The Sleepover

By HyperOtakuChan

"Mum, why didn't you tell me sooner?" I almost screamed at my mom after hearing the most unexpected. I know t... More

To my dear readers
The Night Before
Morning Jog
Friends
Crappy Confession
First Night: Departure
Second Night: Dread
Third Night: Pretense
Part 2 of Third Night: Pretense
Fourth Night: Trance
Author's Memo
Fifth Night: Anxiety
Part 2 of Fifth Night: Anxiety and Relief
Author's Apologies
Seventh Night: Dreams and Residue
Eighth Night: Rivalry
Hmm. Is it that CRAPPY??
Reality
Ninth Night: Emotions
Part 2 of Ninth Night: Emotions
Return
Author's Survey
Q and A Section
Distance
Disappointment
Troubles
Sorry
Memo: From the Undead
Agape (teaser)

Sixth Night: Sundate to Sunbathe

11.9K 427 1K
By HyperOtakuChan

I guess the title gives me away. Anypaths, idfc. Hahaha. I just hope you'll enjoy this and keep supporting my books! I'm so lucky to have nice readers like you minna! It's always been my dream to write and express my thoughts. Hope we can all be good friends.
Read, Vote, Comment and Follow. (I'm nah forcing ya in any sense..RIGHTTTT???)

Izuku

Why do I feel so warm? It's weird.

Times I slept at the couch, I always feel somehow cold upon waking up. But this is strange.

Hmm?

I tried to move my body a bit but making sure not to move so much to avoid falling.

Huh?

I can't move my body. I tried to squirm but the space keeps squeezing me.

It's warm and cozy.

"Fuck Deku. Stop squirming!" Heh???

I opened my eyes and was shocked of what's in front of me.

An angel!

Wait.

He fluttered his one eye open.

Oh no.

I thought angels would likely have blue or green or golden eyes. This one has red set that could kill people just by staring.

But I was captivated.

"What?" And it growls?

"What the fuck, shitnerd!" He smacked my forehead. That's when I realized and I suddenly got so embarrassed.

"Loving what you see, Deku?" I blush and covered my beet red face.

He removed my hands slowly.

"Oh c'mon, don't fucking hide. I want to see you." Oh God. This is too much.

I was biting my lip hard and looked down. Which was a mistake!

"My my my.. Checking me out again, huh?" He smirks.

"I'm not!" I said defensively.

"But you're doing the other way." He tightened his arms around me.

"Kacchan..why are you doing this?" I squeaked.

He smirks.

"Let's stay like this for a bit while." He whispers in my ear slowly.

Is he flirting with me? Oh my God.

"I'm not flirting." He answered like he just read my mind making me blush the umpteenth time.

"Then what are you doing?" I almost screamed but I knew better. Kacchan is hot-tempered, I should know that better than anyone.

"Pampering you." WHAT?

"Kacchan, stop toying with me! It's so unfair. You've been like that since we're kids. You always treated me like I'm kind of a dumpshit!" I can feel my tears roll down my cheeks. What happened next was beyond my psyche.

Kacchan kissed my tears away.

"Please, Deku. Let me redeem myself." I stared at him.

Is this real?

Slap me right now!

The past successors of One for All, where are you now?

I felt Kacchan's calloused hand on my cheek. This is so unreal!

He closed his eyes and kissed me tenderly.

If this is a dream, then might as well enjoy it and never wake me up.

I kissed back and his lips feel so authentic. Feels so nice and warm.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. Kacchan deepens our kiss, pulling me closer as possible. He tangled his fingers on my hair. It kinda hurt but likeable.

I feel his tongue slip in my mouth. Our tongues met and started to dance wildly in my mouth.

I was about to close my eyes due to the overpowering sensation when Kacchan opened his. I kept my eyes open to meet his gaze.

He clambered over me.

What is this?

I feel so hot.

3rd Person

Katsuki was the one who initiated the action. It was likely of him. He always wants to lead. He was born like that. A leader, a dominant.

Katsuki, now literally on top of the shorter boy, wins the tongue clash.

Feeling the heat getting greater on his body, he ripped his tank top. The blonde didn't wait any permission from the greenhead and pulled Izuku's shirt up to reveal a creamy white chest with several scars.

Katsuki loved the view so much it revs him more. Abandoning Izuku's wet mouth, he leaned down and starts sucking on the boys left nipple. Twirling his tongue slowly and sloppily.

The shorter boy let out soft moans. Katsuki took that as a sign of pleasure and continued to play with Izuku's perky nub with his tongue. He moved to the his right nipple, giving the same attention while tweaking the left one.

