βœ”οΈBe With You || BeyoncΓ© β€’ Ja...

By byncknwlscrtr

Finsihed [2017-2018] "Jay?" I called his name again as he turn around to face me. A tear fall from my eye whe... More

πŸ’‹ Chapter One
πŸ’‹ Chapter Two
πŸ’‹ Chapter Three
πŸ’‹ Chapter Four
πŸ’‹ Chapter Five
πŸ’‹ Chapter Sex - I mean Six!
πŸ’‹ Chapter Seven
πŸ’‹ Chapter Eight
πŸ’‹ Chapter Nine
πŸ’‹ Chapter Ten
πŸ’‹ Chapter Eleven
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twelve
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirteen
πŸ’‹ Chapter Fourteen
πŸ’‹ Chapter Sixteen
πŸ’‹ Chapter Seventeen
πŸ’‹ Chapter Eighteen
πŸ’‹ Chapter Nineteen
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twenty
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twenty One
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twenty Two
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twenty Three
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twenty Four
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twenty Five
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twenty Six
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twenty Seven
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twenty Eight
πŸ’‹ Chapter Twenty Nine
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirty
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirty One
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirty Two
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirty Three
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirty Four
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirty Five
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirty Six
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirty Seven
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirty Eight
πŸ’‹ Chapter Thirty Nine
πŸ’‹ Chapter Fourty
πŸ’‹ Chapter Forty One
? Chapter Forty Two
READ
READ
πŸ“ NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK

πŸ’‹ Chapter Fifteen

3.5K 107 72
By byncknwlscrtr

It's 2 am in the morning and I held my laptop tight. I am scared to drop my album. I already released the singles and most people liked them. Especially Déja Vu and Irreplaceable. When Déja Vu was done, I let Jay hear it and I saw his lip moving and that only means one thing, he got some hot pockets that needs to be let out so I told him to lay it down and voila! It sounded so great!
I already did promotion so all I have to do is dropped the album. They know I'll drop it on my birthday but they don't know what time I will. In one click, the album dropped.

When I woke up from my sleep because of some multiple kisses on my face, Jay was holding a tray full of breakfast. There were eggs and bacons, a coffee and everything you can think of.

"Good morning baby." He said placing the tray in front of me. "It's your special day! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to youuu!"

I laughed because he's not that much of a singer. "Jay, don't ruin my day please."

"Happy biiiirrthdaaay, Happy biirthhdaaayyy... Happy biiiirrttthhhdddaaaayyy toooooo youuuuuuuu!!" Jay sang and I was just laughing so hard that my stomach hurts. "You should be thankful you only hear me sing once in a blue moon." He chuckled.

I noticed he was wearing his casual clothes when going to work. "You look handsome as ever." I reached out for him and he leaned in as I placed my arms around him and kissed him once. "I'll be right back." I said and hopped off the bed to do my morning routine. Once I was done, I went back to the bed. "Thank you so much baby. I love you so so so much!" I kissed his lips that ended up a small make out.

Jay pulled away. "Come on, eat your birthday breakfast and start your day." He said and I nodded. "So what do you have in your to do list?"

I frowned I thought he planned something for us to do. I shook my head knowing that I shouldn't have assumed about it. "Nothing really. Probably go to the office, discuss some few things about my now released album and hang out with some friends." I shrugged my shoulders and focused myself in eating.

"Okay." He kissed my forehead. "I'll give you a call later. I need to run some business at the studio. Happy birthday baby." He said and prepared himself to leave.

"Jay." I called and he looked back at me.

"Yes Bey?"

You're not going to stay? I wanted to ask him but if I do, we might end up in an argument so I just shrugged it off and told him to take care. It's sweet that he prepared me breakfast but that sweetness faded when he said he needed to go to the studio for work. All I wanted for my birthday is for us to hangout and that's it. Satisfied.

My phone started vibrating so I dropped the coffee I was drinking that Jay prepared and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. Notifications flooded me and I haven't even opened my phone yet. It kept popping and popping, notification by notification. I shook my head and decided to turn it off but Kelly was calling.

"Yes?" I answered as I went back eating my breakfast.

"Happy birthday Giselle! Oh my God you're 25 already!" She exclaimed and I chuckled. 25 huh? I've been in the music industry for 10 years. That's so sickening.

"Thanks Kelly." I simply told her with a smile as if she can see me. The line went quiet for awhile. "You still there?" I chuckled.

"You're not quite as happy as I assumed you'd be."

I rolled my eyes. "Bitch, it's my birthday why wouldn't I be happy?"

"You're just saying that. Come on boo, spill it. What's bothering you?" Kelly insisted and I sighed. I really can't hide something from this bitch.

"It's Jay.." She cut me off.

"Okay. Where this nigga at? Did he hurt you? You wanna call the squad and fuck him up? What? Tell me?" Kelly exclaimed and her tone changes.

I shook my head. "Kelly you're a mess. Let me fucking finish."

