fix it?

Once I was done, I whipped my face, and walked out with Aron.

Present time

"I love this chocolate bar!" I groaned.

"Shh! The kid is saying something!" Mason complained. We were still watching "The Ring' this is nearing the ending.

"Don't you understand? She never sleeps." The kid in the movie said.

"Pass me a chocolate bar, babe." Aron asked me.

"Here," I threw him the chocolate bar, continuing to eat mine, and enjoying the movie.

***

"Mason and Izzy, you guys really stink. Go shower!" I told them.

"I don't know if there is a 2nd bathroom..." Mason trailed off.

"I do actually have a 2nd bathroom. I have one in my room and another down the hall. Here, I'll show you where it is." Izzy took Mason and dragged him to her other bathroom.

Izzy's POV

I took Mason to the other bathroom that was down the hall, across from my parents' bedroom.

"I think my father has some cloths you could possibly use. I'll get them for you." I offered.

"It's okay. I brought some cloths yesterday and it's in the car. I knew something like this was going to happen. So I just brought some spare cloths just incase I had to shower somewhere else from my house." He told me.

I went down and fetched his cloths that were in the car. I brought it to him, and went to my room and to the shower.

The warm water slid down my skin and on to the floor. It felt so good to shower in the morning.

***

"Mason!" I yelled. He just farted on me! His farts are like the ultimate stink bomb. It's horrible. You do NOT what to smell it

"Yes, my dear?" he replied, laughing.

"Not funny Mason!" I shouted. I walked over to him and gave him a harmless slap on the shoulder.

"Hey! This is a no violence zone! You shall now be charged of violence and shall be sentence to 2000 years in prison!" Mason yelled. Opening up his hand and making a fist with his other hand, then hitting them together.

"Haha, yeah right, judge." I laughed.

"I want some ice cream! Give me!" Mason said in his baby voice. Which earned him a laugh.

"I don't have any ice cream at home, but I do have a car and I do have some money, so want to go get some?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he agreed. If you're wondering where Aron and Maze are, they just left without telling us, so we're just going alone.

I got in my car and drove. I turned the radio on. The song 'Birthday' by Katy Perry boomed in the car. Mason was bobbing his head to the song, humming a long, and screaming -literally- the parts he knew.

"What's some of your favorite bands?" I asked him.

"Hmm...Imagine Dragons, uhh...One Republic, All Time Low...I think there's more, but I just cant remember." He answered my questions.

"What about-" I got cut off.

"It' my turn to ask!" he yelled. I laughed.

"Okay, okay."

"Favorite color?" he asked.

"Mint all the way! WHOO! I'm crazy, but you're out of your mind, so that makes me normal." I answered. I felt a bit weird. I don't know why, but today I feel so hyper and crazy and happy!

"Your turn." He told me,

"Umm...what do you hate the most about society?" I asked him.

"I hate that, society tells everyone that, if they don't have perfect, big boobs, or a muscular figure, they are worthless." He answered.

"Interesting..."

"If you were trapped in a mall what would you do?" he asked me.

"I would rob a few stores, and get what I want. And call my friend for entertainment when I've got nothing to do. Of course I would be there with my friend, 'cause I don't like going anywhere alone, so I would just do random stuff with my friend." I smiled at my answer.

"Where here!" he screamed. I didn't even realize I was driving aimlessly. I could have hit a car. I got too into the questions to see that I didn't realize I was driving. I'm weird.

We walked into the store and when we did, I herd a little bell ring.

We walked to where they kept all the ice cream. I looked for my favorite flavor, strawberry, but they didn't have any. So I just went with banana. While Mason got lemon.

They person handed us our ice creams after we paid her.

I licked it once. It was nice. I licked it twice, better. I licked it thrice. Shut up!

"Mason, you're driving this time." I told him. He pouted, but got in the drivers seat, buckled up, and drove.

***

The drive was silent. No words were spoken. The radio wasn't on, just silence.

I leaned back in my seat and looked out the window, leaning my head on it. It was about to rain.

I yawned tiredly, falling asleep

-.-

Hey guys! Im tired here. * yawns * This took over an hour to write, because not that much ideas were spinning in my head. I hope you guys had a very nice and great day. Im tired! I should get a bit of sleep now. Considering im typing horriby and I don't even care. And that its like 10:15PM and my hands burt and bler bleh, have a nice day and if you day already started hope you had a nice day

frum, Cindy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Smeared By Sam

Historical Fiction

74.5K 4.9K 28
A pair of fraternal twins are taken into a prestigious noble family to maintain good face in the snobbish aristocracy. When the brother suddenly fall...
877K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...
2M 78.7K 49
Unlike everyone else, Ellie Anderson thought she had it easy in high school. Except for the first year. It sucks for everyone. But her reason was tot...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

279K 10.9K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...