College Girls All Wanna Thug

By Earnednotgiven

Jaylynn is a a fun-sized party girl who love to stay wild and have fun. She thought She found the man of her... More

College Girls All Wanna Thug
Till 3 A.M.
The Morning After
The First Day of College
Later That Night.!❤
Date Night.
You Do What.??!
Here we go again.
My THUG!❤❤
No Smashin -n- Dashin.!
.....Awww S**t.
If it's one thing...❤
You Might ❤ The streets ......
B**ch , Dont kill My Vibe .
3 Months and Counting
Small World
Stairway to Hell
Lil Devin ❤
Uh-Oh.
From the Author
Not an Update
Sequel
Author's Note❤

Some Months Go By

220 4 0
By Earnednotgiven

Jaylynn P.O.V.

Its been about four months since I found out I was pregnant. I had to stop playing volleyball at least for this year . Kayden and basketball is going amazing. He's currently ranks number one in the nation among guards , and he is a high draft prospect . He still doesn't know if he wants to stay another year or just enter the draft . We are really happy , and I think he's going to be a great father . We go to parenting classes, but he just be fooling most of the time . Today we're supposed to going to find oit if it's a boy or girl after Kayden gets back from practice. One thing I dont like about pregnancy is the clothes . They're all so big and awkward looking. After I showered , I put on black long sleeved v-neck, some red jeans , and low 11's. I curled my hair and waited for Kayden to get home .

He walked in , and of course , he had to say something about my stomach.

"Awww, there's my basketball. And I told coach I lost it ."

"Haha, very funny ," I said kissing him. "You need to go wash up ,sweaty."

He walked into the restroom and in about 15 minutes he came out looking fine as ever . He had on a U.C.L.A. basketball sweatshirt, some black Truu's© , his Laney fives , some diamond stud earings, a black Rolex© , and and a snapback with the O.V.O. owl on it .

"Don't you look amazing," I said sarcastically.

"You look better," he said picking me up and kissing me .

"Stop Kayden we're gonna be late ." I said laughing.

He put me down and we went to the car . We drove for about 15 minutes until we got to the doctor. He opened my door and we walked in . I wanted it to be a girl so bad . They called my name, and led me back to the room. The doctor put the cold stuff I hated on my stomach and we listened to the baby's heart beat. I looked up at Kayden who looked kind of confused.

"You good bae.?"

"Yea, I just can't tell the baby from the black and white stuff."

The doctor showed him the baby , but it didn't really help . He moved the screen around until he found the baby's lower area. I got kind of nervous , cause I didn't want to see a penis . Sure enough , as soon as the doctor moved the screen down, that's all we saw.

"Ooohh, My boy gotta big d-"

Before Kayden could finish his sentence I hit him in his chest . He laughed and kissed me . We got up and walked out to got eat. We ended up going to Cheddar's . We stayed for about an hour until Kayden's phone rang . He said he had to go asap, so he drove me back to campus . I got home and looked in the mirror poking my stomach. I looked the exact same, just with a giant ball in my mid-section. I haven't even gained weight.  I decided to take a picture and send it to my mom. "My Prince❤❤" was what I sent her. I was going to be a mom soon, and what's crazier is that its going to be to a mini-Kayden. Jesus help me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 17.2K 24
"ما هِي رَغباتُك المُظلمة ..دكتور جيُون؟" "لَدي غَرائز تايهيُونغ ..لا رَغبات، وَ هُناك فَرق" آدت أفكار تايهيُونغ وَ فضوله حَول رَغبات الأنسان المُظلم...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
848K 8.4K 68
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
5.5M 229K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...