"I'm just saying but go on."

"Well he made me a birthday breakfast which is really sweet and then told me that he needs to leave because he has something to do at the studio. I mean, I don't want him to go so he can stay with me and celebrate my birthday but I don't want to intervene with his work so I just let him."

"So he left you for work?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, but what I'm trying to say is, I thought he planned something for us to do, for us to celebrate my birthday but I learned I should not assumed things like that." I shrugged.

"Tuh. Girl it's okay to assume but not too much." She chuckled. "But if you want, Michelle and I will celebrate witcha."

I rolled my eyes. "I rather not. Y'all gon just be betting on me and talk about my embarrassing moments." We both chuckled.

"You ain't lying girlie but come on nowwww. Y'all went to vacation so we missed you."

I sighed and scoffed. "Fine. Text me where to meet. Bye Kelendria."

"Bye Giselle. Muaaaah." The call ended and I just finished my breakfast and readied myself for our hang out.

* * *

"Well you look at that. Slaaay hunty." Kelly looked at me from head to toe. "Uh uhn, sis ain't playing with y'all hoe asses." I was wearing a red Alice McCall Locomotion playsuit and my hair were in low ponytail, I was actually just wearing a simple dress.

Michelle and I laughed. "Kelly you need Jesus, God rather." Michelle said.

I just entered our regular restaurant where we always meet. I sat down as Kelly kept complimenting me and Michelle greeting me a happy birthday and her wish for me. For the half of the day, we kept eating and talking for some time and went to the bowling area to have some fun like old times. We're now at some coffee shop just near the bowling area.

"Hm I saw you and your boo last Sunday and you didn't even told us y'all a thing now." Kelly started. "I mean it's fine 'cause y'all together."

I chuckled. "And damn, y'all so inseparable. Y'all clinging to each other like there's no damn tomorrow." Michelle added.

"Wow you're getting hang of the damn word now huh?" I pointed out.

"That's not the point." Michelle chuckled. "The point is, y'all can have y'all lovey dovey in y'all houses."

"You're just jealous 'cause you don't have a man Chelle." Kelly pointed out. Oh God, they're gonna start again.

"Shut up. I'm not rushing. If it comes then it'll come." Michelle spat.

Kelly shrugged. "Okay. Fine. Whatever." She put her hands up. I just shook my head, rubbing my temples. This two are something. I don't know how we ended up being so close to each other. "But let's go back to the real topic."

"Nah, we're done with this topic. How's Titan's day at school?" I asked, quickly changing the subject.

Kelly scoffed. "He's great and he's really excited everyday. I hope he keeps that energy when going to school though."

I nodded and so does Chelle. "That's great! A lot of boys nowadays doesn't go to school much, they rather cut class and dow whatever they want." Michelle commented.

"Right. Like what's wrong with school? You can learn a lot from it." I said.

Kelly smirked. "Girl you hated school."

I glared at her. "Hoe that was years ago. We were teens and I didn't want to go to school because of kids bullying me about my ears and calling me dumbo and shit."

"They ain't lying tho." Kelly laughed and I shot her a glare.

"That shit ain't funny." I crossed my arms. "Plus, we were working out on out songs for our album so we had to leave school early and record at the studio."

Michelle sipped her coffee. "Hm and that's why some of them doesn't want to go to school. It's either someone bullies them or they just don't want to go to school at all." She summarized and I nodded.

"Yeah. Chelle's right." Kelly agreed. "I just hope that won't happen to Titan."

"Titan has a good mother and I'm sure he'll grow up a wise, mannered, gentleman." I held Kelly's hand and smiled at her.

Another hour had passed and we just spent our times shopping. We also bought my new released album. I told my crew to put the CD's in stores as soon as I drop the album. Me and my girls always buy albums and each of us buys 20 of them so I bought my own album 20 pieces for myself. After hours of shopping, I checked my phone for any message from Jay, but there was none so that kind of thrown my mood down but I didn't let that. Before we end our hang out, we did the mannequin challenge which is really a fun thing to do. Kelly uploaded it on to her Instagram account captioned:

Happy Birthday to my lovely best friend, girlfriend and sister ❤️ @baddiebey love lots 💕

* * *

When I got home, it was already 6 in the evening and I was already worn out. I was craving for some good ass hot bath then lay down or sleep. Taking off my shoes, I left a trail of clothes up to my room and when I opened the door, I saw rose petals up to the bed, forming a heart shape then three boxes with different sizes on top of it. I panicked because I didn't know what to do then I realized it's probably Jay's doings, but again, I'm not gonna assume so I'm just gonna go with the flow. I walked towards the bed, feeling the petals against my feet. I noticed a card on the night stand so I grabbed it and there was a message from S.C.C. I've never smiled so wide before.

Get ready at 6. I'll pick you up at 9. Happy Birthday Baby.

