Bat-Family and Bat-Mom-(Batma...

By FireInTheWriter

I am absolutely obsessed with the Bat-Family and Bat-mom so I decided to wright a one-shot book. I will take... More

How It Began
How You Found Out
How You Found Out Part 2
Family Bonding Time!
Meeting the League
Birthday Bash
Ice Cream Parlor
GoodBye
The Video
Cloned
Damien Wayne x Reader
The Bat-Family is Awesome!
Cloned Part 2: The Poison
Super Important A/N! Must Read!
Big Brother Trouble!
A Case of the Runs
I Love You
Clone Part 3
Attention
ACHOOO!!
Baby Bat
Damian Al Ghul Wayne, assassin, superhero,brother,son.
Bat-Sitting
This Song Saved My Life
Hello|GoodBye Part 2
Little Sister
Flying Graysons
Happy Birthday|BatMom
Stupid Bullies Messing With Our Brother
I Trusted You!
I'm Coming Home.
Dear Robin,
Karaoke Night!|Jason x Reader
Innocence|Batsis
Don't Blink|Batmom
Just Breath|Batsis
Save Yourself|Batmom
Revenge Is best Served Cold|Save Yourself Part 2
I Try
Please be patient with me!|A/N! Please Read!
We're Even|Batsis
Pinky Promise|Dick x Reader
Auntie Wayne!
Insanity|Batmom/Save Yourself Part 3
Graduation!|Batsis
Fighting|Batmom
Best Friend|Damian/Colin
I hate Karma|Batsis
Allergic Reaction|Damian
New In Town|Batmom Save Yourself Part 4
Believe In Family|Batsis
Sleep Tight|Batsis
Cuddles!
Who you really are|Batmom/Save Yourself Part 5
Love You!|Batsis
Companion|Batsis
The Bat-Family is Awesome!|Part 2
Just The Way You Are
Saving People, Hunting Things. Family Business
You're Perfect
I'm No Little Girl|Batsis
I'm (Not) Fine
I'm Batman|Saving People, Hunting Things. Family Business Part 2
Old Friends, New Lover|Batmom
Competition(Authors Note, Please Read!!)
Aftermath and Revival
What's Happening to Me!|Batmom/Save Yourself Part 6
Beautiful, Baby Girl.
You're a Mean One, Mr. J!
It's Cold.|Jason/Reader
Sit Down, Let's Talk.|I Trusted You Part 2
Five Times Damian Saved His Brothers, and One Time They Save Him.
PLEASE READ!!!!
Super-Hero Wedgie
Guess I'm Staying!
When the Sunshine Boy Cries
Holy Quiznack|Part 1
Where Would I Be
Razzle Dazzle| Holy Quiznack Part 2
We had a bonding Moment, I Cradled You In My Arms|Holy Quiznack Part 3
Don't You Know You Shoulder Never Treat A Girl Like That.
The Love That Brothers Share
When I Say Vol- You Say -Tron|Holy Quiznack Part 4
Men Can Be Driven To Anything If A Beautiful Woman Is Just Really Mean To Him
And Never Will We Part
The Way That Family Works
I Solemnly Swear That I am Up To No Good.|1/?
It's this moment.
Alfred Head Canons
Happy Easter!
Insanity
With my heart, I lead.
Its time to move.
Quick Update and Voice Casting!
Together We Stand, United We Fall
Nothing Is As It Seems| Batmom/Save Yourself Part 7-Finale
Unknown|Preview
In Another Life|Chapter 1/?
In Another Life|Chapter 2/?

Not Like You|Batsis

4.9K 140 22
By FireInTheWriter

Enjoy!

You were trained by deadly killers along side your brother. You were older by two years, but since you were a girl you were trained to be a guard. You were more of a monster than Damian. 

When You First Arrived With Damian:

"Take that you thug!" You yelled, jamming your elbow in the temple of man, sending him spinning to the ground. Damian watched from where you had told him to stay, hand tensed around the hilt of his sword. You grabbed his shoulder and pushed him forward out of the alley, searching your surroundings as you both walked down a creaky dock. A lean figure jumped down in front of your brother, causing you to push him behind you and stare at the man. "What do you want?" You spat, eyes never leaving the mans. He looked behind your shoulder at Damian, then looked back to you. Without warning he threw his arm to punch you, you blocking it with your arm. You gripped his wrist and forced him to the ground. Sending a quick wink at Damian, you went over and pushed the man down, delivering blow after blow to his face. After the fifth blow a movement caught your attention, along with the sound of the gun cocking. Your mind instantly went to Damian, so your body followed and ran over to your little brother and covering him with your body. Your head whipped back and forth from the shadows.

"Let's play nice here. I appreciate you not pummeling my face to oblivion. Nice reflexes though." The you had punched complemented, flexing out his jaw and rubbing it. You didn't move. "Nightwing, by the way." He tried again, frowning when you didn't move away from covering your brother. 

"Where is the gun? I can feel it aimed on me, I know its there. Remove it form it's target and I will talk to you." You stated, eyes still scanning the shadows. Nightwing looked to the left of him ans cupped his hands around his mouth. 

"RedHood! Come on out and put away the gun!" Nightwing shouted. RedHood stalked out from his hiding place and made a show of putting his gun away. You nodded and them and your face instantly melted into a comforting smile.

"So, anyone know where Batman is?"

A Couple Months After You And Damian Moved In:

For the few months that you were at the Manor, it was really enjoyable. Everyone was nice and no one tried hurting Damian. It was one night when the family made it's first mistake.

Jason and Tim had come over for dinner that night, making it a full out family dinner. You and Damian were sat together, chairs almost touching. It was common knowledge to never separate you two. It had all been going well until Jason called Damian a 'Demon'.

You stood up so fast your chair toppled backwards and landed with a loud thud on the tile floor. The whole room froze and looked to you, eyes wide. Your face was deadly, glare settled on Jason. You stomped over to him, smirking at his stunned face. There was a loud slap and Jason was sent to the floor. 

"Don't you ever speak of my brother like that again!" You shouted, glaring as he got up. Jason's glare was no match for yours but he still enforced it.

"You're an animal! Can't you act a little more human!" Tim yelled at you, poking his finger in your chest. Your gaze on Jason softened, then hardened when it turned to Tim.

"I was never human. Why do you expect me to act like one now?" With that you stalked out of the room and Manor, taking to running down the streets towards the center of Gotham.

Hope you enjoyed this. If you want a part two tell me and I will gladly make it. Anyway, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Keep it PG to PG-13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!

P.S Yeah I'm currently typing this in school and I really don't want to have to do this when I don't have that much time left. Bubye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 196 28
oneshots of our favorite batfamily REQUESTS ARE OPENED! they/them pronouns includes(current): -dick grayson -jason todd -tim drake -damian wayne -ste...
236K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
1M 17.3K 74
I do not own any DC characters but I own the plot and the creators I create These book includes Jason Todd Dick Grayson Tim Drake Damian Wayne I al...
17.4K 269 19
I have several ideas in my brain about different romance scenarios, so why not make a oneshot book with them? Also, most of these are x readers! Art...