His actions gained erotic responses from Izuku.

He pulled Izuku up and removed his dorky All Might shirt, throwing it on the floor. Their eyes locked in each other, both scorching with wanton lust.

They crashed lips again and performed a heated tongue battle. Izuku's arms around Katsuki's neck. Katsuki rubbed the shorter boys sides sensually, gaining an ecstatic shiver.

He smirked against the kiss and starts to suck on the other's tongue.

They were a horny panting mess. Both half naked and in so much heat.

But the blonde grasped control of the situation.

"Deku, let's spend the day outside this fucking house."

The smaller boy was surprised but loved the idea.

They separately took a shower.

The teens first went to a café to have some pancakes and waffles. They next stopped on a restaurant known for it's very good crêpe.

They kept strolling around the town, smile plastered on Izuku's face and Katsuki trying so hard not to scowl.

The two went to an Aquatic Park and enjoyed a seal and dolphin show. Izuku felt so happy he kissed the ash blonde's cheek, gaining a transformed tomato Katsuki.

This made Izuku giggle and blush pink.

The ash blonde suggested, actually more like ordered that they should go to the cinema and watch a movie or two.

The two each picked a movie then decided to watch Katsuki's pick first.
It was an action/thriller/mystery movie.

Izuku

Kacchan always have been a fan of movies like this. Action-filled with some thrill and mystery. But what he loves is actually horror movies. Unfortunately, there are no horror movies showing at this season.

While watching the movie, I couldn't help not to sneak peeks at Kacchan. He looks so engulfed by the movie he maybe forgot I was there. It was fine with me as long as he's enjoying himself.

My mind drifted away.

What's really between me and Kacchan?

Are we some kind of a couple?

Or..

Is he just bored and decided to make fun of me?

Of all of these, I guess the last one is the most applicable since he really hated and still hates me for the reason I never knew.

I sighed deeply.

I'm just trash to him.

And it hurts so much.

Katsuki

I knew Deku's feeling uneasy right now. I wanted him not to feel that way but I couldn't.

I couldn't bring myself to strike a conversation with him.

I don't fucking know what to say.

Dammit.

He might get the wrong idea.

I eyed the popcorn resting between Deku's thighs.

Fuck. Of all places, why there?!

I tried to reach and grab some but my hand landed on his inner thigh. And that broke the silence.

"Ka--cchan?" He asked confused.

"What the fuck. Gimme that fucking popcorn!"

"Ow! Sorry, sorry!" He gave me the popcorn and looked straight ahead while sipping on his soda.

Damn.

"Deku.. I.."

But a deafening sound of crashing cars from the movie overpowered my voice.

Shitty film.

Izuku

I didn't know what to say after Kacchan accidentally touched my inner thighs.

He was just reaching for the Popcorn, Izuku!

Shivers run to my spine at that unintended contact.

I tried to focus on the movie to forget what my crazy hormones are excited about.

I thought I heard Kacchan mumble something but I didn't push for any confirmation due to the movie reaching its peak point of the plot.

And I bet Kacchan is so drowned in the scene.

That's just probably my mind playing tricks on me.

The movie finally ended so we moved to the other cinema where my choice will be shown.

I didn't dare stop on the popcorn section and just followed Kacchan.

Excited of the movie? Yes, I am.

But, me and Kacchan sitting awkwardly beside each other? That's a whole different story.

Kacchan's choice of movie was interesting. It was the movie adaptation of Dan Brown's Inferno.

The novel was a bit disturbing. I mean, c'mon, it's Dan Brown! Who are you kidding?

But I was disappointed of the film. They trimmed off the spices!

I was instantly overwhelmed of the movie I chose that I completely forgot Kacchan.

The movie only took less than two hours.

As we stepped out of the cinema, I realized that it was already sunset, I gaped at Kacchan.

"Let's just have dinner along the way."

I was about to say that I'm already broke but Kacchan cut me off.

"Let's just fucking go. I'll pay."

He abruptly walked ahead. While me, chasing after him. Like always.

We ate at small and affordable restaurant called Yoshinoya.

(I actually searched for a resto name! And the foods. 😆 OMG. And sorry, I can't think of any movie for Deku's pick. Damn. So yeah, that makes it random mov adaptation of a DC Comic)

I ordered a bowl of katsudon with a plate of radish. While Kacchan had his spicy teriyaki and gyudon.

We both had Iced Matcha Latte to down our foods.

Kacchan paid while I hurried to the door after going to the washroom.