S.C.C

I smiled and I looked over at the boxes on top of the bed. They were in different sizes so I chose the biggest one. I opened it and saw a gown with fur in it. My jaw dropped at the sight. I opened the second box which looks like a shoe box, it was indeed a shoe box. The shoes looks so expensive though but I pretty much deserve it. The last box I opened was a jewelry box with a clutch in it and it was so beautiful to look at. I'm actually scared to touch it.

After hours of preparing myself, a loud honk was heard outside my house. I assumed it was Jay so I went downstairs and opened the door. He was standing before me with a bouquet of white roses in his hands, looking handsome and sexy as ever. He had his hair cut and had his perfume wear it. He smells so good. I just want to take all of his clothes off and do things with him.

"Hey baby." Jay greeted, cutting me off from my thoughts. "Happy Birthday." He smiled.

I hugged him tight then pulled away to kiss him in the lips for a good thirty seconds. "Thank you so much baby. I love you." I pressed my forehead to his and smiled.

"I love you too Bey and God damn, you look sexy as fuck." Jay complimented and I blushed then thanked him. "By the way, this is yours."

"Aww thank you baby." I grabbed it and smelled it. I looked at him then laughed. "What the fuck are you doing outside? This is also your house Jay, get inside."

We both laughed as we entered the house. I took the roses and placed it on a vase then displayed it at the kitchen counter. I told Jay that I'll just get my money clutch and fur upstairs.

"You ready Bey?" Jay asked when I finally went down from upstairs.

I nodded. "Yep." Jay helped me get in his car and I noticed it was only us two. "Where's Julius? No security today?"

Jay started the engine then looked at me. "Yup, I want to spend the night only with you."

"You know that can't happen because of those paps."

"That's where you're wrong." Jay smirked then drove off.

* * *

As much as I wanted to hate him because he didn't acknowledge me most of the day, I really can't. This guy really is my weakness and just by with his look, I already feel the moist between my legs. I couldn't be mad at him. Jay brought me to a very high class restaurant and once I took a look at the menu, I fell to the floor.

"You know you didn't have to do this." I said and Jay just smiled.

"It's your birthday baby. I want it to be special just for you." Jay held my hand and I blushed.

"Thank you." I bit my lip shyly. "Where were you all day?" I asked because I was curious. He could have just stayed with me and spend time with me, you know? I don't need all these stuff, I just need him.

Jay took a sip from his wine. "I'm just by at the studio. Kanye and I did a lot of recording and we looked for new artists to sign in." He explained.

I looked down, chopping the steak in my plate. "And you didn't have the time to call me or check up on me?" I mumbled.

"What?"

I looked up surprisingly at him, then pulled out a smile. "Oh nothing baby. I'm sure it's very important. How did it go?"

"Tiring but it was okay." He said. "Oh and we already have candidates for the new artists. All we have to do is vote and that's it." I nodded and listened to him talk about his day. I didn't want to ruin the mood because I'm already satisfied with him being here with me. "How did your day go baby?"

I looked up again then smiled. "Nothing really. Well, me and my girls hang out for most of the day. We went bowling actually, and it was fun even though I didn't get to hit all of it and went to the side." I chuckled and so did he.

We fell into silence, comfortable silence and all we can hear was the instruments playing by the musicians. There was a dancing area, a big one, and almost everyone joined in the dancing. The song was slow and mellow, perfect for slow dancing. Jay probably noticed I was staring at them so he stood and offered me a hand.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

Chuckling, I accepted it. "Jay, you have two left feet. How are you gonna dance?"

"Just go with it girl." Jay laughed and I rolled my eyes.

He led me to the middle and I must say I'm slaying them with my look tonight just how the other girls were looking at me. Not my fault they can't have this kind of level. Jay placed his hands on my back just above my ass then I placed mine around his neck.

"Those bitches looking at me like I ain't wearing no draws." I rolled my eyes as Jay laughed at me. "What you laughing at?"

"Chill girl. Don't mind them or let them ruin your day." He said then kissed my lips multiple times and I smiled. "There ya go. You're so beautiful."

My cheeks turned into a shade of pink. "Thank you." I smiled then bite my lip. "I really enjoyed this night. Thank you."

"You're welcome. You deserve it baby."

"I love you so much." I kissed his lips.

"I love you too, Bey." He replied and kissed me back.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I want some dick."

• • •

Hey Hive 🐝

How's the chapter?

Do you think Beyoncé's gonna get that dick?

😂 Drop y'all comments!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.8K 32
'Can you accept me as I am? And the burden that comes along with loving a person like me?' β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Jackson, a 24 year old idol, making i...
29.5K 2K 23
Bey has been in prison for a year and knows that she in innocent and constantly reminds the people around her of this but no one believes her because...
165K 11K 63
BeyoncΓ© is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...
86K 3.7K 27
BeyoncΓ© Knowles is the owner of a publishing company, so she spends a lot of time reading. However, she doesn't like romance novels. One day, she com...