We decided to just walk home.

The trip was very uneventful and silent despite the cats meowing and dogs barking.

I was looking down watching my steps when Kacchan spoke.

"Deku.." My name rolled of his tongue in a very new way. It was laced with something I couldn't grasp.

"Yes, Kacchan?" I said as I immediately looked up, his ruby red eyes locked on my emerald ones.

Katsuki

I didn't know how the way I said his name sounded to him. I just hope it didn't sound deadly.

As he looked up at me and locked his deep emerald eyes, I was mesmerized.

His eyes fucking take my breath away. They look so genuine and determined.

I fucking cursed myself for despising him almost all these years.

It maybe too late to realize that what those eyes always showed me was pure care.

I struggled for the right words as his eyes seem to look through my soul.

"I don't hate you." I turned my back on him, afraid to see his reaction.

I jogged and walked towards the house and immediately unlocked the gate. I almost exploded the key to ash because of the explosions popping from my palms.

I was fucking sweating like hell.

I ran to my room and slammed my door.

Minutes passed and my phone started ringing.

"Yo, old hag."

We talked in less than a minute. Well, dad caught a fever.

I sighed. That's pretty rare.

I guess, I'll take a shower.

3rd Person POV

Izuku scampered towards the house and latched the gate. He took a minute to decide what to do before he entered the house.

The house was still unlit making him fumble for the light switch. Izuku sat himself on the couch and stared at the ceiling, his thoughts wandering.

He absentmindedly removed his shoes.

He felt vibrations in his pocket and instantly dipped his hand for his phone.

An unknown caller ID was calling him.

He politely answered "Hello?"

A man was talking on the other line, coughing.

"I'm sorry, Izuku-kun. This is Masaru. I caught a fever and couldn't drive back. I can't trust my wife with driving. Who knows I might just die of heart attack."

"I understand. I'll just tell Kacchan."

"No need. Mitsuki already told him. He seems to get it fine. I can't talk longer, Izuku-kun. My throat's killing me. Thank you!"

The line went dead. Izuku paced around the room, deciding whether to check on the blonde or not.

Satisfied of the rest his feet had, he heads to the bathroom.

Hanging his towel he slowly removed his shirt and turned around to find a frowning Katsuki.

"WHAT THE FUCK DEKU!!!!"

Katsuki

"WHAT THE FUCK DEKU!!!!"

I shouted as my body tensed up and feel the heat crawl to my face.

The towel I was using landed with a SMACK! on the shitnerd's face.

"I thought you were.." He started to stammer, his face beet red.

Fuck. I wanna eat him.

I felt tired to argue.

"Fine." Surprised with what just left my tongue, I looked away to hide the blush on my face.

I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and washed my hair slowly but with so much force my hair could basically come off.

Izuku

I was taken aback of Kacchan's answer but I gathered all my courage and continued to undress.

I picked up the towel he just threw at me and started to take steps towards his back.

I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous back. It looks so hot.

"Kacchan, let me wash your back!" I found myself mumbling. My heart raced in my chest. My blood pumping through my veins.

I'M DOOMED!

I quickly covered my face and head with my arms.

With this little distance, I'd get totally fried.

My whole body trembled but suddenly stopped when Kacchan said something that made my heart stop.

Katsuki

"Kacchan, let me wash your back!"

My soul left my body as I heard Deku mumble these words.

I took in his words, making body hard like a rock. Especially in my lower region.

"Yeah." This word slipped out of my mouth.

OHMYYYY. This got much longer than I thought! Sorry minna. I just couldn't summarize my ideas. Even if I thought I was a Lit supah summarizer when it comes to school reports.

My my my. Please don't forget to drop your votes and comments!
*bows* sorry..I'm a born pushy and stubborn. You see, Imma taurus. So that basically makes me a bullhead.

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 766 36
My BKDK | DKBK One Shot Fanfic Collection --------&&& Pure bkdk / dkbk so if you don't like them, or one of them, please don't read or don't add this...
200K 7K 54
─── complete ღ WARNING: fetus writing β€· πˆπ™π”πŠπ” admired his childhood friend Bakugou for the longest time, to the point where he fell in love wit...
86.3K 1.9K 25
✨COMPLEATED✨ [ BakuDeku ] {Omegaverse} [ Fan-Fic ] "Kaccan!" I jumped out the window after his limp body full speed-finally catching his falling b...
197K 3.7K 22
The bakugou household is fed up with their son's hotheaded behavior. The midoriya household is leaving their son at home to head for vacation. Bakug...